Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? (97850 Views)

Who Else Got Offer Of Employment From Unsdg Can We Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Uckroot: 5:07pm On May 20, 2020
bluefilm:

No matter what you choose to do, listen to me, it will end is tears for you!

Remember the story of Joseph and Potiphar's Wife in the Bible?

Joseph had to waste two years of his life in jail because of the circumstances surrounding the allegation on him.

Something tells me your own case will be worse.

Trash. Trash. Trash
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by SILVERLINES: 5:07pm On May 20, 2020
stephcat:
Sugar mummy things...
No need to ask...I know you are interested
cheesy
No mind d idiott

He thinks we don't know
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Paidrooll(m): 5:07pm On May 20, 2020
If you touch her wahala
If you no touch her trouble

Abegi Shift. Jhoor

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by GreenDestiny2: 5:08pm On May 20, 2020
24kmagic:
First of all, this is a fake story, the type we normally read on Yorubaland nairaland.

Secondly, I cannot have the opportunity to fvck an older woman and not take it, even if she's a married woman. I don't bloody care about karma, it doesn't exist.

OP, like someone above said, "wake up from the imagination you're thinking in your mind."
That you want this on front page alone shows its a fake/cooked up sh!t.

Does Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa pays you guys to keep cooking sh!ts or you're doing it out of your own magnanimity?

Tell ipigs to start signing petition to ban nairaland na. Children of hate
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by oladele10: 5:08pm On May 20, 2020
Pray about it. God will lead you aright
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by just2endowed: 5:08pm On May 20, 2020
Op start preaching Jesus and the gospel to her. Tell her the need to give one life to Christ. But know that you should be looking for another job.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by hakbab: 5:08pm On May 20, 2020
See how u just landed yourself in problem, you do problem and if u don't problem why don't u say something else rather than mentioning her libido when she gave u a ride

Anyway my advise is this start avoiding her tactically or do it with her and face the consiquences as you don dey see cleavege so!. But i doubt it if it will ever end well.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by phorget(m): 5:08pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:
My 50 Yrs Old Boss Shows A Lot Of Cleavage When We Meet, What Could She Want?

So I got this job around 2019 and I noticed from the very day I went for my interview, there was this woman who happened to be very lenient with me and cautioned others when they asked me tough question. All she did saved me from disgracing myself in front of 5 panelist. After the interview I waited till they closed just so i could say thank you.

When she came out around 7 pm she was more elegant and had this carriage that suits her age. I approached her and she recognized me immediately she was happy to see me and I thanked her. As I was about to leave she offered me a ride and being a very good conversationist that I am, I began to talk and she became very free with me. She told me a lot about her husband and his drinking addiction and how he neglected her sexual needs. I tried comforting her with words and ended by saying she is 50 na her libido should be dead by now, she didn't take offence but replied and said I cant handle her if we ever get down.

Fast forward to when I resumed, I realized she was the CFO of the organisation, now fear don catch me. I couldn't even look her in the eye to start a conversation. I think she noticed and she called me to her office and was laughing at me and later told me she would like us to keep talking the way we did yesterday cause she doesn't have much friends.

There was this day she was dancing to an old Fuji song in the office, her office is sound proof moreover it was already past office hours, i went to say goodbye, she called me to come in and didn't let me leave. I thought to myself another free ride.

She jumped up at a point and had a nip slip, i mean both breast were literally out. I just closed my eyes, she fixed it and was smiling at me.
Since that time till now she has been showing massive cleavage anytime i'm around her. She has started calling me my dear and other staff are calling me omo mummy and they dont know what I am facing cry

Don't just assume what your boss want,
Wait for her to talk about it herself.

1 Like

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:

So I got this job around 2019 and I noticed from the very day I went for my interview, there was this woman who happened to be very lenient with me and cautioned others when they asked me tough question. All she did saved me from disgracing myself in front of 5 panelist. After the interview I waited till they closed just so i could say thank you.

When she came out around 7 pm she was more elegant and had this carriage that suits her age. I approached her and she recognized me immediately she was happy to see me and I thanked her. As I was about to leave she offered me a ride and being a very good conversationist that I am, I began to talk and she became very free with me. She told me a lot about her husband and his drinking addiction and how he neglected her sexual needs. I tried comforting her with words and ended by saying she is 50 na her libido should be dead by now, she didn't take offence but replied and said I cant handle her if we ever get down.

Fast forward to when I resumed, I realized she was the CFO of the organisation, now fear don catch me. I couldn't even look her in the eye to start a conversation. I think she noticed and she called me to her office and was laughing at me and later told me she would like us to keep talking the way we did yesterday cause she doesn't have much friends.

There was this day she was dancing to an old Fuji song in the office, her office is sound proof moreover it was already past office hours, i went to say goodbye, she called me to come in and didn't let me leave. I thought to myself another free ride.

She jumped up at a point and had a nip slip, i mean both breast were literally out. I just closed my eyes, she fixed it and was smiling at me.
Since that time till now she has been showing massive cleavage anytime i'm around her. She has started calling me my dear and other staff are calling me omo mummy and they dont know what I am facing cry

She wants your destiny
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Gofwane(m): 5:08pm On May 20, 2020
PapaNnamdi:
Op, I was once in your shoes,
and I will tell u point blank
a time will come when she will be infuriated by ur presence, that is if u don't dance to her tune,

so I will just say this,
if you don't fucc her, u will loose the job

if u fucc her u may or may not loose the job,

I will advice u fucc her well, and start looking for another job, or saving money for business
you are a realist. Keep on saying things the way they are.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Dee60: 5:08pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:

Please seek deliverance from strange but fatal attractions.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by EdiskyHarry: 5:09pm On May 20, 2020
tyup:
You're facing nothing just wake up from the imagination ur thinking in ur mind grin
Honestly you are making sense.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 20, 2020
she might not even be hiting on you, she might also be hiting on you. so d'nt I repeat never make the first move, let her be the one to demand for sex from you so u be sure that's what she want. because she might just be really friendly like taking you as a son or pet son in the office.

when I was in school, I had so many pet mom. my lecturers, non acads and I have seen most of them half naked or even naked, they took me as their son, at first my friends will say guy u Dan get suger mummy oo. but I took the advice of a friend who Told me never to make the first move or make a move if they try, because some will try when they become too close. I survived then not because I was smart but because I used my brain and prayed.

just use ur brain, pray and focus on ur work, she might actually be looking for a friend. thanks

3 Likes

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by yesloaded: 5:10pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:
i sincerely dont want to do anything immoral with her, but we know how difficult it is to get a job especially with this covid drama, how do i keep my job and avoid this woman?
If you normally bow when you wanna greet her before, ensure you prostate fully next time. Starr addressing her as mummy
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by johnsnow2020(m): 5:10pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:
i have tried all the tactics that i can to avoid this woman, but i always have something or a document to submit in her office. my salary scale is 100k upwards plus bonuses, even if i want to quit this job can i get a job like this ?

What are you suggesting you should do then?
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Jaqenhghar: 5:10pm On May 20, 2020
Lies
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Godsproxy: 5:11pm On May 20, 2020
That's your death sentence.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 20, 2020
If you like don't face your front and focus on your job
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Konji3368: 5:13pm On May 20, 2020
My brother japa
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by alpamo6: 5:13pm On May 20, 2020
Yield to temptation, it might not pass your way again.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Thatsammie(m): 5:14pm On May 20, 2020
Happyfela:
The fakeness started seaping out at the Third paragraph of the story.
shocked You're very observant. The story is disjointed. shocked
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Carloslehder: 5:14pm On May 20, 2020
Give that MILF the best time of her life and get everything you can from her,the clock is ticking fool

1 Like

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by fkj950ax(m): 5:14pm On May 20, 2020
Mene mene teke uphrasin

It means "you have been weighed on the scales and found wanting" by village people this time around
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:
i sincerely dont want to do anything immoral with her, but we know how difficult it is to get a job especially with this covid drama, how do i keep my job and avoid this woman?

You can't cheesy
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by oluwasegun007(m): 5:15pm On May 20, 2020
She want to place it on your head... Mumu
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Lexusgs430: 5:17pm On May 20, 2020
A young man is about to dip his small cassava, into a hot tomato pot........

He that chops the food of elders, shall face the wrath of elders.......

DM her number to me.......
grin
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Movicq(m): 5:17pm On May 20, 2020
Killa

1 Like

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by rosy1992(f): 5:17pm On May 20, 2020
DenreleDave:

Hairy chest, how far

I can see you are intentionally provoking me, no problem ride on.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by aworatak: 5:17pm On May 20, 2020
stephcat:
Sugar mummy things...
No need to ask...I know you are interested
Hahahaha he came to ask for our blessings

1 Like

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by zero007(m): 5:17pm On May 20, 2020
Receive sense... Go chop am now before it's too late.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Goalnaldo(m): 5:17pm On May 20, 2020
rosy1992:
Don't do any thing immoral with her.
Picture-perfect, you don't need no filter
Gorgeous, make 'em drop dead, you a killer
Shower you with all my attention
Yeah, these are my only intentions
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

MTN, Etisalat And Glo: How They Pay Their Workers - www.NigerianBulletin.com / Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background / Mortuary Attendant Takes Selfie With Corpses In enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.