Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W (3614 Views)

How Do I Know He Loves Me? / This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by comradewanle(m): 5:56pm On May 20, 2020
If you get another man again, pls don't forget to test him also with another friend of yours. It's good to test for true love.
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by Liposure: 7:35pm On May 20, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Life would be boring without Men or Women, we need eachother. To quote some musicians

1. "Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
It's not warm when she's away
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
And she's always gone too long anytime she goes away"- Bill Withers.

2. "This is a man's world
This is a man's world
But it wouldn't be nothing
Nothing without a woman or a girl"- James Brown.
u are so old
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 20, 2020
i am very sure her friend anita told the guy everything and even told some lies to make her friend the villian cheesy.any wise lady should know when she is getting serious with a guy the least ppl she should allow getting close to her man are her friends
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by Missmossy(f): 7:38pm On May 20, 2020
Imagine undecided seems she has been waiting for it all these while that she was single and married.

Huge betrayal of trust. I guess you learnt the hard way.
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 20, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

, I dont believe men and women can be platonic friends.
a man can be platonic friends with a lady he"s not sexually attracted to.lets say a guy who likes slim and curvy girls can be best of buddies with a fat curveless chick cheesy.but a man being platonic friends with a girl he feels a sexual connection with is deceieving himself.sooner or later they will have sex cheesy.
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 20, 2020
lefulefu:
a man can be platonic friends with a lady he"s not sexually attracted to.lets say a guy who likes slim and curvy girls can be best of buddies with a fat curveless chick cheesy.but a man being platonic friends with a girl he feels a sexual connection with is deceieving himself.sooner or later they will have sex cheesy.
Hahahaha so a beautiful girl cannot have a male bestie?
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 20, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Hahahaha so a beautiful girl cannot have a male bestie?
wat i might consider beauty in a girl might not be considered beauty by another guy.sure a guy can have girl he is sexually attracted to as a friend but sooner or later they will definetly be fuking.u have heard about besties having sex together countless times havent u? cheesy
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 20, 2020
lefulefu:
wat i might consider beauty in a girl might not be considered beauty by another guy.sure a guy can have girl he is sexually attracted to as a friend but sooner or later they will definetly be fuking.u have heard about besties having sex together countless times havent u? cheesy

Of course silly, friends with benefits. It doesnt always end well though. If it goes wrong the friendship is over forever.
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 20, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Of course silly, friends with benefits. It doesnt always end well though. If it goes wrong the friendship is over forever.
sometimes the guy might not be sexually attracted to the girl but the girl is.she gets angry and jealous wen she sees him making out with other girls and she tries her best to chase such girls away even making angry utterances when she sees him with a girl.there is no how now feelings wont start flowing wen u doing besties excpt if there is no attraction b/w the two.
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 20, 2020
lefulefu:
sometimes the guy might not be sexually attracted to the girl but the girl is.she gets angry and jealous wen she sees him making out with other girls and she tries her best to chase such girls away even making angry utterances when she sees him with a girl.there is no how now feelings wont start flowing wen u doing besties excpt if there is no attraction b/w the two.

Either way it doesn't end well. I love men as friends but they always want to shoot their shot when my defences are low. So now I unfortunately do not have male friends, too risky and not worth it.
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 20, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Either way it doesn't end well. I love men as friends but they always want to shoot their shot when my defences are low. So now I unfortunately do not have male friends, too risky and not worth it.
always create a boundary b/w u and ur male friends cheesy.for example if u have a male visitor reciieving him at home in only ur underwear can give him a wrong message.wen he is around make sure u fully clothed and also body contacts as well.wen a lady observes this the guy will respect his boundary and if he has any sexual attaction from u he will cut off or make the friendship as less close as possible.thats how smart ladies tend to give out the message to guys that they aint available cheesy.
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 20, 2020
lefulefu:
always create a boundary b/w u and ur male friends cheesy.for example if u have a male visitor reciieving him at home in only ur underwear can give him a wrong message.wen he is around make sure u fully clothed and also body contacts as well.wen a lady observes this the guy will respect his boundary and if he has any sexual attaction from u he will cut off or make the friendship as less close as possible.thats how smart ladies tend to give out the message to guys that they aint available cheesy.

I have done all of that, they try to.force body contact with lingering hugs, changing the conversation to s....e......x....u..a..l innuendos. Ah no more male friendships for me.
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 20, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

I have done all of that, they try to.force body contact with lingering hugs, changing the conversation to s....e......x....u..a..l innuendos. Ah no more male friendships for me.
lol change d guys u make friends wit cheesy
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by paix(m): 9:13pm On May 20, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
It ended at the alter cheesy
ALTAR
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 20, 2020
lefulefu:

Yes blame the victim shocked
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 20, 2020
lefulefu:

Lessons have been learnt. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 20, 2020
hardluck undecided
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by merieam16(f): 10:27pm On May 20, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
It ended at the altar cheesy
nt d end in tears quote. lol
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by InfinityFabric: 10:27pm On May 20, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Life would be boring without Men or Women, we need eachother. To quote some musicians

1. "Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
It's not warm when she's away
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
And she's always gone too long anytime she goes away"- Bill Withers.

2. "This is a man's world
This is a man's world
But it wouldn't be nothing
Nothing without a woman or a girl"- James Brown.
Writes sth looking like support of men and women.
Then goes on to bring two feeble quotes supporting women.

#MentalGymnastics#Women101
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by InfinityFabric: 10:31pm On May 20, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Local girl realized she couldn't replicate movies in the real-world... to many variables.
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by EmmySparky(m): 11:03pm On May 20, 2020
lol this thingy is risky..a friend once asked me to help him test his girl's faithfulness...I ended up hitting her once...but lied to the guy that she was a faithful type and I was unable to break her defences... crazy
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 20, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Yes blame the victim shocked
not necessiraly blaming a victim.just for the would be victim to take precaution cheesy
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 20, 2020
lefulefu:
not necessiraly blaming a victim.just for the would be victim to take precaution cheesy

Noted!!! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

DON’T LIE!! Have You Ever Reject Sex Offer From A Sexy Lady Before? / How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. / How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.