Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos (12508 Views)

Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old / Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 19, 2020
I hope she doesn't get abducted for sampling
Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by Kobicove(m): 4:32pm On May 19, 2020
Are you sure this woman is up to 50?
Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by adzone: 4:35pm On May 19, 2020
Fountain of youth
Advertise for free on www.adzone.ng and reach more people in nigeria

Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by SageMahrez(m): 5:21pm On May 19, 2020
Toks2008:
I met a 51-year-old lady some time ago and I was like no way, In fact, i begged her to let me take her pics.

Oga you're a pervert.
Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by Toks2008(m): 5:55pm On May 19, 2020
SageMahrez:

Oga you're a pervert.

Pervert? How?

Tell Me this lady is not attractive and o will tell you that you are still a boy
Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by Okoroawusa: 7:49pm On May 19, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Na her face looks 50, 45 at least

But her body looks 25
That woman looks 50 to me n not a lady less..
Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 7:50pm On May 19, 2020
yeah she looks her age facially
but she has a young woman's body
Okoroawusa:

That woman looks 50 to me n not a lady less..
Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by Okoroawusa: 7:52pm On May 19, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
yeah she looks her age facially
but she has a young woman's body
A young woman's body? Well her body try for the picture... make I see her real life then I can confirm
Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 8:10pm On May 19, 2020
lol let's be real
her body is good for her age
still fit, tight and toned
how many 50 year olds do you see like that?
Okoroawusa:

A young woman's body? Well her body try for the picture... make I see her real life then I can confirm
Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by Okoroawusa: 8:15pm On May 19, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
lol let's be real
her body is good for her age
still fit, tight and toned
how many 50 year olds do you see like that?
You are right Sha... there's a certain pride that it gives a woman when she says to a man,"Guess my age" n the man guesses an age lower without deceit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by efembaba(m): 8:43pm On May 19, 2020
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by blinking001(m): 9:08pm On May 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

Still prefer her fallen boobs to our naija girls standing firm boobz
Guy wetin our women do you na grin grin
Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by Damseldammie(f): 9:15pm On May 19, 2020
Hmm... Grace @ work. A very happy birthday to you, ever young momma
Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by Damseldammie(f): 9:16pm On May 19, 2020
Grace @ work. A very happy birthday to you, ever young momma
Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by omoiyalayi(m): 11:28pm On May 19, 2020
Egbami o pari o

What is this ?
Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by Norman4real(m): 11:35pm On May 19, 2020
Lol, you can never trust a woman's appearance especially in photos. They're the true masters of deception, they're full of illusions.
Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by urbanaira(f): 3:56pm On May 21, 2020
Please call me
saxwizard:

How much
Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by Prof0fficial: 6:32pm On May 21, 2020
Diet*
Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by Nobodysboo(m): 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
How true is this please?
Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by Prettygirl200(f): 11:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
She just has this smallish body when u look at her facially u will know she's not a child
Re: 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos by cooooooks(m): 12:46am On Jan 25, 2023
She looks her age, and she looks good!

Nothing wrong with being 50 and cute/hot/sexy, etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies You Can Now Lock Your Husband's Male Organ [pics] / I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss / See The Teacher Caught Seducing Students With Her Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.