Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested (43928 Views)

Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza / 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued / Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by OKTolu: 6:28pm On May 21, 2020
I prayed this pastor get justice because this is Nigeria
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Aaronbee7(m): 7:10pm On May 21, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
It's to be expected anyways since the son of a Jewish carpenter he claims to serve couldn't survive ordinary 3 nails and even asked why his imaginary father forsook him.
The fact that you're a so-called atheist validates the existence of God, you just choose not to believe. With that said, the things of the Spirit will be very difficult for you to understand as a natural man except you accept Jesus and become born again then the Holy Spirit will reveal spiritual mysteries to your spirit man. God loves you and He wants you to be saved today. That is why He did not spare His Son but allowed him to suffer for the remission of our sins. Please don't live in ignorance. Accept Him today and see how your life will turn around for the better. God bless you.
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by ForeThinker: 8:19pm On May 21, 2020
onoms4luv:

How can I get that book. name and author please

Author: Mark mansen
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Danyvile(m): 8:32pm On May 21, 2020
@ogwuego I'm from Ehugbo jokwa nwerem

1 Like

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Nobody: 2:38am On May 22, 2020
ordinary local govt chairman been critisized he now hired thugs to torture the pastor shocked.nigeria has gone to the dogs.
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Omeizadean(m): 10:38am On May 22, 2020
"Whose ores is gore" and "trialing time"
Its well pastor.
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by OgwuEgo: 5:55pm On May 22, 2020
Poorman will collect money to tie his fellow poorman up
lefulefu:
ordinary local govt chairman been critisized he now hired thugs to torture the pastor shocked.nigeria has gone to the dogs.
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by OgwuEgo: 6:24pm On May 22, 2020
Nice, I am from Unwana
Danyvile:
@ogwuego I'm from Ehugbo jokwa nwerem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' / Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State / A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.