Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner (40646 Views)

2023: Group Uncovers Plan To Hijack APGA Rep Ticket For Obi Cubana's Youngerbro / Senate Asks FG To Declare State Of Emergency On Federal Roads / Army Uncovers Plan To Use Armed Thugs During Elections In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by desiredhome: 2:25pm On May 20, 2020
mamatwiny:
Wike forgot that a cow is worth more than 10 lives for these northerners. At the same time, he closed slaughter market and rumor has it that it has been bought by his wife via proxy.

Please remind me how many cows Wike auctioned so that we know the estimate of life's that will follow.

He started well but I guess he was high on Oshogbo weed when he started over reacting. When Salvation boss -Ibiyeome that used that allign with Wike spoke against him satirically, I knew there is really a big problem.

What's the authenticity of this slaughter market been sold to wike's wife? The same slaughter market that the community people have already sold to the northerners doing business in the same market? wonders shall never end......
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by kristo123: 2:26pm On May 20, 2020
There is restriction of movement across Nigeria as a result of COVID-19. Finding a solution to the coronavirus pandemic should be the focus of federal government or anyone trying to cause problems for Rivers State.

If any states should be on a state of emergency it should be Lagos, Kano...
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Charly68: 2:28pm On May 20, 2020
Woke should be careful,Ameachi couldn't try a quarter of what he is doing now in the days of President Good luck without been booted out .We know how this same Wike was using federal might to oppress a whole sitting Governor then..In fairness to the present Govt,they have done everything with decorum..Wike's Govt can be destabilize and he is the one that will lose .I remember what Fayose went through in the hand of his former godfather..He was taken out of Ekiti inside a car boot .We must salute the present General for being cool and calm.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 20, 2020
Sorry my friends from Rivers State but your government is perhaps the most paranoid government in Nigeria. They see an enemy in everyone. Haba
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Moganajoe: 2:49pm On May 20, 2020
michlins:
If there are said plans, common sense requires that you do everything to steer your state clear of it but you drove it right into it. Few weeks ago,I said it here how this is going to play out but many said Wike can withstand the might of the federal government.

My only concern is the common masses who are just leaving the unnecessary lockdown only to be pushed back into curfew and state of emergency.

But anyway, Wike is just ranting now and should not be taken seriously

We know his antics! He is a comedian and false prophet
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by fashrola(m): 2:50pm On May 20, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:

Thanks Broda for this valuable information, and I agree with you over the poor media dissemination of info from the Governor's team.

You are welcome, Since I work around that axis, I went there to see things for myself and I was shocked to see the massive accomodation still in place, while the drinking bar was demolished.... It's a very small bar that the management can build up again in a month
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Importation92: 2:53pm On May 20, 2020
undecided undecided

Online Business Acquisition Skills
*Learn how to import goods from China Turkey etc.
*Best shipping company you can use with cheaper price
It is program that will change your line for good. don't miss it
Click here to join the great mind https:///Df5K4gjuEa72MEZMQmhU7S
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by desiredhome: 3:01pm On May 20, 2020
fashrola:

You are welcome, Since I work around that axis, I went there to see things for myself and I was shocked to see the massive accomodation still in place, while the drinking bar was demolished.... It's a very small bar that the management can build up again in a month

How easy is it to build demolished part of a building? is it not the same place they want to use to build a primary school?
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by fashrola(m): 3:03pm On May 20, 2020
desiredhome:

How easy is it to build demolished part of a building? is it not the same place they want to use to build a primary school?

And you believe what the media fed you? undecided

It was the drinking bar that was demolished not the hotel
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by HonourableUche(m): 4:19pm On May 20, 2020
See the way he's sounding ' to protect the lives of everyone living and doing business in Rivers state ' as if they really care... Smh
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 20, 2020
Where are the nairaland urchins?

Are you up to date?

https://www.nairaland.com/5870862/demolished-hotel-wike-vindicated#89765121
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by bkool7(m): 4:42pm On May 20, 2020
Wike should stop acting like a kid
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 20, 2020
Is the whole nation not already in a state of emergency? Lockdowns, curfews, loss of rights and freedom etc. What else can a state of emergency do us?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by budusky05(m): 5:05pm On May 20, 2020
Evercurious:

Not everyone is a weakling like you

Abeg go trade ur profession somewhere else I dont want to buy. Olosho
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by ice4real: 5:09pm On May 20, 2020
Wike said in one of his comments during the arrest of Caverton helicopter pilots that he was ready for war.... War is here he should face it. September loading
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by emezuo17: 5:21pm On May 20, 2020
helinues:
Propaganda...

Not from Rivers State, from the much concerned people of Republic of Poto.poto
. I thought you have changed, you sound far more intelligent, informed and educated than some of your write ups here depict, try make your points without dragging people who have no problems with you into it.
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 20, 2020
madridsta007:

Till it happens.
With a Supreme Court that can declare the 4th in a Governorship contest as the winner (that Imo charade is still a joke) in charge of Nigeria, it is only common sense that every right-thinking person should be wary.
APC has shown that it can do and undo and do.
Rivers State indigenes should be smart about this.

If Wike is not careful, he would face major problems in 2023, unless he manages to make it into the presidency. He has enemies in the ruling party, and few of his co-travelers in PDP can stand his overbearing attitude. Without the powers and immunity of governorship, there are few cards left for him to play.
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Legendguru: 8:49pm On May 20, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by ZIAZI(m): 9:06pm On May 20, 2020
Walahi, y Rivers State matter Sabi affect everybody? Any little thing about Rivers State go escalate for no reason! Worse things dey happen for other states but Rivers State is just exceptional! Chiokike beh kwe !
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 20, 2020
Rivers dey talk like sey them dey see vision
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 20, 2020
Donkalio:
Propaganda
The wicked guy is a coward.
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Evercurious(f): 8:46am On May 21, 2020
budusky05:

Abeg go trade ur profession somewhere else I dont want to buy. Olosho

The one wey all the females for your family never retire from? Silly
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by suremanpatriot: 5:58pm On May 22, 2020
wike has committed so many evil tht warrant stare emergency he is to suffer d consequences and boothed out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia / Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos / 5 Reasons Why Ambode Won Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.