Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,378 members, 7,822,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life (2532 Views)

Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) / Say Something Nice About Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life by greatiyk4u(m): 12:20am On Jul 26, 2020
This question is for both married and singles

How do you feel when you see your ex living larger than you especially when you were the one that dumped him/her?

Just met one yesterday living a miserable live with the husband and she has been sending some text messages of remorse and regrets

Share your experience

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 26, 2020
so someone has nothing better to do with his or her life than to be monitoring ex upandan like monitoring spirit

13 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life by Saintmary(f): 12:29am On Jul 26, 2020
greatiyk4u:

How do you feel when you see your ex living larger than you especially when you were the one that dumped him/her?

Just met one yesterday living a miserable live with the husband and she has been sending some text messages of remorse and regrets

Share your experience
My own is coming. I will work harder.
I don't regret ending any relationship

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life by Saintmary(f): 12:33am On Jul 26, 2020
Shebi you want to gloat over her miserable life. If not for these silly girls that call up their exes, you for no get mouth o.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life by DICKstractor: 12:41am On Jul 26, 2020
I don't have an ex
Re: How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life by greatiyk4u(m): 12:41am On Jul 26, 2020
Saintmary:
Shebi you want to gloat over her miserable life. If not for these silly girls that call up their exes, you for no get mouth o.

Take am easy abeg

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life by Saintmary(f): 12:46am On Jul 26, 2020
greatiyk4u:

Take am easy abeg
Those girls exasperate me. What's the name for a female simp?

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life by greatiyk4u(m): 12:47am On Jul 26, 2020
DICKstractor:
I don't have an ex

Underage, choice,shyness or poverty?
Re: How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life by greatiyk4u(m): 12:49am On Jul 26, 2020
Saintmary:

Simpette......

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life by Saintmary(f): 12:51am On Jul 26, 2020
greatiyk4u:

Simpette......
Chaii

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life by DICKstractor: 12:52am On Jul 26, 2020
greatiyk4u:

Underage, choice,shyness or poverty?
Peace of mind

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life by Sixfeetbelle: 1:10am On Jul 26, 2020
lefulefu:
so someone has nothing better to do with his or her life than to be monitoring ex upandan like monitoring spirit

grin grin

It isn't monitor per se but a sick twisted feeling inherent in human beings that helps them validate the thought that they are good natured. Hence seeing an ex being more miserable than they were when they left you helps validate the notion that you were a good person.

Now, to an ex living larger than you...

I'd say it's that same feeling but in an upside down kind of way. While generally you're supposed to be happy for them and accept that you were probably a bad person to them, yet you feel the need to prove to yourself that you weren't a bad person, that they just got lucky with the next person.

I would just call it a selfish behaviour deep ingrained in a human beings social makeup. Psychologists will have a better name for it.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 26, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin

It isn't monitor per se but a sick twisted feeling inherent in human beings that helps them validate the thought that they are good natured. Hence seeing an ex being more miserable than they were when they left you helps validate the notion that you were a good person.

Now, to an ex living larger than you...

I'd say it's that same feeling but in an upside down kind of way. While generally you're supposed to be happy for them and accept that you were probably a bad person to them, yet you feel the need to prove to yourself that you weren't a bad person, that they just got lucky with the next person.

I would just call it a selfish behaviour deep ingrained in a human beings social makeup. Psychologists will have a better name for it.

There"s one psychologists i used to watch on investigative discovery channel.he had a name for every behavoural characteristics in humans.i bet he would have a name for a person who gloats over the misfortune of an ex cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life by Kobicove(m): 5:36am On Jul 26, 2020
I generally do not go around monitoring my exes so I can compare notes with them undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life by SweetCunt97(f): 5:44am On Jul 26, 2020
I always wish them well o.. But I have never told any ex any shhit about regrets or what not.. Most times I block and delete them. Onward soldier doesn't look back biko

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life by ibkonekt(m): 6:25am On Jul 26, 2020
greatiyk4u:

Simpette......
evening newspaper
Re: How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life by ibkonekt(m): 6:25am On Jul 26, 2020
gbam

1 Like

Saintmary:

evening newspaper

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life by Saintmary(f): 9:57am On Jul 26, 2020
ibkonekt:

evening newspaper
No naw, evening newspaper would have gathered energy to handle you lots, abeg find me something else jare

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life by Zayttoven: 10:15am On Jul 26, 2020
Living a good life is relative. So why should I feel bad.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life by casdoruche: 11:30am On Jul 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I always wish them well o.. But I have never told any ex any shhit about regrets or what not.. Most times I block and delete them. Onward soldier doesn't look back biko

Thats what y'all say until you see him on TV.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life by hollarunji08(m): 11:36am On Jul 26, 2020
Stay there dey look for your ex blessing... Guy, work smart, don't regrets of ending relationship

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life by Wigetsolar: 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
You are not different from "village people".

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life by SweetCunt97(f): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
casdoruche:

Thats what y'all say until you see him on TV.
TV as in? I'll change d channel bro. Life is that easy. I guess I'm wired differently or came with my early readings of Laws of Power.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life by stanliwise(m): 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
greatiyk4u:

Share your experience
A gold digger will get intimidated when their partner start living large because they just missed a gold mine.

If you left because of money then you your torment just began

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life by Sixfeetbelle: 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
lefulefu:
There"s one psychologists i used to watch on investigative discovery channel.he had a name for every behavoural characteristics in humans.i bet he would have a name for a person who gloats over the misfortune of an ex cheesy

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life by greatiyk4u(m): 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
stanliwise:
A gold digger will get intimidated when their partner start living large because they just missed a gold mine.

If you left because of money then you your torment just began

I concur
Re: How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life by RapistOnBail: 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
I feel bad.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life by merieam16(f): 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
I feel good cos i'm happy 4 him.Life na turn by turn my own too go come

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life by Ugaboy: 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
merieam16:
so inspiring?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life by merieam16(f): 11:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ugaboy:
so inspiring?
cool

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life by greatiyk4u(m): 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
merieam16:

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned / How Do Homeless Folks In Lagos Sleep? / Advice Me, Which Of These Cars Is A Better Option To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.