Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested (43913 Views)

Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza / 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued / Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Nobody: 8:36am On May 21, 2020
Babatunde40:
The LGA chairman must have bribed the yeye local court. Let them charge all of them for assault and attempted murder in a real court

You are simply stating the obvious.

Look at the way they quickly assembled the kangaroo village court in order to dole out swift justice.

It is quite clear that they were doing the bidding of the local political lord.
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Chachangi: 8:37am On May 21, 2020
HappyPagan:

Like I said, it's a matter of time. You will be a dying breed soon. You will have to find a new job, a new gospel. One that fits you and comes from you. One where you are not an adopted son, where your Savior is not the son of a Jewish virgin.

It's just a matter of time.

Check my post above
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Roon9(m): 8:38am On May 21, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
I do not support the brutality metted on this man but Where was the blood of Jesus he uses to cover himself and his members? ordinary cane rendered that blood useless lol yet they claim to have divine protection

It's to be expected anyways since the son of a Jewish carpenter he claims to serve couldn't survive ordinary 3 nails and even asked why his imaginary father forsook him.

If Jesus could be hanged even as the son of God then a much worse fate awaits us all as Christians. Understand that how a christian dies doesn't matter, what does is a professing christian dying in faith.

To die is gain brother!
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by sunnyside16(m): 8:38am On May 21, 2020
Man's inhumanity to fellow man. Give power to a man and his real nature shows forth

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by bigname23: 8:39am On May 21, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
I do not support the brutality metted on this man but Where was the blood of Jesus he uses to cover himself and his members? ordinary cane rendered that blood useless lol yet they claim to have divine protection

It's to be expected anyways since the son of a Jewish carpenter he claims to serve couldn't survive ordinary 3 nails and even asked why his imaginary father forsook him.
na pepo like u na him make dis country be like dis u see outright oppression and this is all u can say
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by hopefulLandlord: 8:39am On May 21, 2020
bigname23:
na pepo like u na him make dis country be like dis u see outright oppression and this is all u can say

I stated I do not support the brutality metted on him

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by lastempero: 8:40am On May 21, 2020
Wicked beings full that ebonyi.
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by HappyPagan: 8:40am On May 21, 2020
Roon9:

If Jesus could be hanged even as the son of God then a much worse fate awaits us all as Christians. Understand that how a christian dies doesn't matter, what does is a professing christian dying in faith.
Such astounding foolishness.. to die for your beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Damntruth(m): 8:41am On May 21, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

you would choke on this someday

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by contigiency(m): 8:42am On May 21, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

It's a pity your parents have lost you.
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Enyimbamercedes: 8:42am On May 21, 2020
Where did we learn the art of ‘tabay’ from?

This is a torture technique used by the armed forces and is excruciating! I could literally feel his pain.

See what is happening in a democracy! Baby tyrants everywhere!!!!
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by ipobarecriminals: 8:42am On May 21, 2020
sad Ipobarecriminals. Cc:Fl@theadarePigs
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by hopefulLandlord: 8:42am On May 21, 2020
Damntruth:
you would choke on this someday
bull
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by riczy(m): 8:42am On May 21, 2020
babaRUNtinz:
make men of God leave politics and political affairs

Charity begins at home.
All the whole matter taya person sef
so condemning wrong makes u a politician? cool
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by hopefulLandlord: 8:43am On May 21, 2020
contigiency:

It's a pity your parents have lost you.
My parents are proud to have me. can't say the same for you though

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Blitzerz: 8:43am On May 21, 2020
Jack500:

Pls, get sense. Stop disgracing ur parents.

grin
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by starrygal(f): 8:44am On May 21, 2020
Why are u torturing yourself.You just digressed from the topic to make urself feel better dat u believe in nothing.Why dnt u just focus on the injustice melted out on man and leave his belief?Na wa o una sef.
Zico5:
Dehumanising for criticizing a local government chairman, not even governor nor minister. Public office holders in Nigeria see themselves as demi god and that's why they can kill to get the post. Lawlessness in Nigeria is not limited to tribe or region. It's monster we created and nurtured to hurt us.
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Nobody: 8:45am On May 21, 2020
But the truth is many of our religious leaders and clerics have very doubtful educational backgrounds. I guess that is why they have all decided to embrace the "Holy books". That's something I've come to notice our the years.

I mean, look at the first lines of that pastor's Facebook post. It reeks of misspellings and grammatical blunders.

What the hell is: "... no matter whose ores is gores" sad

Pathetic.
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Ohio7(m): 8:46am On May 21, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

Sense is freely given if you will humbly ask.
You don't have to be unfortunately stupid always..
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by bigname23: 8:46am On May 21, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

I stated I do not support the brutality metted on him
Bros and u went on to shame the victim...u are indirectly supporting even though u say otherwise
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by YoungAncient1: 8:47am On May 21, 2020
I can't find the criticism in his post. What o saw was a matured post from a man interested in the peaceful co-existence of the people in his community.
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by hopefulLandlord: 8:48am On May 21, 2020
bigname23:
Bros and u went on to shame the victim...u are indirectly supporting even though u say otherwise
I shamed the belief of the victim and his followers not him. I didn't call him stupid

1 Like

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by gambia(m): 8:50am On May 21, 2020
HappyPagan:

Do you know any? Or is that the advice you give to anyone who hurts your feelings?

Feelings? You were displaying an act of insanity and i was just trying to be a brother's keeper.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:51am On May 21, 2020
ForeThinker:

Have you ever had a nagging feeling that you should do something, or go somewhere, or start something new? No matter how badly you try to ignore it, it’s still there. The Universe is urging you to do this thing and to take action. And sometimes you can feel uncomfortable because of it.... don't be afraid if you face resistance, just gradually try new things and experiences.
Such a wonderful book, isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Nobody: 8:55am On May 21, 2020
Nigerian police: We will conduct a full investigation

What they mean in real life: case closed
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by HappyPagan: 8:55am On May 21, 2020
gambia:

Feelings? You were displaying an act of insanity and i was just trying to be a brother's keeper.
My point exactly..I hurt your feelings, so I must be insane. Do you know what insanity means? Can you show it?
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by bigname23: 8:57am On May 21, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

I shamed the belief of the victim and his followers not him. I didn't call him stupid
Bros na English u dey speak both of us know say na d same tin ...for instance somebody rapes a girl wearing scanty clothes and u cum to say I do not rape oh but all this girl's wearing scanty clothes wat do dey expect ...den u say m not shaming her but criticizing indecent dressing... Bros u are shaming d victim
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by hopefulLandlord: 8:59am On May 21, 2020
bigname23:
Bros na English u dey speak both of us know say na d same tin ...for instance somebody rapes a girl wearing scanty clothes and u cum to say I do not rape oh but all this girl's wearing scanty clothes wat do dey expect ...den u say m not shaming her but criticizing indecent dressing... Bros u are shaming d victim
That rape example is "Victim Blaming". You're blaming the victim for the rape.
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Missionaire: 9:04am On May 21, 2020
ForeThinker:

Have you ever had a nagging feeling that you should do something, or go somewhere, or start something new? No matter how badly you try to ignore it, it’s still there. The Universe is urging you to do this thing and to take action. And sometimes you can feel uncomfortable because of it.... don't be afraid if you face resistance, just gradually try new things and experiences.

Like seriously, this is what I have been feeling recently.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Kennyceez: 9:05am On May 21, 2020
This is very bad
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by incogni2o: 9:05am On May 21, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

You again, what nonsense.

Didn't you see he spoke as a religious Leader, what is the relation between this matter and the blood of Jesus. Who told you that's what the precious Blood of Jesus is for,

Even the Bible gives account of Matyrs who went through more toturing situations, some beheaded, others burnt alive, others fed to Lions alive for the Gospel sake, only in one account was JohnTheBeloved saved from the boiling oil.

Your obvious lack of Faith will end up making you hate people of Faith and everything obviously related to Faith and end up being worse than you intend.

Pls stop this babaric way of unreasonably criticizing the Faithfuls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers DPO Shot Dead By Armed Robbers While Returning From A Trip. Photos / Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon / Two Arrested For $50,000 Internet Fraud (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.