Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? (32783 Views)

Jinja Herbal Drink- Your Answer To That Ailment / loss Of Smell..Is this just Malaria Or Covid? / How To Use Scent Leaves (efinrin) As Cure For Malaria | Daily Family NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? by datola: 5:36pm On May 19, 2020
m
Re: ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? by Ayemileto(m): 5:36pm On May 19, 2020
Wetin concern Politics Nigeria with Health?

Abi corona virus is now politics?

Meanwhile, na rubbish go dey there. All their fact checks are usually loads of junks.
Re: ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? by seunlayi(m): 5:37pm On May 19, 2020
Nigerians sha
Re: ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? by jlinkd78(m): 5:38pm On May 19, 2020
Following
Re: ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? by jerrybone(f): 5:39pm On May 19, 2020
You are an unfortunate soul for writing this......Your hatred and jealousy will kill you.

Ayemileto:
Wetin concern Politics Nigeria with Health?

Abi corona virus is now politics?

Meanwhile, na rubbish go dey there. All their fact checks are usually loads of junks.

1 Like

Re: ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? by IboHausaYoruba: 5:40pm On May 19, 2020
Hn
Re: ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? by Galactico4ever(m): 5:42pm On May 19, 2020
oyewale0001:
It is well.

Let appreciate our own for once.

Modified: THANKS FOR UNBAN YENEFER.

SHE'S BACK ON THE FORUM.

PLEASE DON'T BE ANGRY WITH HER, SHE IS JUST TRYING TO BE A TREAL NORTHERNER.
Oga which one be " unban yenefer" ?smh
Re: ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? by Odunolumide(m): 5:42pm On May 19, 2020
unfortunately research isnt a thing in Nigeria or if it is ,it is really at a very low ebb. If the Europeans refuse to test if for obvious reasons ,why can't we do extensive research here to know how far.
If we can't provide a cure ,we should at least help those who can
Re: ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? by babyfaceafrica: 5:43pm On May 19, 2020
etrange:

I don't think so. Science is not about sentimentality but empirical evidence. You can't push a cure to the world based on "no harm in trying". This only make mockery of Africa and fighting for it based on emotional grounds is even more reason why the world won't take seriously in future. This could be the cure but let's advocate for due process.

The agbo that ìyá Bisi sells.. Hope you know that WHO did not approve it.. And it works!!!.. Sometimes due process is not due

2 Likes

Re: ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? by sulasa07(m): 5:44pm On May 19, 2020
Slynation:
Lol... I don't even knw what to say about this virus anymore, but i don't know why there are too many fuss surrounding the Madagascar herbal drink, even BBC castigated it, there is something WHO ain't telling us...
The black guy is just eating anyhow, already three plates on top another 3 takeaways grin grin
Re: ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? by Galactico4ever(m): 5:46pm On May 19, 2020
jerrybone:
You are an unfortunate soul for writing this......Your hatred and jealousy will kill you.

You should pray for his repentance,not wish him death.

1 Like

Re: ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? by Slynation(m): 5:46pm On May 19, 2020
sulasa07:

The black guy is just eating anyhow, already three plates on top another 3 takeaways grin grin
Asin ehh... Like i said earlier, what we experiencing here ain't Covid-19 grin thank God shaah
Re: ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? by Ayemileto(m): 5:47pm On May 19, 2020
jerrybone:

Lol, it's not jealousy. And I'm not unfortunate.

I have read at least 2 fact check/ analysis from Politics Nigeria and I know what I'm saying when I said it will be filled up with rubbish and junks.

So, I see no reason why you're pained about my comment except you're one of them.

In fact, reading this one self, they didn't make any reasonable conclusion. They just gathered different stories we have read over time, and said they are analysing.

So, madam, I'm entitled to my opinion and you're entitled to yours.

Just get off my mention if you have nothing reasonable to say.
Re: ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 19, 2020
I am quite embarrassed that Nigeria fell for that cheap scam s#it.

I can't believe it.

Kudos to all those who weren't swayed by the "African cure" blackmail.

And for all those who fell for it... shame on y'all.

But hey, a good fruit juice is always a fine idea.

Or doesn't Schweppes contain quinine? smiley

2 Likes

Re: ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? by sulasa07(m): 5:49pm On May 19, 2020
Slynation:

Asin ehh... Like i said earlier, what we experiencing here ain't Covid-19 grin thank God shaah
Our Polithiefcians only care about money,if anyone dies of any kind of fever in this era,the person will be recorded to have died of Coronavirus.
This is truly SCAMdemic n PLANdemic

1 Like

Re: ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? by aminulive: 5:50pm On May 19, 2020
LOL...
Re: ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? by Adesina18111(m): 5:50pm On May 19, 2020
grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 19, 2020
jumper524:
Who else feels there is too much pressure to demarket this herbal drink from Madagascar?

Abeg no get side effect so no harm in trying and hyper trying.

No overdose.

Demarket what

Lol

That crap is a huge joke. But hey, y'all are welcome. After all, Nigerians love their herbal drinks. That's why I hear those roadside dealers are still in business.
Re: ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? by jerrybone(f): 5:52pm On May 19, 2020
You obviously have an issue with them... I have been following the site and they are doing well...at least I have read several exclusives they did here on nairaland. your jealousy and dislike of the platform is apparent.

Ayemileto:

Lol, it's not jealousy. And I'm not unfortunate.

I have read at least 2 fact check/ analysis from Politics Nigeria and I know what I'm saying when I said it will be filled up with rubbish and junks.

So, I see no reason why you're pained about my comment except you're one of them.

In fact, reading this one self, they didn't make any reasonable conclusion. They just gathered different stories we have read over time, and said they are analysing.

So, madam, I'm entitled to my opinion and you're entitled to yours.

Just get off my mention if you have nothing reasonable to say.

1 Like

Re: ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? by PureGoldh(m): 5:53pm On May 19, 2020
We just dey look at it with one eye
Re: ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 19, 2020
jumper524:
Who else feels there is too much pressure to demarket this herbal drink from Madagascar?

Abeg no get side effect so no harm in trying and hyper trying.

No overdose.

Demarket what

Lol

That crap is a huge joke and Nigeria just fell for it. But hey, y'all are welcome. After all, Nigerians love their herbal drinks. That's why I hear those roadside dealers are still in business.

1 Like

Re: ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 19, 2020
AuntRose:
So far the Madagascan authorities have been using it to treat it's patient and have recorded zero deaths not until few days back. It has been proven (tho not scientifically) to work on COVID-19 so you don't expect the WHO to easily certify it pharmaceutically okay. There's a lot going on in WHO today that even Trump lost the little regards he had for them. Whether it is for Malaria or COVID-19 doesn't matter, we just need it readily available in it's pure form without adulteration.

And who told that this is what they have been using to "treat" their patients.

Insider information, madam? Or what?

1 Like

Re: ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? by ThinkFreely: 5:56pm On May 19, 2020
Not yet proven.
It has to go through standard clinical trials for it to be certified in regards to efficacy and safety.
Re: ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? by Dollabiz: 5:57pm On May 19, 2020
fake
Re: ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? by ThinkFreely: 5:57pm On May 19, 2020
GamalNasser:
Even though its active ingredient Artemisinin is a known reputable cure for Malaria it is a also a potent and capable anti virus and anticoagulant which is why it is able to stop COVID just like Chloroquine but unlike Chloroquine it is a low toxicity drug with little or no known side effect...Dont allow the Globalist Satanists mislead you that there is no cure to COVID because of their sinister plots ...Infact I just finished having a cup of Artmesia Annual tea before seeing this
There is no evidence that the herbal product can cure covid19. If you have any clinical trial please let’s see it

1 Like

Re: ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? by ThinkFreely: 5:59pm On May 19, 2020
AuntRose:
So far the Madagascan authorities have been using it to treat it's patient and have recorded zero deaths not until few days back. It has been proven (tho not scientifically) to work on COVID-19 so you don't expect the WHO to easily certify it pharmaceutically okay. There's a lot going on in WHO today that even Trump lost the little regards he had for them. Whether it is for Malaria or COVID-19 doesn't matter, we just need it readily available in it's pure form without adulteration.
The world is losing regard for trump.
As a matter of fact, WHO is far more respected than trump who is scientifically illiterate. Go on twitter U.S trends and see how they make fun of him everyday.

1 Like

Re: ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? by Roon9(m): 6:00pm On May 19, 2020
Pleasant01:
as for me, I don't believe in this Madagascar herbal cure. If it is as effective as these people claim they shouldn't have any coronavirus patient left and their recovered patient should be more... only 119 out of 326 confirmed cases

42% is small?
Una shar
Re: ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? by ThinkFreely: 6:01pm On May 19, 2020
ideabuilder:
As long as chloroquine works, any malaria medicine or concoction will work for covid19.
Chloroquine doesn’t work, please be guided that any malaria drug for plasmodium cannot work for a virus.
Re: ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? by phoenix90(m): 6:01pm On May 19, 2020
GamalNasser:
Even though its active ingredient Artemisinin is a known reputable cure for Malaria it is a also a potent and capable anti virus and anticoagulant which is why it is able to stop COVID just like Chloroquine but unlike Chloroquine it is a low toxicity drug with little or no known side effect...Dont allow the Globalist Satanists mislead you that there is no cure to COVID because of their sinister plots ...Infact I just finished having a cup of Artmesia Annual tea before seeing this

I’ve said it and argued till my veins become weak that this virus was engineered in the lab by fusing malarial and influenza causing organismic genetics. Why US and the EU were making progress with Hydroxychloroquine was that it is the only known anti malarial drugs available to them. Subsaharan Africa and Asian countries have since developed more potent drugs for malaria mostly from artemisinin and other derivatives. The other Axithromycin prescription was for the flu symptoms. We actually missed the opportunity of spitting in the face of these globalists and telling them we can handle this without shutting down our economy.

1 Like

Re: ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 19, 2020
Pleasant01:
as for me, I don't believe in this Madagascar herbal cure. If it is as effective as these people claim they shouldn't have any coronavirus patient left and their recovered patient should be more... only 119 out of 326 confirmed cases

You are thinking really fast...

Worst part is Madagascar's yet to come up with a cure for the rat-borne Plague that has been hounding them for years.

But surprise-surprise! Covid 19 comes along and in a matter of weeks their hard-working researchers pop up with a magical cure that can wipe out Covid 19 in 7 days

Who's a kid here?? Worst part is no clinical trials and some medical bodies right inside Madagascar are even warning against it.

**** the hell! ?
Re: ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? by topstone4: 6:02pm On May 19, 2020
oyewale0001:
It is well.

Let appreciate our own for once.

Modified: THANKS FOR UNBAN YENEFER.

SHE'S BACK ON THE FORUM.

PLEASE DON'T BE ANGRY WITH HER, SHE IS JUST TRYING TO BE A TREAL NORTHERNER.

Typical of a yoruba Muslim to act as a slave his northern master. Do you even have any dignity left in your life? You keep on posting these everywhere like a slave desperate to please his master

1 Like

Re: ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? by oyewale0001(m): 6:04pm On May 19, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Oga which one be " unban yenefer" ?smh

I don't understand, are you angry with the mentioned or the word "unban"? OK. If is the word you referred to, what I mean is released from ban. And if it is the mentioned, I think you should not border yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 New Coronavirus Cases In Osun, Nigeria. Total Of 190 Cases. 20 Discharged / What To Know About Testicular Torsion (TT) / NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.