Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested (43899 Views)

Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza / 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued / Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by stanliwise(m): 9:06am On May 21, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
I do not support the brutality metted on this man but Where was the blood of Jesus he uses to cover himself and his members? ordinary cane rendered that blood useless lol yet they claim to have divine protection

It's to be expected anyways since the son of a Jewish carpenter he claims to serve couldn't survive ordinary 3 nails and even asked why his imaginary father forsook him.
You are just empty

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by RunzMAN: 9:08am On May 21, 2020
HappyPagan:
Jesus and his followers dey receive flogging from everywhere grin grin from Ibeyomie to Oyedepo to the other one adeboye, this year has not been kind to them.
Very soon, to bear Pastor or Evangelist will be a shameful thing.

Even your master the devil can't stop the work of God

1 Like

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by bigname23: 9:08am On May 21, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

That rape example is "Victim Blaming". You're blaming the victim for the rape.
it's d same tin na u are trying to say the pastor deserves it because he is a follower of Christ wat does he expect ...just like d girl deserves it because she wears scanthy clothes ...Bros wen u see wrong or oppression call it out irrespective of who the victim is ...simple
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Goodplace: 9:14am On May 21, 2020
You have spoken in your limited capacity as a fool.
hopefulLandlord:
I do not support the brutality metted on this man but Where was the blood of Jesus he uses to cover himself and his members? ordinary cane rendered that blood useless lol yet they claim to have divine protection

It's to be expected anyways since the son of a Jewish carpenter he claims to serve couldn't survive ordinary 3 nails and even asked why his imaginary father forsook him.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Nobody: 9:15am On May 21, 2020
The chairman is only following the footsteps of his mentor who appointed him.

That's why I dont support the idea of community youth leader, they are riff Raff's used by politicians.

Very common in Ebony i

1 Like

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Urchman200: 9:17am On May 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
The same people will be quick to lambaste Arab nations for not abolishing flogging as punishment for wrong doings
I don't know u can reason religious fanatic .
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Comedian2019: 9:17am On May 21, 2020
ignis:
This can only happen in the jungle or zoo.
It actually happened in a jungle called Ebonyi.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Urchman200: 9:18am On May 21, 2020
Babatunde40:
The LGA chairman must have bribed the yeye local court. Let them charge all of them for assault and attempted murder in a real court

on point.
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by hopefulLandlord: 9:20am On May 21, 2020
bigname23:
it's d same tin na u are trying to say the pastor deserves it because he is a follower of Christ wat does he expect ...just like d girl deserves it because she wears scanthy clothes ...Bros wen u see wrong or oppression call it out irrespective of who the victim is ...simple
I didn't say the pastor deserved it. that's your own interpretation. or where did you see me say that?
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by phil0(m): 9:21am On May 21, 2020
ForeThinker:

Have you ever had a nagging feeling that you should do something, or go somewhere, or start something new? No matter how badly you try to ignore it, it’s still there. The Universe is urging you to do this thing and to take action. And sometimes you can feel uncomfortable because of it.... don't be afraid if you face resistance, just gradually try new things and experiences.
Is the title of that book" The subtle act of not giving a f#ck" or something else?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Nobody: 9:24am On May 21, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

Your foolishness endureth for ever, online nuisance

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by chuksoyo21(m): 9:25am On May 21, 2020
If buhari was a nairalander, Nigeria would have been a better place..
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by mechanics(m): 9:28am On May 21, 2020
They don't deserve to live in the midst of the masses, prison will be better for them, this is wickedness.
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by bigname23: 9:29am On May 21, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
I didn't say the pastor deserved it. that's your own interpretation. or where did you see me say that?
no u go talk with ur mouth first ...but dat was wat ur post implied dat it is expected or he shud expect it since he is a christain...y I dey even dey argue with u self u know what m saying but u will never agree because of ur pride..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by edoairways: 9:30am On May 21, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

May experience what that experienced. By then you would understand better

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by AnanseK(m): 9:33am On May 21, 2020
Justice in the jungle
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by gambia(m): 9:43am On May 21, 2020
HappyPagan:

My point exactly..I hurt your feelings, so I must be insane. Do you know what insanity means? Can you show it?

Your initial statement on the topic was uncalled for, that's was why i responded to you that way.
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Zico5(m): 9:48am On May 21, 2020
starrygal:
Why are u torturing yourself.You just digressed from the topic to make urself feel better dat u believe in nothing.Why dnt u just focus on the injustice melted out on man and leave his belief?Na wa o una sef.
I don't blame u. U lack home training.
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by HappyPagan: 9:58am On May 21, 2020
gambia:

Your initial statement on the topic was uncalled for, that's was why i responded to you that way.
Uncalled for by who? You? This is a public forum man, not your church. Get used to hanging out with unbelievers.
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by ForeThinker: 10:03am On May 21, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Such a wonderful book, isn't it?

No doubt
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by ForeThinker: 10:03am On May 21, 2020
phil0:
Is the title of that book" The subtle act of not giving a f#ck" or something else?

Affirmatively
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by gambia(m): 10:07am On May 21, 2020
HappyPagan:

Uncalled for by who? You? This is a public forum man, not your church. Get used to hanging out with unbelievers.

Its fine, we are all entitled to our different opinions anyway. One love
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by iyapont: 10:08am On May 21, 2020
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by raphy(m): 10:09am On May 21, 2020
this is story of dog eat dog.

let him just forgive them as jesus said 70×7
he is not the first man of God to be flogged even his members ran hiding and can't save him you see dogs eat dogs in the village.

let him mind his business n leave Facebook alone and the polithief ppl.

may the God he serve heals him fast.
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by HappyPagan: 10:10am On May 21, 2020
gambia:

Its fine, we are all entitled to our different opinions anyway. One love
Cheers.
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by googie2shoes: 10:20am On May 21, 2020
All this ibotic news sef... and you want us to endorse IPOB. Hian!
The chairman and his lackies should be arrested and prosecuted

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Mosco100(m): 10:29am On May 21, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

Jesus resurrected on the third day and ascended to His Fathers house in heaven, high above all principalities and powers, and He coming back again with the clouds, to judge you and finally cast you into the everlasting lake of fire if you don't repent and believe the gospel of Him(Christ) now !

1 Like

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by onoms4luv(m): 10:31am On May 21, 2020
ForeThinker:

Have you ever had a nagging feeling that you should do something, or go somewhere, or start something new? No matter how badly you try to ignore it, it’s still there. The Universe is urging you to do this thing and to take action. And sometimes you can feel uncomfortable because of it.... don't be afraid if you face resistance, just gradually try new things and experiences.

How can I get that book. name and author please
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Onlyonebuhari: 10:39am On May 21, 2020
Same set of people.
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by NoBones: 10:45am On May 21, 2020
Hmmmmmm........Are we truly practicing Democracy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Man For N800 Million Fraud In Lagos (Picture) / Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered / Two Cultists Nabbed On Their Way To Wreck Havoc In Port-Harcourt University.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.