Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,215 members, 7,957,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:33 PM

Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested (44154 Views)

Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza / 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued / Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Hargbo(m): 8:21am On May 21, 2020
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Difyimpsi: 8:21am On May 21, 2020
One
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Jack500: 8:21am On May 21, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
Where was the blood of Jesus he uses to cover himself and his members? ordinary cane rendered that blood useless lol yet they claim to have divine protection

It's to be expected anyways since the son of a Jewish carpenter he claims to serve couldn't survive ordinary 3 nails and even asked why his imaginary father forsook him.

Pls, get sense. Stop disgracing ur parents.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Ayt27(m): 8:22am On May 21, 2020
Seperating religion from tradition is no mere feat.
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Ayotemide(f): 8:22am On May 21, 2020
Ever elected position MUST face Criticism and handle it as fundamental rights of it's electorate;

The Foolish LG chairman thinks himself a monarch.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Nobody: 8:22am On May 21, 2020
is this how you want to run Biafra?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Jackossky(m): 8:23am On May 21, 2020
Freedom after speech, I can't assure you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by 143WaZoBia: 8:23am On May 21, 2020
But the post didn’t not insult the LGA chairman instead it hails him for retracing is steps.
Some people are just overdosed on power.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by HappyPagan: 8:24am On May 21, 2020
gambia:

You need to see a psychiatrist ASAP.
Do you know any? Or is that the advice you give to anyone who hurts your feelings?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by doggedfighter(f): 8:24am On May 21, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by PVision2020(m): 8:24am On May 21, 2020
Lolzzzz. Primitive, Medieval, Uncivilized, Uncultured, Barbaric...Easternbull Republic

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Nobody: 8:24am On May 21, 2020
Too bad
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Busayo58(m): 8:26am On May 21, 2020
Nawa, for what now
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by enemyofprogress: 8:27am On May 21, 2020
What did the pastor did before he was beated by the people? He must have did something now? They cannot just beated him without him didn't anything

1 Like

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Chachangi: 8:28am On May 21, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
I do not support the brutality metted on this man but Where was the blood of Jesus he uses to cover himself and his members? ordinary cane rendered that blood useless lol yet they claim to have divine protection

It's to be expected anyways since the son of a Jewish carpenter he claims to serve couldn't survive ordinary 3 nails and even asked why his imaginary father forsook him.

May the Lord have mercy on you and open your spiritual eyes in Jesus name. You don’t have believe my next line but I’ll say it anyway. Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by ABlAstate: 8:29am On May 21, 2020
Ebonyi is a backward state filled with barbaric illiterates
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Ajibade123(m): 8:29am On May 21, 2020
oga o LGA chairman too is forming power

The best investment you can ever make is in real
estate properties....be a landlord today at Amen
Estate Properties Ibeju Lekki...check my signature
for more info
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Lizzydonnah(f): 8:30am On May 21, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
I do not support the brutality metted on this man but Where was the blood of Jesus he uses to cover himself and his members? ordinary cane rendered that blood useless lol yet they claim to have divine protection

Shut up, you talk too much.
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by hopefulLandlord: 8:30am On May 21, 2020
Chachangi:

May the Lord have mercy on you and open your spiritual eyes in Jesus name. You don’t have believe my next line but I’ll say it anyway. Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.
Yet when they did touch that prophet it required physical police to arrest them not a spiritual one. not some god that resides in Israel and likes mount Horeb

1 Like

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Charly68: 8:32am On May 21, 2020
Our people has become so godless now that they have the enfrontery to naked and toture a man of God. Nobody did that and escaped the wrath of God in the Bible and if the word of God is true ,the conspirators shall suffer for what they did. I know of a very rich man who slapped a man of God because of Church property ,he did it without any challenge but today he is suffering from stroke and asking for death that refuses to come. His riches has not been able to safe him. His political carreer began to go down until he fixxled out of relevance.
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Chachangi: 8:33am On May 21, 2020
HappyPagan:
Jesus and his followers dey receive flogging from everywhere grin grin from Ibeyomie to Oyedepo to the other one adeboye, this year has not been kind to them.
Very soon, to bear Pastor or Evangelist will be a shameful thing.

We are NOT and WILL NEVER BE ASHAMED of the gospel of Christ for the it is the power of God for Salvation.

The grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men ..,,.,

I pray the grace of God locates you in Jesus’ name.

God bless

1 Like

Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by AudioNews(m): 8:33am On May 21, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala nd Migration,
Claiming igbo name, na dem dem
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Nobody: 8:34am On May 21, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

What's wrong with this one? Do you reason at all ?
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Nobody: 8:34am On May 21, 2020
Julius Amadi Nyerere

So, Julius Nyerere is from Ebonyi State sad

Damn... thought he's dead.
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by hopefulLandlord: 8:35am On May 21, 2020
Charly68:
Our people has become so godless now that they have the enfrontery to naked and toture a man of God. Nobody did that and escaped the wrath of God in the Bible and if the word of God is true ,the conspirators shall suffer for what they did. I know of a very rich man who slapped a man of God because of Church property ,he did it without any challenge but today he is suffering from stroke and asking for death that refuses to come. His riches has not been able to safe him. His political carreer began to go down until he fixxled out of relevance.

Let's assume this story of rich man is true. how did you conclude that his present stroke is due to his slapping a man of god? couldn't it have been due to other factors unrelated to the slapping?
seems to me you've committed the post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by hopefulLandlord: 8:35am On May 21, 2020
prekumohtim:

What's wrong with this one? Do you reason at all ?
yes I do, do you?
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by HappyPagan: 8:35am On May 21, 2020
Chachangi:

We are NOT and WILL NEVER BE ASHAMED of the gospel of Christ for the it is the power of God for Salvation.

Like I said, it's a matter of time. You will be a dying breed soon. You will have to find a new job, a new gospel. One that fits you and comes from you. One where you are not an adopted son, where your Savior is not the son of a Jewish virgin.

It's just a matter of time.
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by Chachangi: 8:36am On May 21, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

Yet when they did touch that prophet it required physical police to arrest them not a spiritual one. not some god that resides in Israel and likes mount Horeb

I’m not here to argue. Im a “town crier” I’ve delivered my message. You can channel your argument to the King of kings.

God bless
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by hopefulLandlord: 8:36am On May 21, 2020
Lizzydonnah:

Shut up
make me
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:36am On May 21, 2020
Igbo Amaka
Re: Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested by GreenDestiny2: 8:36am On May 21, 2020
Children of anachy that want a country of their own

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo) / Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing / A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.