Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – (3495 Views)

American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) / Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – by Drjones109(m): 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2023
This is coming days after Yul Edochie deletes his verified IG photos of second wife Judy Austin and their son, Star Dike following the unfortunate demise of his first son, Kambilichukwu Edochie.

Few days ago, media personality Daddy Freeze disclosed in a video that a celebrity has discovered through a DNA test that he is not the biological father of the son he welcomed with his second wife.

After this disclosure, a lot of people suspected Yul Edochie because he had earlier deleted the photos of his son and second wife, Judy Austin from his verified IG page.

In a fresh disclosre, Kemi Oluloyo has taken to her Facebook page to reveal emphatically that the DNA test that was conducted on the second wife of the actor showed her son did not belong to Yul Edochie.

She wrote below 👇
“l just heard that DNA tests revealed that Judy Austin’s son was not fathered by Yul Edochie”.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – by slivertongue: 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
Rumour peddler at work

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – by Berrityga: 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2023
People should learn to mind their business please. Allow that man to rest. He just lost his son.

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – by Eyinju112(f): 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2023
No matter how I try to digest it. Yul isn’t a good husband and a good father. He never considered how his decision would affect his wife and children. May God continue to give May Edochie the strength to deal with all her husband’s short comings.

Yul is a loser.

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – by deepdeep(m): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
Paternity fraud should have dire legal consequences

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2023
What girls can't do doesn't exist. De kind fear wer i get 4 dat gender no be here.
Re: Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2023
as much as these rumours are unfounded, you have to feel sorry for this dude....1st he got hell from every women in Nigeria for marrying a 2nd wife, but he stood his ground through thick and thin for wifey #2, then his son died (while people accused the 2nd wife for that) and now he "possibly" aint the father of the little bastard she had....kai!

not even in Nolly script do you have such twisted stories....

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
Eyinju112:
No matter how I try to digest it. Yul isn’t a good husband and a good father. He never considered how his decision would affect his wife and children. May God continue to give May Edochie the strength to deal with all her husband’s short comings.

Yul is a loser.

let me just say that any woman who decides to stay with such "loser" (as you claim), is a dumb fool herself... as if Marriage is a do or die mission!
Re: Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – by Goodlady(f): 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2023
Yul ll come and talk in fullness of time. Meanwhile, he's responsible for most of his ordeals. Never marry more than one wife. Some men no dey hear.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – by Clairvoyancy: 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2023
Waoh! how I wish DNA test is a cheap one, a lot of Father would realise their real title... maybe fooster dad or uncle

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – by Blupen969(m): 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2023
Wow why do i feel like yul's life is a scripted nollywood movie that keeps getting more interesting

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – by Mercury12(m): 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
Eyinju112:

Yul is a loser.
If you told you to come be his third wife you will quickly hop on his gbola without hesitation. Abi no be women make like money again?
I no dey take all kind if una talk serious

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – by Beverlyjean(f): 3:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
Eyinju112:

Yul is a loser.

Do u live with them to know if he isn't a good father?? Or are u one of his kids ?? I am very sure u haven't even seen him one on one b4 in ur life , but u somehow know he is a bad father... I really think most of u hv mental problems

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – by marlow1962(m): 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2023
Wahala Wahala
Sure am getting DNA for all my kids

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – by Alonso91(m): 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2023
Another One.......Dj Khalid

Slow And Painful Death To All Paternity Fraudster
Re: Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – by Eyinju112(f): 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Do u live with them to know if he isn't a good father?? Or are u one of his kids ?? I am very sure u haven't even seen him one on one b4 in ur life , but u somehow know he is a bad father... I really think most of u hv mental problems
At first I thought it was a guy but realizing this silly comment came out from a woman is so disheartening. Madam for your information good men no Dey write an for head but by actions we know them. His actions clearly shows he has no single respect for his wife, children and well wishers. No sensible woman would say what you have said, it’s clear that you’re one of Judy Austin people, the husband snatchers. And please see this as a prayer that you must say Amen to, i pray that God dish you the kind of husband like Yul, who would treat you and your children same way Yul treated May and her children. And lastly Resist every urge to mention me hence, as I’m gon ghost you like you never mentioned me. Very typical of Judy Austin, gbokogboko OLE. Iyawo hakimi. The Gold digger gang.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – by Eyinju112(f): 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2023
The woman must be sitting in that so called marriage because of her children. Oh I pity her.
MrBrownJay1:

let me just say that any woman who decides to stay with such "loser" (as you claim), is a dumb fool herself... as if Marriage is a do or die mission!
Re: Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – by sniperr007(m): 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2023
deepdeep:

Yes.

It should be punishable by law.

Cos it affects both the child and father
Re: Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – by BeanmanX(m): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2023
Eyinju112:

Yul is a loser.
Take ur trashy opinion and shove it deep into your ass and lastly Yup Edochie is better than your Dad.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – by Eyinju112(f): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2023
BeanmanX:
Take ur trashy opinion and shove it deep into your ass and lastly Yup Edochie is better than your Dad.
firstly I was raised well as my parent taught me not to disrespect my elders and that is why I’m not gon drag your father into this. Secondly my father might not have the money Yul had when he was alive, but he gave his woman which was my mom every peace a woman could want. My dad was a responsible man to the core not some kind of undisciplined men like you and your mentor Yul. There are more to been a good husband and a good father, go back to your dad and let him teach you to be one.

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – by BeanmanX(m): 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2023
Eyinju112:
firstly I was raised well as my parent taught me not to disrespect my elders and that is why I’m not gon drag your father into this. Secondly my father might not have the money Yul had when he was alive, but he gave his woman which was my mom every peace a woman could want. My dad was a responsible man to the core not some kind of undisciplined men like you and your mentor Yul. There are more to been a good husband and a good father, go back to your dad and let him teach you to be one.
Keep quite...what made you think that Yul is a bad father? because he married a second wife or what?

Is it today that men started having second wife or marrying second wife? you guys just come online to type nonsense because you have the liberty to. the annoying thing is that you guys will type nonsense as if you are related to the family, firstly you accused the second wife of killing Yul son without any valid proof, tell me if someone blame you wrongly of things you didn't do how would you feel?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – by Simeony007(m): 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
Yul's matter is just a perfect Nollywood material. He better turn a Lemon into a lemonade and make money out of it.

Make he write a story out of this whole drama and sell it to Netflix make he cash out.

This is what happens to you when you're not contented with one wife.

I heard he had a gf that just died too.

Na only him?
Re: Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – by HitRun(m): 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
Eyinju112:

Yul is a loser.

Assuming that Judy’s son was Yul’s, which by the way was what Yul knew at the time, would ignoring the baby make him a good dad? Or you think some children are more of children than others?
Re: Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2023
I do not feel any atom of sympathy for a man who decided to mess his family up because of another woman. It serves him right, may God comfort May Edochie
Re: Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2023
Eyinju112:
The woman must be sitting in that so called marriage because of her children. Oh I pity her.

women today should stop blaming their children as the reason for their stoopid moves in life... no children will ever benefit from living with two parents who hate/disrespect one another.

Simeony007:
Yul's matter is just a perfect Nollywood material. He better turn a Lemon into a lemonade and make money out of it.
Make he write a story out of this whole drama and sell it to Netflix make he cash out.
This is what happens to you when you're not contented with one wife.
I heard he had a gf that just died too.
Na only him?

as much as you are right about making a "true life" movie about this issue, i dont believe this issue has anything to do with polygamy. majority of polygamous men out there have a great life. some men are happy with one wife and others need more, no big deal. to each their own
Re: Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – by Danisaint112(m): 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
Government need to make DNA test cheap. Honestly many men will discover that they are fathering bastards. 🙁
Re: Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – by Goodlady(f): 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
deepdeep:
Including those that were wrongly adjudged
Re: Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:12am On Apr 19, 2023
Danisaint112:
Government need to make DNA test cheap. Honestly many men will discover that they are fathering bastards. 🙁

they should simply make it compulsory to have it done before signing any birth certificates...

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – by jogojogo: 7:26am On Apr 19, 2023
BeanmanX:
Keep quite...what made you think that Yul is a bad father? because he married a second wife or what?

Is it today that men started having second wife or marrying second wife? you guys just come online to type nonsense because you have the liberty to. the annoying thing is that you guys will type nonsense as if you are related to the family, firstly you accused the second wife of killing Yul son without any valid proof, tell me if someone blame you wrongly of things you didn't do how would you feel?
If I wish to have a second wife but noticed that my desicion would weighed heavily on my wife who has stood with me through hard times, I will shelve the desicion. If she genuinely gives her consent, I will go ahead. But if the woman is not a loyal wife, a gold digger or a bad wife, I won't give a damn about how she feels but on a second thought, I will still consider the consequences of my action on my children. I don't stay with the Yul's family but I feel May didn't deserve such ridicule from Yul
Re: Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – by jogojogo: 7:31am On Apr 19, 2023
HitRun:

Assuming that Judy’s son was Yul’s, which by the way was what Yul knew at the time, would ignoring the baby make him a good dad? Or you think some children are more of children than others?
You can accept your baby without marrying the mother. Why must you even play carelessly to the point of having a baby outside your wedlock when you are already married with children? And if it must come to the point where pregnancy would come in, the woman must have non her fate abnitio that marriage won't work....child or no child
Re: Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:51am On Apr 20, 2023
Eyinju112:

Re: Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – by frozen70(f): 3:47am On Apr 20, 2023
Goodlady:
Yul ll come and talk in fullness of time. Meanwhile, he's responsible for most of his ordeals. Never marry more than one wife. Some men no dey hear.

His own stardom created problem for him

He lost his son

Lost the second wife, that was
turning his head like a spin

Lost the little boy he named and showed the world thinking is his son

Lost the love his first wife built for him

Finally lost his sanity

Now him head don correct, he will stay one place now

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What If? / BREAKING NEWS: Must See For All Lovers Of Sex Both Singles And Married. / 10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.