Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Which Behaviours Does Your Wife/gf Exhibit That Makes You Have A Rethink. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Behaviours Does Your Wife/gf Exhibit That Makes You Have A Rethink. (1535 Views)

I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) / What Would You Do If Your Wife/gf Ask You This? / If Your Wife/Gf Does This To You, Will You Still Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Behaviours Does Your Wife/gf Exhibit That Makes You Have A Rethink. by Godoverevery: 5:01pm On May 20, 2020
I will go first

my fiancée sleeps alot and she is sexually selfish (she only want us to bleep only when she feels like....we have quarell many times about this)
she gives attitude atimes without me offending her (she would later apologize).....her mood swings is always bad.

I really wish she can stop doing this things because atimes it makes me have a rethink.

share yours

3 Likes

Re: Which Behaviours Does Your Wife/gf Exhibit That Makes You Have A Rethink. by chatinent: 5:04pm On May 20, 2020
"Share yours?" Just like that? Nna men.

2 Likes

Re: Which Behaviours Does Your Wife/gf Exhibit That Makes You Have A Rethink. by Godoverevery: 5:07pm On May 20, 2020
chatinent:
"Share yours?" Just like that? Nna men.
bro do u no how it feels when u make sexual advancement to your gal and she decline.... but only want it when she is in the mood.
Re: Which Behaviours Does Your Wife/gf Exhibit That Makes You Have A Rethink. by chatinent: 5:13pm On May 20, 2020
Godoverevery:
bro do u no how it feels when u make sexual advancement to your gal and she decline.... but only want it when she is in the mood.
I have nothing for you bro; sex is only for married people. Bye.

4 Likes

Re: Which Behaviours Does Your Wife/gf Exhibit That Makes You Have A Rethink. by aceclothing(m): 5:14pm On May 20, 2020
Unapologetic behavior.. thank God we broke up

1 Like

Re: Which Behaviours Does Your Wife/gf Exhibit That Makes You Have A Rethink. by NiklauseFred(m): 5:14pm On May 20, 2020
Spreads mat and grabs popcorn and coke.

Na Una get time for boyfriend and girlfriend.

#TeamSingle

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Behaviours Does Your Wife/gf Exhibit That Makes You Have A Rethink. by Godoverevery: 5:24pm On May 20, 2020
aceclothing:
Unapologetic behavior.. thank God we broke up
waooo that serious... can't deal with such a person aswell.

1 Like

Re: Which Behaviours Does Your Wife/gf Exhibit That Makes You Have A Rethink. by Godoverevery: 5:25pm On May 20, 2020
chatinent:
I have nothing for you bro; sex is only for married people. Bye.
lol....u are very funny man Don't make me feel bad bro.
Re: Which Behaviours Does Your Wife/gf Exhibit That Makes You Have A Rethink. by Jayboi(m): 5:32pm On May 20, 2020
@op.
on that sex issue, take it serious o cos u may end up regretting if u marry her.
Re: Which Behaviours Does Your Wife/gf Exhibit That Makes You Have A Rethink. by rosy1992(f): 5:36pm On May 20, 2020
Sex should be between married couples.

7 Likes

Re: Which Behaviours Does Your Wife/gf Exhibit That Makes You Have A Rethink. by Godoverevery: 5:42pm On May 20, 2020
Jayboi:
@op.
on that sex issue, take it serious o cos u may end up regretting if u marry her.
hmmm......am thinking of trying to do same to her when she is in the mood aswell....what do you think bro
Re: Which Behaviours Does Your Wife/gf Exhibit That Makes You Have A Rethink. by Godoverevery: 5:44pm On May 20, 2020
rosy1992:
Gone are those days miss.....u must test the engine before paying for the car.....a lil test driving once in awhile isn't bad.

2 Likes

Re: Which Behaviours Does Your Wife/gf Exhibit That Makes You Have A Rethink. by Fidelismaria: 6:13pm On May 20, 2020
Where's my popcorn?

Make I settle for here
Re: Which Behaviours Does Your Wife/gf Exhibit That Makes You Have A Rethink. by paulolee(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2020
so many.
Re: Which Behaviours Does Your Wife/gf Exhibit That Makes You Have A Rethink. by Godoverevery: 6:48pm On May 20, 2020
paulolee:
so many.
how are you coping??
Re: Which Behaviours Does Your Wife/gf Exhibit That Makes You Have A Rethink. by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 20, 2020
Brb
Re: Which Behaviours Does Your Wife/gf Exhibit That Makes You Have A Rethink. by paulolee(m): 6:59pm On May 20, 2020
Godoverevery:

how are you coping??
dts Y i be man na...to bear d pain bcoz all gals get thier own special winch inside dm, na jus to kno how to tame them
Re: Which Behaviours Does Your Wife/gf Exhibit That Makes You Have A Rethink. by Godoverevery: 7:02pm On May 20, 2020
paulolee:

dts Y i be man na...to bear d pain bcoz all gals get thier own special winch inside dm, na jus to kno how to tame them
true bro.....my woman can just be hard atimes especially any time her mood swings.....taming her have not been easy at all.
Re: Which Behaviours Does Your Wife/gf Exhibit That Makes You Have A Rethink. by itzprezy(m): 7:09pm On May 20, 2020
she can't Initiate conversation.when you initiate she replies with monosyllabic words,k,yh,hmmm,etc.she don't call till you do.she always expect you to chat first.many more.but make I stop here

2 Likes

Re: Which Behaviours Does Your Wife/gf Exhibit That Makes You Have A Rethink. by Godoverevery: 7:13pm On May 20, 2020
itzprezy:
she can't Initiate conversation.when you initiate she replies with monosyllabic words,k,yh,hmmm,etc.she don't call till you do.she always expect you to chat first.many more.but make I stop here
this are not good behaviour at all... honestly I think the feeling isn't mutual.....you might be the one dating her and she isn't dating u.

try and double check from her if you guys are still dating..... just Incase bro

1 Like

Re: Which Behaviours Does Your Wife/gf Exhibit That Makes You Have A Rethink. by Marvyx(m): 7:24pm On May 20, 2020
Godoverevery:

Gone are those days miss.....u must test the engine before paying for the car.....a lil test driving once in awhile isn't bad.
Compare those days and these days and tell me if those days of sexual purity wasn't better.

If you understand the gravity of premarital sex, you'll flee it. It's not worth it man. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Which Behaviours Does Your Wife/gf Exhibit That Makes You Have A Rethink. by Godoverevery: 7:27pm On May 20, 2020
Marvyx:

Compare those days and these days and tell me if those days of sexual purity wasn't better.

If you understand the gravity of premarital sex, you'll flee it. It's not worth it man. Good luck.
bro 95% of people all over the world practice premarital sex...
u may not be doing it but u aiin't holy
Re: Which Behaviours Does Your Wife/gf Exhibit That Makes You Have A Rethink. by Tolani045(m): 7:32pm On May 20, 2020
It means you guys didn't get to know each other behaviours before getting married.
Re: Which Behaviours Does Your Wife/gf Exhibit That Makes You Have A Rethink. by arthorjnr(m): 7:33pm On May 20, 2020
Godoverevery:

Funny how your name contradicts everything.
Re: Which Behaviours Does Your Wife/gf Exhibit That Makes You Have A Rethink. by Naija246: 7:34pm On May 20, 2020
she is too lazy.
I told her to cook crayfish stew four days ago and specifically instructed her to use fresh crayfish instead of the tasteless frozen agric stuff available in the supermarket.

She ignored my instructions and did the opposite... because she doesn't want to remove the shells.

I have also noticed that she spends too much time on Facebook (I have a hidden tracking app on her phone btw)

Anyways, I have made up my mind to dump her before December.
Her pussy don tire me since sef...so good riddance!! sad

1 Like

Re: Which Behaviours Does Your Wife/gf Exhibit That Makes You Have A Rethink. by Marvyx(m): 7:42pm On May 20, 2020
Godoverevery:

This 'everybody is doing it' mentality has made the world worse. The fact that everybody does it, doesn't make it right. It's really cool being among the supposedly 5% you know.

I never professed that I'm holy. I'm just pointing out that you'll go exchange vows before God on the altar hopefully soon and what you guys are doing now is what He frowns against. Cheers man. wink
Re: Which Behaviours Does Your Wife/gf Exhibit That Makes You Have A Rethink. by Godoverevery: 7:58pm On May 20, 2020
Marvyx:

This 'everybody is doing it' mentality has made the world worse. The fact that everybody does it, doesn't make it right. It's really cool being among the supposedly 5% you know.

I never professed that I'm holy. I'm just pointing out that you'll go exchange vows before God on the altar hopefully soon and what you guys are doing now is what He frowns against. Cheers man. wink
I understand you perfectly bro......
Re: Which Behaviours Does Your Wife/gf Exhibit That Makes You Have A Rethink. by socialmediaman: 8:00pm On May 20, 2020
Re: Which Behaviours Does Your Wife/gf Exhibit That Makes You Have A Rethink. by socialmediaman: 8:02pm On May 20, 2020
rosy1992:

Are you sure? Who said so?
Re: Which Behaviours Does Your Wife/gf Exhibit That Makes You Have A Rethink. by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 20, 2020
She was very homely and cool and beautiful tho but she was too free for my liking...na every cute guy she dey turn to bestie even those with nasty attitudes.. . undecided

3 Likes

Re: Which Behaviours Does Your Wife/gf Exhibit That Makes You Have A Rethink. by Chidexter(m): 8:17pm On May 20, 2020
Heistman:
She was very homely and cool and beautiful tho but she was too free for my liking...na every cute guy she dey turn to bestie even those with nasty attitudes.. . undecided

Total turn off

1 Like

Re: Which Behaviours Does Your Wife/gf Exhibit That Makes You Have A Rethink. by GeneralPula: 8:18pm On May 20, 2020
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inlove With My Neighbor / Salt & Pepper (18+) / I'm Tired Of Living And Being Poor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.