Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

I'm Scared AF Right Now, See Reasons Why! UPDATED - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Scared AF Right Now, See Reasons Why! UPDATED (606 Views)

I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Scared AF Right Now, See Reasons Why! UPDATED by jaycerichh(m): 12:35am On May 20, 2020
Nil
Re: I'm Scared AF Right Now, See Reasons Why! UPDATED by ojun50(m): 12:41am On May 20, 2020
When she return let us know....... She will be back she is still angry with her P-man.
Oya go and sleep

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared AF Right Now, See Reasons Why! UPDATED by jaycerichh(m): 12:43am On May 20, 2020
Thanks, I really hope so, never thought she'd ever do such a thing though
ojun50:
When she return let us know....... She will be back she is still angry with her P-man.

Re: I'm Scared AF Right Now, See Reasons Why! UPDATED by Juliusmomoh: 12:52am On May 20, 2020
I hope u are thinking what am thinking ? Oboy see for free let me advice u... Go and sleep at a friend house tonite

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared AF Right Now, See Reasons Why! UPDATED by Yuceeluv(f): 12:52am On May 20, 2020
What kind of major talks did two of you have?. If you want me to do detective work for you, you have to tell me "specifics" nna!

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared AF Right Now, See Reasons Why! UPDATED by ojun50(m): 12:53am On May 20, 2020
jaycerichh:
Wlc just relax

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared AF Right Now, See Reasons Why! UPDATED by jaycerichh(m): 1:01am On May 20, 2020
honestly bro i don't want to even think it, i've been praying man
sad i'm at my family's house now
Juliusmomoh:
I hope u are thinking what am thinking ? Oboy see for free let me advice u... Go and sleep at a friend house tonite
Re: I'm Scared AF Right Now, See Reasons Why! UPDATED by jaycerichh(m): 1:04am On May 20, 2020
like how are you doing, i'm fine and you?
hope you're good {since after the break up we couldn't even find things to say anymore}
the call was just 2mins
Yuceeluv:
What kind of major talks did two of you have?. If you want me to do detective work for you, you have to tell me "specifics" nna!
Re: I'm Scared AF Right Now, See Reasons Why! UPDATED by Juliusmomoh: 1:11am On May 20, 2020
jaycerichh:
honestly bro i don't want to even think it, i've been praying man
sad i'm at my family's house now
Wait oo bro ? Is that why u are not sleeping up till now Go and sleep, some girl's are just like that. God will surely guide her and protect u OK
Re: I'm Scared AF Right Now, See Reasons Why! UPDATED by Nobody: 1:23am On May 20, 2020
jaycerichh:

Relax bro, she go collect dick from her new guy.
Re: I'm Scared AF Right Now, See Reasons Why! UPDATED by 2dice01: 1:25am On May 20, 2020
Who knows she might be with her new Boo Kwarantining together cheesy

After few days she will put her old sim so you guys can reach her

she also might be with some friends
Re: I'm Scared AF Right Now, See Reasons Why! UPDATED by jaycerichh(m): 7:19am On May 20, 2020
Can't believe she left her state to my place already that yesterday.
Yuceeluv:
Re: I'm Scared AF Right Now, See Reasons Why! UPDATED by jaycerichh(m): 7:20am On May 20, 2020
Can't believe she left her state to my place already that yesterday.
ojun50:

Wlc just relax
Re: I'm Scared AF Right Now, See Reasons Why! UPDATED by jaycerichh(m): 7:26am On May 20, 2020
Yuceeluv:
wasn't seeing well yesterday, minor talks I meant to say.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Collects $20,000 From Boyfriend To Cut Off Husband’s Penis!!! / ... / Chat Exposed! Some Guys Are Wicked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.