Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,366 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? (3595 Views)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? / Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by imagrg(m): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
If you date a young lady and observed that during the course of love-making, her kpekus stinks, how do you let her know politely?

Second..

Would you tolerate her and help her solve her challenge or dump her?

Just asking.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by MatrixReloaded: 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
imagrg:
If you date a young lady and observed that during the course of love-making, her kpekus stinks, how do you let her know politely?

Just asking.
Don't be fo0lish

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by Michelle70(m): 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
dump her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by Jeon(f): 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
Are you sure you were married and a widower?

Cuz you are not even up to a teen [13 ] because of the things you post sometimez.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
imagrg:

Second..

Just asking.

many women have stinking totos for different reason and there is no way you can help her, but telling her (respectfully) that she has a foul odour between her legs. its important that you say that BEFORE the sex and dont mount her, because you would be a damn hypocrite if you tell her that after you have fukced her (if you could fukc her through that fish smell, then she may think its no big deal)

who can even keep a hardon after such nostril destroying smell?

11 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by Creamypie(m): 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
imagrg:

Second..

Just asking.
pussy, naturally has flora of protective bacteria, which gives it a particular smell, even if u wash am 1 million times. But if u wear tight underwater, that isn't having spaces for the puna to breath, it traps heat and moisture, with the Pussy naturally is moist, mixes with the trapped moisture, causing some smell down that area. A simple and good hygiene, removes the bad smell. Make them no wear tight underwear, no wear pant sleep. Some chicks get so insecure uneccesarily that they buy vaginal spray to kill its natural scent.

9 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by Fahvvy: 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
Just tell her it stinks na, what's the big deal? undecided...

Personally, I believe that telling you point blank that you smell down there is help enough, and if you're not willing to up your hygiene, then I'm leaving asap undecided....

I won't tolerate a person who can't even pay a small price to keeping her body clean undecided..
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by imagrg(m): 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
Okay, I heard you.

But if you or your friend have smelling kpekus do well to listen to suggestions here oh before they call you worst names outside this forum.
MatrixReloaded:

Don't be fo0lish

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by imagrg(m): 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
Women are so defensive on gender issues. This is a discussion forum my dear.
Jeon:

Cuz you are not even up to a teen [13 ] because of the things you post sometimez.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by OKOATA(m): 11:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
imagrg:

Second..

Just asking.
Someone posted on front page how she told a teen who had body odor started to give her attitude, I once told my ex her pussy stunk. That marked the end of the relationship. I didn't even tell her directly o, asked a prostitute friend what they used in washing up and she recommended, bought the stuff for her and told her what it does. This one just change am for me. I have no regrets sha.

15 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by falcon01: 6:00am On Sep 22, 2022
I only jammed a stinky Vumvum ones I pretended I was sick to get out of there. I stopped calling her blocked her, until now I haven't remembered her.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by eazyduzit: 8:19am On Sep 22, 2022
The last babe I jamp, during the course of qwataming I observed that kpekus was smelling,I gaz do release and discharge her outta my house.
She keep calling me till date but I don't want to pick her call,in other words " I don piatey leave her and smelling kpekus".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by wizod(m): 9:23am On Sep 22, 2022
Just put ur finger there and bring it to her nose, then ask her what she sensed. That is a mature way to tell her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by Lvgirl: 9:30am On Sep 22, 2022
Omo I jam one bros and babes the smell is smelling
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:20am On Sep 22, 2022
God this topic ehn,
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by HolyMan12: 10:38am On Sep 22, 2022
Jeon:

If it were your gender in Aboki land.. 13 years is good to go grin

After all Mohammed started collecting Aisha's kpekus wotoporiosly when she was 9 years old grin grin grin

How are your almajiri pikins? grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by goldfish27(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2022
Its very simple "Babe down there stinks like a dead rat"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by Wizywiz(m): 11:47am On Sep 22, 2022
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by HolyMan12: 11:59am On Sep 22, 2022
nlfpmod abeg come Carry this thread go front page make people wey fit give us answer fit see am respond grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by HolyMan12: 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

Don't be fo0lish
Na legit question...

You don't like the truth at all grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by HolyMan12: 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

many women have stinking totos for different reason and there is no way you can help her, but telling her (respectfully) that she has a foul odour between her legs. its important that you say that BEFORE the sex and dont mount her, because you would be a damn hypocrite if you tell her that after you have fukced her (if you could fukc her through that fish smell, then she may think its no big deal)

who can even keep a hardon after such nostril destroying smell?

grin grin grin

We have one here that has been complaining of vaginal discharge and odour.

Her name is fati2001 aka Jeon.

What do you have to say to her? grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by HolyMan12: 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
wizod:
Just put ur finger there and bring it to her nose, then ask her what she sensed. That is a mature way to tell her
Fish grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by HolyMan12: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
goldfish27:
Its very simple "Babe down there stinks like a dead rat"

Those once that smell down there like fish, I heard measures can be taken to correct that.

But you see that dead rat smell wey Evelyn get! Nothing wey that girl been no the use to try stop the smell to no avail. grin grin grin

You don't need to touch her to know if she is wet. The second it gets wet boom the oozing announces that madam don dey turned on. grin

Evelyn I wonder her your kpekus state go be now grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by goldfish27(m): 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
HolyMan12:

Those once that smell down there like fish, I heard measures can be taken to correct that.

But you see that dead rat smell wey Evelyn get! Nothing wey that girl been no the use to try stop the smell to no avail. grin grin grin

You don't need to touch her to know if she is wet. The second it gets wet boom the oozing announces that madam don dey turned on. grin

Evelyn I wonder her your kpekus state go be now grin

How their KPEKUS no go smell when one person go wear pant and tight under jeans

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by Tallesty1(m): 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Girl, your kpekus stinks politely
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by Sheddy5(m): 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
Thats why your a man, to tell her is compulsory, but dumping her is your choice.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by Jeon(f): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
imagrg:
Women are so defensive on gender issues. This is a discussion forum my dear.

None of my business with gender issue.
Old Man with gray hair you said you are widower.If so please show respect to your death wife and the children she left behind.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by Corridon: 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
I dumped the one I encountered. No time for nonsense because if I tell her she will still find fault and end the relationship herself. Women hate to hear the truth.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
You tell her politely that her kpekus stinks so simple..

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
A healthy vagina is supposed to have a faint onion-like smell. And may be a little stronger when mixed with semen.
It is not uncommon, however, for a lady to have smelly vagina (especially fishy smell), either temporarily or for a long time. This can be can be caused by hormonal imbalance, pH imbalance, could be due to stress, diet or certain foods, douching, not drinking enough water, few days after menstruation, or your worst fear - infection. Every woman should know this, and quickly troubleshoot if a smell is noticed.
Smelly vagina doesn't necessarily mean dirty or infected.
Knowing this, even as a man too, will allow you tell the lady in the most friendly way possible. You could ask her if she has been stressed or dehydrated lately, because you THINK you perceived a smell, then tell her to investigate further, or recommend a solution if you have one. Any sensible lady will find a solution ASAP.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by anonymuz(m): 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jeon:

None of my business with gender issue.
Old Man with gray hair you said you are widower.If so please show respect to your death wife and the children she left behind.
the guy wasn't fighting you. Why those vulgarity? It's not necessary
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by Jeon(f): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
anonymuz:
the guy wasn't fighting you. Why those vulgarity? It's not necessary

Why do Men like to give out but will never take the same heat?

And I don't see anything vulgar in the words I expressed. I'm just telling him to be a responsible father to his children and respect his dead wife.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman / Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? / So I Met This Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.