Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown (62247 Views)

Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days / American Tourist Describes Nigeria After Spending 12 Days In Lagos (Photos) / Moving Back To Nigeria From USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 22, 2020
U

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by DamnnNiggarr: 8:35pm On May 22, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by promotervickky(m): 8:35pm On May 22, 2020
pippimp:

That's where the problem lies. You do realize that peace of mind is key to happiness right? What's the point of having all that money when you are not safe?

The same sentiments and complains......no doubt a lot of people are bound to leave the country, but they must always be "we die here people"

There is a problem YES!!

Is it fixable? YES!!

Again, Can anything good come out of Nazareth?

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by sircatherine45(m): 8:36pm On May 22, 2020
solasoulmusic:
They key to success in Nigeria is a global mindset don’t just cater to Nigerians some may even bring you down with their you cannot be successful mentality some will even enter bush for your matter

The country has promise but leadership prefers to take from Peter to pay Paul right down to some financial institutions think global and you will see that not everyone is a scammer but everyone sha wants to be comfortable and not owing

the first paragraph was sweet
second was just spicy stupidity
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by ibkayee(f): 8:37pm On May 22, 2020
Jahwinaboy:
that's great, u can live in Abuja, Lagos, PH within their GRAs(Govt, Residential areas).It will be a great honor to have u back home after...how many years?
How many years what? smiley
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by pippimp(m): 8:37pm On May 22, 2020
promotervickky:

The same sentiments and complains......no doubt a lot of people are bound to leave the country, but they must always be "we die here people"

There is a problem YES!!

Is it fixable? YES!!

Again, Can anything good come out of Nazareth?

Which country are they leaving?
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by sircatherine45(m): 8:37pm On May 22, 2020
one said he was shore coder for more than 30 years, yet him never blow like Otedola

Your wealth will speak for you, EgunMogaji

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by amaniro: 8:37pm On May 22, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

I lived in the USA for 33 years continuously are, so I know what your Sister is saying.

Most of the blowhards on the thread were not even born when I left Nigeria. Maybe even their Papa never born sef grin

I say it again. Make money in Nigeria and you'll enjoy yourself. Everytime I go to shoprite I see these Indian's Chinese and Lebanese, they have any stores there and I'm like this people will soon start ruling this country ogrin since every youth want to japa who go con remain here?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 22, 2020
ibkayee:

I get so mad because it doesn't need to be that way in the 21st century

I sha get angry with slow internet grin

But, I mean think about it, they now write jambs with computers grin

You might therefore really want to consider moving there grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by urchcoded(m): 8:38pm On May 22, 2020
DAVE5:

Hah, oga in every 10 Nigerians on the street, I'm sure 7 would like to run

I've never had that abroad dream but mehn, based on things I experience everyday, I'm buying the thought of running, this country no easy abeg
running to go do what?
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by ibkayee(f): 8:39pm On May 22, 2020
fieryy:

But, I mean think about it, they now write jambs with computers grin

You might therefore really want to consider moving there grin
The bar is buried in the dirt very low...

lipsrsealed
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by optimusprime2(m): 8:40pm On May 22, 2020
Snaagg:
Nigerians abroad, how many of you are considering relocating back to the 'motherland' once this whole pandemic/lockdown debacle is over?

If you are, state your reasons here..

It depends, unless you live in Wuhan-China
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 22, 2020
ibkayee:

The bar is buried in the dirt very low...

lipsrsealed

Lmaooooo grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by Gazzy88(m): 8:41pm On May 22, 2020
Op should be concerned about how we all can leave this country in multitude without visa wahala. Nigeria na country to you?

2 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:41pm On May 22, 2020
ibkayee:
How many years what? smiley
you have been away from motherland (9ja)
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by AnthonyAk(m): 8:42pm On May 22, 2020
Will be hard since my wife to be is canadian but have began to pull out of here slowly. Once i buy a house it will become bi. coastal
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by lekki1444: 8:42pm On May 22, 2020
Well i have moved to nigeria on a one year trial. moved here just before the virus . best decision i ever made. i love it. its a great place. the only things i hate about it
1- nigerians have begging gene in them. always begging for money. that shit gets irritating after a while
2- light situation but get an inverter and small gen and you will be fine
3- gets so hot at times that when you enter your car it feels like you just stepped into an oven

3 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by ibkayee(f): 8:42pm On May 22, 2020
fieryy:

Lmaooooo grin grin grin
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by ibkayee(f): 8:42pm On May 22, 2020
Jahwinaboy:
you have been away from motherland (9ja)
Forever, I have never lived there before
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by Shattuck(m): 8:43pm On May 22, 2020
dasparrow:

Move back to Nigeria when I know I am not insane? Actually, I did move back to Nigeria from the States during Goodluck Jonathan's era but it became clear to me that I just can't live in Nigeria again so couple years back, I left Nigeria again.

Culturally, I just don't fit into the Nigerian society. My mindset and ideologies are quite different from your typical Nigerian mindset and ideology.

I don't miss the mosquitoes, malaria, typhoid, dust, heat, overpopulation, haggling prices when one wants to purchase something, tribalism, bigotry, lack of constant power supply and water supply, rising cost of living but low wages, employers in the habit of owing employees salary for months, insecurity, Nigerians not knowing how to respect personal boundaries and/or mind their business. Nigeria is just not conducive for me.
I talked to my sister sometime ago that I don't feel comfortable in nigeria, as she was like"its because you don't have money" for me, leaving naija is more than just to make money I need sanity.

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:43pm On May 22, 2020
Homecoming season 2 was disappointing ...
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by Asour: 8:43pm On May 22, 2020
Kuns84:

You refer to our country as hellfire? How so

Hahahaha!
It's a figure of speech called Metaphor.
How so? really? it's not that hard to see. It's certainly not hell though.
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by Gosanzy: 8:43pm On May 22, 2020
fieryy:

Oh, pleeeease nobody is talking about money. It's more than that. Nigeria doesn't offer the basic needs people should have in 2020. The infrastructure is nothing to write about and the health care system as well. That's just to name a few

You Dee mind him, what about majority of the masses who're not opportuned to have such millions? Yet basic amenities are no where to be seen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by AnthonyAk(m): 8:44pm On May 22, 2020
Podakejol:

Brother make we connect now

that guy is 419 oh dem plently well well even overseas

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 22, 2020
Karac:
Lol... When village people are at work is when you start thinking of coming back to Nigeria. They will give you thousands of unreasonable reasons why you should relocate. Na when you reach Naija finish eyes go clear. smiley

Make una no reason that level at all. This place called Nigeria is half-hell.
grin
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:46pm On May 22, 2020
By the hand of God, by the Favour of God, by the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus
I'm leaving Nigeria soonest

2 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:46pm On May 22, 2020
ibkayee:

Forever, I have never lived there before
Then am inviting you dear. Come and enjoy first hand everything about Nigeria. It's fun. U gonna like it. I assure u
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by ibkayee(f): 8:46pm On May 22, 2020
Jahwinaboy:
Then am inviting you dear. Come and enjoy first hand everything about Nigeria. It's fun. U gonna like it. I assure u
I have been there before dear, I just haven't lived there
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by Investnow2017: 8:48pm On May 22, 2020
Jahwinaboy:
that's great, u can live in Abuja, Lagos, PH within their GRAs(Govt, Residential areas).It will be a great honor to have u back home after...how many years?

GRA = Government Rejected Area

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Keke NAPEP In Benin City Pictured / New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari / Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.