Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy (2530 Views)

How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments / I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House / Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by DenreleDave(m): 7:22pm On May 19, 2020
ominirajj:
IT IS OBVIOUS YOUR WHOLE GENERATION ARE JOBLESS OKAY? I am gainfully employed . Idiotic person
Is that why u r pained like this? He probably gave u the job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by James4bright(m): 7:22pm On May 19, 2020
sexylassie2:
Delete his number from your phone, delete him from all social media and stop caring, if he texts,do not read it, delete it., if he calls, busy it.

Nothing makes a man fear when he knows he is losing easy sex.

Your entire life revolves around sex. But it's normal sha, what else can you offer other than sex?
Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by James4bright(m): 7:26pm On May 19, 2020
ominirajj:

AM TOO EMOTIONAL THAT IS WHY. AND AM NOT FINDING IT FUNNY ANYMORE

Some one who is living a miserable and lonely life is advising you and you are listening. If you like lose the right man all in the name of attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by ReluctantAdult(m): 7:26pm On May 19, 2020
ominirajj:
please people lecture me on how to love my man less. He claim busy all the time and am the only doing the call, chat and anything to make the relationship work .

There's nothing you can do. You've been trapped. Even if you like, pretend not to love him. He still dey your mind.

I've had young women like you love me like that. I give them shit but las las them no fit resist me. They're vulnerable to me and I love it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by emkz: 7:33pm On May 19, 2020
If a person is using "being busy" to create value in a relationship, you need to form "being busy" as well. No matter how much you are into a guy, don't cheapen yourself to him by appearing to irritate him or let him think you are desperate. Your call may come and he'd be like "this leech again". If you are afraid of losing the relationship, then you shouldn't be in that relationship because before the relationship, you were and after the relationship, you'd still be. So leave him alone and start paying attention to that gentle guy buzzing your phone and you are thinking he's not your type.

Seek values in a relationship when you are bringing value too. When a relationship that is not symbiotic goes south, the one who invests more emotions, data, finances and time suffers more. Withdraw your shares and be ready to open your doors to a more "hands-on" investor.

Best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by merit455(m): 7:57pm On May 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

Miss no manners how far

As u can see, only jobless ladies thinks and call a guy every time and assumed she shud be paid back with such gesture
Sorry ohh,but u just don't have sence
Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by DenreleDave(m): 7:59pm On May 19, 2020
merit455:
Sorry ohh,but u just don't have sence

I don't av sence but I av sense
Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by ominirajj: 8:57pm On May 19, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

There's nothing you can do. You've been trapped. Even if you like, pretend not to love him. He still dey your mind.

I've had young women like you love me like that. I give them shit but las las them no fit resist me. They're vulnerable to me and I love it.
I hate being venerable I swear. Pls tell me how to stop being vunerable pls
Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by ominirajj: 9:01pm On May 19, 2020
emkz:
If a person is using "being busy" to create value in a relationship, you need to form "being busy" as well. No matter how much you are into a guy, don't cheapen yourself to him by appearing to irritate him or let him think you are desperate. Your call may come and he'd be like "this leech again". If you are afraid of losing the relationship, then you shouldn't be in that relationship because before the relationship, you were and after the relationship, you'd still be. So leave him alone and start paying attention to that gentle guy buzzing your phone and you are thinking he's not your type.

Seek values in a relationship when you are bringing value too. When a relationship that is not symbiotic goes south, the one who invests more emotions, data, finances and time suffers more. Withdraw your shares and be ready to open your doors to a more "hands-on" investor.

Best.
I love your points . Thank you
Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:09pm On May 19, 2020
ominirajj:

I hate being venerable I swear. Pls tell me how to stop being vunerable pls
Send me a PM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by merit455(m): 9:43pm On May 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

I don't av sence but I av sense
But you still don't have sense
Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:38pm On May 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

U didn't even make any sensible comment

U didn't advise her to get a job

Besides, if she wants to get busy, busy with what at first.. Someone dt depends on the guy for everything she needs
how do you know? Is that what she said that She Dependent on the Guy for everything she needs?
Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:40pm On May 19, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
Send me a PM
I sleep with the man of the new GiRl Yar talking with .. what RuBbiSh
Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:41pm On May 19, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

and I'll SleeP with her man . WAtChU Gon DO?

So that's how you ABanDOn women and staRt TAlkinG to new GiRls
Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:46pm On May 19, 2020
ominirajj:
please people lecture me on how to love my man less. He claim busy all the time and am the only doing the call, chat and anything to make the relationship work .
Don't woRRy When. He COmes BACk, beat him with your SliPPeRs
Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by DenreleDave(m): 10:53pm On May 19, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
Pele.. Iyawo obo
Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by ominirajj: 11:29pm On May 19, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
����� How do I do this now
Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by ominirajj: 11:35pm On May 19, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

I KNOW YOU CRAVE FOR LADIES WHO TREAT YOU LIKE A NOBODY TOO. YOUR TYPE ADORES A LADY WHO CAN IGNORE YOUR EXISTENCE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by ReluctantAdult(m): 1:45am On May 20, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
I sleep with the man of the new GiRl Yar talking with .. what RuBbiSh
Good job. Get what you want, no apologies undecided
Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by ReluctantAdult(m): 1:46am On May 20, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
and I'll SleeP with her man . WAtChU Gon DO?

So that's how you ABanDOn women and staRt TAlkinG to new GiRls
Why does it bother ya? You my girl?
Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by ReluctantAdult(m): 1:47am On May 20, 2020
ominirajj:

I KNOW YOU CRAVE FOR LADIES WHO TREAT YOU LIKE A NOBODY TOO. YOUR TYPE ADORES A LADY WHO CAN IGNORE YOUR EXISTENCE.
No I don't. I treat my women well. I'm kind to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:56am On May 20, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
Why does it bother ya? You my girl?
yes, for any man that tRies to make me feel jealous by talking to other GiRls and Giving me ZeRO to no AttenTiOn, I SleeP with the boy or man friend of the new GiRl. So she can feel the pain of someone encRoaChinG UPOn her territoRy.
Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by ReluctantAdult(m): 1:58am On May 20, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
yes, for any man that tRies to make me feel jealous by talking to other GiRls and Giving me ZeRO to no AttenTiOn, I SleeP with the boy or man friend of the new GiRl. So she can feel the pain of someone encRoaChinG UPOn her territoRy.
Crazy you.
Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by ReluctantAdult(m): 2:00am On May 20, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
Hey you wanna go private?
Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:07am On May 20, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
Crazy you.
I like Showing AKATA Men my BUmbuN BeCause they like shouting too mucchi
Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:24am On May 20, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
sometime wink
Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:53am On May 20, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
One QueStiOn, is your DiCk like A whiP? tongue
Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by ReluctantAdult(m): 8:26am On May 20, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
One QueStiOn, is your DiCk like A whiP? tongue
Why don't you find out yourself? wink
Re: Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy by bestabigaelever(f): 5:02pm On May 20, 2020
ominirajj:

HE TOLD ME RIGHT FROM ONSET THAT HIS WORK IS HIS FIRST LOVE. BUT ONE THING I SEE IN HIM IS THAT HE IS TRANSPARENT IN ALL HOS DOINGS
Why are u now complaining again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pills To Last Longer In Bed In Nigeria? / To The Bachelors Out There, How Do U Cope Living Alone? / 30 Years Old Man Steal A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.