Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested (43927 Views)

Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza / 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued / Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by luluman: 10:50am On May 21, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
I do not support the brutality metted on this man but Where was the blood of Jesus he uses to cover himself and his members? ordinary cane rendered that blood useless lol yet they claim to have divine protection

It's to be expected anyways since the son of a Jewish carpenter he claims to serve couldn't survive ordinary 3 nails and even asked why his imaginary father forsook him.
Where is your sense?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by MetaPhysical: 10:53am On May 21, 2020
What concerns pastor in politics
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Fabkimzzy1: 11:07am On May 21, 2020
Mosco100:
Jesus resurrected on the third day and ascended to His Fathers house in heaven, high above all principalities and powers, and He coming back again with the clouds, to judge you and finally cast you into the everlasting lake of fire if you don't repent and believe the gospel of Him(Christ) now !

Wao! So you and God sit and discuss this? U need to open your mind beyond this fairy imagination
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by mikkyangel3: 11:14am On May 21, 2020
Nairaobserver:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/5/10-people-arrested-in-ebonyi-state-over-torture-of-a-pastor-who-was-dehumanized-for-criticizing-a-local-government-chairman-in-afikpo.html

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2361955187436598&id=100008664181335

I dont seem to understand why people commit crimes and post the evidence online, is it for bragging rights? street cred? inspire fear in their enemies? What exactly? This is stupid because posting evidence removes the element of deniability when the chips are down.
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by dazzlingd(m): 11:17am On May 21, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
I do not support the brutality metted on this man but Where was the blood of Jesus he uses to cover himself and his members? ordinary cane rendered that blood useless lol yet they claim to have divine protection

It's to be expected anyways since the son of a Jewish carpenter he claims to serve couldn't survive ordinary 3 nails and even asked why his imaginary father forsook him.

Hahahahhahahah
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by NaMeAboki: 11:24am On May 21, 2020
Lol @ traditional Igbo justice system.
Anyway, nyamiri na nyamiri.
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Tylerbankz: 11:48am On May 21, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

I still couldn't believe that atheist still exists.
SMH
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Isaactimmy: 11:48am On May 21, 2020
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by galaxy2020(m): 11:50am On May 21, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

...Go and buy sense, otele!
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by olurotimi(m): 11:51am On May 21, 2020
HappyPagan:
Jesus and his followers dey receive flogging from everywhere grin grin from Ibeyomie to Oyedepo to the other one adeboye, this year has not been kind to them.
Very soon, to bear Pastor or Evangelist will be a shameful thing.
U a big fool.
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Isaactimmy: 11:53am On May 21, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
- I do not support the brutality metted on this man but Where was the blood of Jesus he uses to cover himself and his members? ordinary cane rendered that blood useless lol yet they claim to have divine protection-

-It's to be expected anyways since the son of a Jewish carpenter he claims to serve couldn't survive ordinary 3 nails and even asked why his imaginary father forsook him.-

thrash! thrash!! thrash!!! cry angry
Come and drink small sense
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Roon9(m): 12:08pm On May 21, 2020
HappyPagan:

Such astounding foolishness.. to die for your beliefs.

Exactly bro. You finally get it
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Greatzeus(m): 12:16pm On May 21, 2020
This is barbaric,even the traditional rulers that ordered that he should be tied and flogged should be arrested. What sort of backwardness is this? And this same people call Bihari dictator. This is attempted murder,they should be tried and imprisoned. Stupid backward uncivilised baboons.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Greatzeus(m): 12:18pm On May 21, 2020
[s]
hopefulLandlord:

[/s]
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by greatreality: 12:30pm On May 21, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

One faithful day you're going to re-say this your words, I pray you remember it all. Jesus is not your mate and one day you're going to find out.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by starrygal(f): 1:37pm On May 21, 2020
Lol.Home trainer.
Zico5:

I don't blame u. U lack home training.
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by merrymike47(m): 1:53pm On May 21, 2020
HappyPagan:

Like I said, it's a matter of time. You will be a dying breed soon. You will have to find a new job, a new gospel. One that fits you and comes from you. One where you are not an adopted son, where your Savior is not the son of a Jewish virgin.

It's just a matter of time.
but why exactly are you trying to make him see from ur fucking perspective? Live ur life, let him live his. It’s is aswell a matter of time to see wat u’ve brought upon urself
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by egoldman(m): 2:06pm On May 21, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

Face front and stick to the topic.
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Danyvile(m): 2:06pm On May 21, 2020
I'm From afikpo north and my LGA Chairman is a crack head.
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by OgwuEgo: 2:23pm On May 21, 2020
Which part of Afikpo North?
Danyvile:
I'm From afikpo north and my LGA Chairman is a crack head.
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Vulcan24(m): 2:23pm On May 21, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

your fate is sealed
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Vulcan24(m): 2:27pm On May 21, 2020
Fabkimzzy1:

Wao! So you and God sit and discuss this? U need to open your mind beyond this fairy imagination

u think by writing profanity u re been smart.

you will need God soon and you will come here to testify
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by merlino: 3:36pm On May 21, 2020
Yet this same Jesus, the forever King, still loves you unconditionally and has a special place for you IF you will acknowledge Him as your Lord and Personal Saviour one day before you kiss the sinful world goodbye to the great beyond.

My brother, what manner of LOVE is this that a scorner like you will find sonship in the Father of all creation after making public ridicule of His ONLY BEGOTTEN SON? Haha..what manner of love! I thank God for His Amazing Grace - God's Riches(and mercies) At Christ's Expense

hopefulLandlord:

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by kunletexs: 3:56pm On May 21, 2020
HappyPagan:

Like I said, it's a matter of time. You will be a dying breed soon. You will have to find a new job, a new gospel. One that fits you and comes from you. One where you are not an adopted son, where your Savior is not the son of a Jewish virgin.

Sir, your comment reminds me of John lennon of the beetles. They were very popular then and he said Christianity would soon become a thing of the past, he even said they are more popular than Jesus. He was shot and he died.

Read '4 hours interview in hell' there you would see a Muslim man who was interviewed and he said he begged for a second chance and he was denied because when on planet earth, he said over his dead body would he surrender to Jesus lordship. Today, he is singing a new song

Watch your comment please
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by keneck1: 3:59pm On May 21, 2020
exactly how biafools republic will be run when that evil demented fugitive coward boy nnamdi kanu is made their traditional god in the year 3099.Congratulation to all biafools

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by merlino: 4:09pm On May 21, 2020
Have you ever dreamt of life 200yrs from now?
In a matter of time, we will both fizzle out of this world and sway into eternity.
I know I will meet my Saviour and you will meet a just Judge. I pray He becomes your Saviour too by then or else it will be a great unforgettable loss of your precious eternal soul in an unpleasant place. It is well with you

HappyPagan:

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by dragunov: 4:36pm On May 21, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

You have broken the ant hill. You must definitely feel the wrath of the ants. You have rustled the hornets nest. You will be surely stung. You have balanced the bee hive on your head. You must suffer the consequences. You do not blaspheme against the Lord. He will hold you accountable for every careless word you uttered against his sacrifice.
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by dragunov: 4:43pm On May 21, 2020
MetaPhysical:
What concerns pastor in politics

Everything. Pinchin puta madre.
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by salam8528: 5:04pm On May 21, 2020
IHateNairaland:
There is freedom of speech, but I cannot guarantee freedom after speech. cool
idi amin of Uganda
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by salam8528: 5:05pm On May 21, 2020
ignis:
This can only happen in the jungle or zoo.
yea the eastern zoo
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 21, 2020
He was lucky they didn't kill him, crooked so called pastors should stay away from politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stray Bullet Kills Pastor's Son In Benin City (Photos) / UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' / Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.