Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,414 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Can You Marry A Lady That Already Has A Baby? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady That Already Has A Baby? (2032 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Already Has A Baby? by VickyRotex(f): 5:00pm On May 20, 2020
chinchonglee:

Dere is is an exception to every law and in dis case, dis is the exception.

I quoted your previous comment, how come you didn't call out this exception? you blatantly said "Dere is a big reason the father of her child chose not to be with her..."

Again, I'm co-asking with op: who made the so called rule 1?

But even in death excuse i'll never go for a single mom.

this is what you should have said earlier. you can never marry a single mom, and that's fine. No one asked for your rule 1 advising other people never to marry anyone they chose to marry.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Already Has A Baby? by chinchonglee(m): 5:06pm On May 20, 2020
VickyRotex:

I quoted your previous comment, how come you didn't call out this exception? you blatantly said "Dere is a big reason the father of her child chose not to be with her..."

Again, I'm co-asking with op: who made the so called rule 1?

this is what you should have said earlier. you can never marry a single mom, and that's fine. No one asked for your rule 1 advising other people never to marry anyone they chose to marry.
Dats a natural universal rule...

So who do you think you are
Single Mom Association (S.M.A) President
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Kazeemakeem(m): 5:12pm On May 20, 2020
robosky02:
Can you marry a lady that Already has a baby?

Also ladies can you marry a man that has a baby?

y not i like them
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Already Has A Baby? by VickyRotex(f): 5:14pm On May 20, 2020
chinchonglee:

Dats a natural universal rule...

So who do you think you are
Single Mom Association (S.M.A) President

Natural universal rule? cheesy please dont make me laugh. You are in charge of the universe abi? smh

Nah, I'm not a single mom. I am someone who reasons and views life from different perspectives, unlike you with a so called "universal rule 1"

who knows, you could eventually be a SDA president. undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Already Has A Baby? by chinchonglee(m): 5:24pm On May 20, 2020
VickyRotex:

Natural universal rule? cheesy please dont make me laugh. You are in charge of the universe abi? smh

Nah, I'm not a single mom. I am someone who reasons and views life from different perspectives, unlike you with a so called "universal rule 1"

who knows, you could eventually be a SDA president. undecided
Madam!!!
Am nt a single dad, I'm INDABOSKI grin

If u will agree with the truth den u ve to realise that almost all single mom have that extremely bad habit that made the father of the child run.

I wanted to date one early dis year before she told me she was a retired prostitute... I ran for my life
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Jaymoon: 5:27pm On May 20, 2020
Yes I can marry a single dad with a child/children and I will also care for the kids as mine, most times life happens, take all in your stride and move on@ robosky02.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Already Has A Baby? by robosky02(m): 9:30pm On May 20, 2020
Jaymoon:
Yes I can marry a single dad with a child/children and I will also care for the kids as mine, most times life happens, take all in your stride and move on@ robosky02.

Really but some form a lot
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Already Has A Baby? by GeneralPula: 9:58pm On May 20, 2020
Even tho, I’m ain’t getting married..

Ladies do marry single fathers, that’s why I’m seeing no wrong in if men should marry single mothers..
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 20, 2020
It's hard for me I can't
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Already Has A Baby? by lightangel65i(m): 10:58pm On May 20, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
cool

I'm selfish.. So my answer is NO. I can't imagine myself looking after my bf's kids undecided

What of if the kid is just so cute
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Already Has A Baby? by YanshmasterGee(m): 11:11pm On May 20, 2020
No.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 12:21am On May 21, 2020
if the single mom looks like the one on op"s pix maybe i might change my mind cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Liliantalks: 12:27am On May 21, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
Marrying a single mother means settling down and taking care of another man's mess/mistake.
My answer is no!!!
what if the parents hv the kid
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Already Has A Baby? by 2buffagain(m): 12:34am On May 21, 2020
Captain simps be out here capping for this because they don't live in a country where men get forced to pay child support on children that aren't even his...simply because he had "ample family association over a long time" with said child.

Laws in some countries make it so men have to be very selfish to not get f*cked. It's mad out here.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Jaymoon: 1:33am On May 21, 2020
robosky02:

Really but some form a lot
I am honest with myself @ op,
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Leafflet: 1:36am On May 21, 2020
personally I can't.. No
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Already Has A Baby? by 2buffagain(m): 1:45am On May 21, 2020
Here's another scenario...what if her child is over 18 years of age? (i.e teenage mother)

(1) (2) (Reply)

WTF Girls In My Area Attitudes Towards Guys / Help- My Face Is Rough / Please Help! This Is Strange!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.