Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation? (1495 Views)

What Will You Do In This Situation / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) / Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation? by TPound(m): 7:57am On May 20, 2020
Gbenga dropped out of secondary school. Although a very bright student one thing or the other made him leave school, his boyhood friend Peter however managed to go on with his studies, and at a time when it wasn’t easy to make a Division A, in WAEC, Peter did. He won a scholarship to study abroad and left for London where he did a first and postgraduate degree, crowning it with a Ph.D in Aeronautic Engineering, he was a hot cake and had his pick of jobs abroad. Time passed and Gbenga forgot about his friend Peter.

Gbenga married, had 7 kids, and was in the
village suffering.

One fateful day he went to the market in Bukuru, as he made to cross the road an oncoming car sreeched to a stop, pulled over to the cab and stopped. A well dressed man stepped out, shouting his name. If not for the familiarity of the man's features and voice, Gbenga would have ran away but something made him to stop and walk back towards the car. He bent respectfully and greeted the man standing beside the well polished car.

Gbenguse, is this you? The car owner enquired, calling Gbenga's nickname, way back in his secondary school days. It all came back, he hadn't heard that name for decades, taking a closer look he discovered this was his one and only friend from way back - Peter! He took 2 steps back and pshouted, Perosky danger! (peter's nickname) This u? What u doing here? Pleasantries over, Gbenga
narrated his ordeal to Peter who was actually in a hurry heading back to Lagos to catch a flight the next day back to London, he had no time. He pulled from his glove compartment a Union Bank Cheque Booklet, wrote a cheque of 5million, handed it over to his friend and zoomed off. In the euphoria, Gbenga did not even ask for Peter's address, there was no Gsm then so no phone numbers were exchanged either.

Of course Gbenga could read the words on the
cheque well, he quickly left the market and went home to tell the wife and leave for Union Bank at Jos to cash the cheque. He called his wife inside and told her what had happened. He proceeded to tell her his intentions about the money. He would give her 500k to start her business while he would build a house, expand his yam farm and then lastly, marry a second wife to help on the farm! The wife heard nothing except two words 'second wife'. Enraged beyond words, she grabbed the cheque from the husband and chewed and swallowed it!

Thats the end of the story,

What are you going to do to that woman..?

Enjoy your Wednesday breakfast!
Comments pls.
Lol
Re: What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation? by dawnomike(m): 8:06am On May 20, 2020
Lol... Gbenga must be dreaming grin
He will surely wake up from his deep sleep.

This is pure evil and I don't imagine evil for myself biko cheesy
Re: What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation? by oneroflo57(m): 8:15am On May 20, 2020
Lmao

Never saw that ending coming

I will chop her like she chop the cheque

But that man would hardly make it in life,already thinking of another wife

3 Likes

Re: What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation? by TPound(m): 8:54am On May 20, 2020
oneroflo57:
Lmao

He's free to express himself na

1 Like

Re: What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 10:18am On May 20, 2020
Smh
Re: What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation? by Toyosienna: 12:19pm On May 20, 2020
TPound:
[i][/i]Gbenga dropped out of sec. school. Although a very bright student one thing or the other made him leave school, his boyhood friend Peter however managed to go on with his studies, and at a time when it wasn’t easy to make a Division A, in WAEC, Peter did. He won a scholarship to study abroad and left for London where he did a first and postgraduate degree, crowning it with a Ph.D in Aeronautic Engineering, he was a hot cake and had his pick of jobs abroad. Time passed and Gbenga forgot about his friend Peter.

Gbenga married, had 7 kids, and was in the
village suffering.

One fateful day he went to the market in Bukuru, as he made to cross the road an oncoming car sreeched to a stop, pulled over to the cab and stopped. A well dressed man stepped out, shouting his name. If not for the familiarity of the man's features and voice, Gbenga would have ran away but something made him to stop and walk back towards the car. He bent respectfully and greeted the man standing beside the well polished car.

Gbenguse, is this you? The car owner enquired, calling Gbenga's nickname, way back in his secondary school days. It all came back, he hadn't heard that name for decades, taking a closer look he discovered this was his one and only friend from way back - Peter! He took 2 steps back and pshouted, Perosky danger! (peter's nickname) This u? What u doing here? Pleasantries over, Gbenga
narrated his ordeal to Peter who was actually in a hurry heading back to Lagos to catch a flight the next day back to London, he had no time. He pulled from his glove compartment a Union Bank Cheque Booklet, wrote a cheque of 5million, handed it over to his friend and zoomed off. In the euphoria, Gbenga did not even ask for Peter's address, there was no Gsm then so no phone numbers were exchanged either.

Of course Gbenga could read the words on the
cheque well, he quickly left the market and went home to tell the wife and leave for Union Bank at Jos to cash the cheque. He called his wife inside and told her what had happened. He proceeded to tell her his intentions about the money. He would give her 500k to start her business while he would build a house, expand his yam farm and then lastly, marry a second wife to help on the farm! The wife heard nothing except two words 'second wife'. Enraged beyond words, she grabbed the cheque from the husband and chewed and swallowed it!

Thats the end of the story,

What are you going to do to that woman..?

Enjoy your Wednesday breakfast!
Comments pls.
Lol

Speechless gobee
Re: What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation? by khengxlei(m): 12:25pm On May 20, 2020
village people dn arrive
Re: What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation? by AfroKnight: 12:36pm On May 20, 2020
cheesy cheesy

Gbenga must send her packing. Ordinary second wife and she overreacted? Nah. She needs to leave.
Re: What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation? by oneroflo57(m): 1:02pm On May 20, 2020
TPound:

He's free to express himself na

Personal safety after self expression is not guranteed in this situation

2 Likes

Re: What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation? by Bullet01(f): 4:49pm On May 20, 2020
That will be the end of the marriage I swear. What nonsense!
Re: What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:55pm On May 20, 2020
AfroKnight:
cheesy cheesy

Gbenga must send her packing. Ordinary second wife and she overreacted? Nah. She needs to leave.
Shut UP.. meChie OnU Gi ebe a
Re: What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation? by Sam119(m): 5:18pm On May 20, 2020
The Draft his village people are using his head to play had gone pro-league. cool
Re: What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation? by StubbornGENIUS: 5:19pm On May 20, 2020
Sam119:
The Draft his village people are using his head to play had gone pro-league. cool
But if you ask me,na who I go ask?
Re: What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation? by rosy1992(f): 5:22pm On May 20, 2020
Gbenga got what he bargained for, his wife had also dug her grave.
Re: What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation? by tillaman(m): 5:32pm On May 20, 2020
Screw Gbenga
, he doesn’t deserve the balls dangling under him
What kinda man says stuffs like that to his wife’s face!

Gbenga should be hanged by his balls
Re: What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation? by TPound(m): 5:37pm On May 20, 2020
tillaman:
Screw gbenga, he doesn’t have balls. What kinda man says stuffs like that to his wife’s face!

Gbenga should be hanged by his balls

I thought you said he doesn't have balls grin

If I were Mr Gbenga, I will carry her to Union bank and tell them, someone gave me a cheque of 5m and its in this unfortunate woman's stomach so I'm presenting her. Do everything you can do to remove your cheque, just give me my 5m grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation? by Fidelismaria: 5:37pm On May 20, 2020
Lol

Impossible

Mbanu

That woman is dead

I repeat

Na die she dey so

Ahhhh

Chop 5milli check after years of suffering

She dey mad?
Re: What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation? by tillaman(m): 5:50pm On May 20, 2020
TPound:

If I were Mr Gbenga, I will carry her to Union bank and tell them, someone gave me a cheque of 5m and its in this unfortunate woman's stomach so I'm presenting her. Do everything you can do to remove your cheque, just give me my 5m grin grin
grin grin
Yess he doesn’t have the balls to stomach the matter na, hence the ones wey dem wan use hang am na decoy
Re: What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation? by CodeTemplar: 7:16pm On May 20, 2020
What kind of gbenga tells a wife, "I will marry a second ...." ?
Re: What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation? by AfroKnight: 9:03pm On May 20, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
Shut UP.. meChie OnU Gi ebe a

cheesy cheesy Sorry ma.
Re: What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation? by baralatie(m): 10:15pm On May 20, 2020
TPound:

simple
Re: What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation? by baralatie(m): 10:17pm On May 20, 2020
Fidelismaria:
Lol

Impossible

Mbanu

That woman is dead

I repeat

Na die she dey so

Ahhhh

Chop 5milli check after years of suffering

She dey mad?

no she is not she is serious
Re: What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation? by InfinityFabric: 10:33pm On May 20, 2020
oneroflo57:
Lmao

He's responding to biology in a quite well mannered approach.
Re: What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 20, 2020
I will use her for money ritual or sell her body part, I must cash out that 5m

1 Like

Re: What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation? by oneroflo57(m): 6:24am On May 21, 2020
InfinityFabric:

He's responding to biology in a quite well mannered approach.

Lolz
He will sha face d sound of the music he played

(1) (Reply)

Help: I Love Girls That Only Wears G-strings / How To Be A Good Boyfriend / Husband Feels Threatened By His Wife's Love For Laycon. She Replies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.