Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide (70473 Views)

Ogoo N'egbu Azu Is Best Fresh Fish Joint In Nnewi / Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) / Palm Oil And Cray Fish From Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 20, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
my guy, them no comfortable anything o.. U never know wetin be Nigeria..
Id they are not they should stand up and speak
Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by ProT: 9:39pm On May 20, 2020
codemaniacs:

who are "the real owners of Nigeria"

even without oil in the north, through mining their lands still get messed up, they have t:er:rorism. so with oil they can be destabilized by other northerners. divide and rule will never work on the north or the south.

the North-controlled armed forces aren't the ones who tell the politicians in the Niger Delta not to boost their region.

If oil were to be in the north they would either be very developed or the suffering constant te:r:ror attacks. even without oil there's te::ro:r:ism there.

I read all you wrote, but I would just concentrate on one part - who are the real owners of Nigeria - since that is the only question u asked.

Listen, between 1884-1885 the Europeans gathered in Berlin (Germany) and partitioned Africa among themselves.
Nigeria was taken by Britain; the rest is history.

Her Britannic Majesty owns Nigeria.
Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by codemaniacs: 9:43pm On May 20, 2020
zz
Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by codemaniacs: 9:48pm On May 20, 2020
zz
Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by Macphenson: 9:54pm On May 20, 2020
oluwaahmed:

You are talking of old school Kaduna refinery pipe. What about dangote refinery? The Pipe was laid all the way from Bonny to Lagos.

Is this true? Can you please shed more light, any concrete evidence to that?
Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by Truthbites: 9:55pm On May 20, 2020
They killed Ken Saro Wiwa for saying the truth and fighting for the Masses. Life is unfair mehn

1 Like

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by IkwerrePikin: 9:55pm On May 20, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

the problem here is poverty, greed and stupidity

an Oil producing State shouldn't even have Fishermen as indegine... you cant see a Texas , Oklahoma or Alaska indegine/ land owning family in America or Alberta, Saskatchewan, province indigene/ residence in Canada or Abudhadi, Dubai and Sharjah Emaratis who is still a fisherman in 2020 while his state Oil is being sold for billions of dollars daily on internation crude oil markets..

Oil producing states in the world are known to house refineries , chemical producing industries, plastic and pvc factories, fertilizer plants and gas powered power plant, with plenty white collar jobs for indegenes

lets say Oil is found in my very own Ibadan, nobody.. I repeat no fucking body would have the balls to come into Oyo state to come and explore our Oil.. we go don harvest their heads use them for sacrifice... buying barren land without Oil sef, Omo Onile would extort you till there satisfied before you can start any foundation not to talk of Oil Rig

Oga shut up. Your people are part of our problem in the Niger delta.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by Imustreturn(m): 9:59pm On May 20, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Without sentiments, Niger delta is arguably the dumbest region in Nigeria. I have never seen a region full of potentials yet highly unwise, tactically impotent. Full with people who bear European names but archaic in thinking, strategy, and objectivity.

If you feel offended, I owe you no apologies but a request that you think of strategic ways to better your people. The same old play book of gra gra and much ado has not gotten the region anywhere.

If I go full frontal on ND, this thread will burst into flames. Flames of truth anyway.
as a rivers man I am with you. Infact sometimes I wonder if I am really from Rivers State. Cultistism plus greed that will take them no where. Killing themselves for an unending wealth. God have mercy
Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by Alezy(m): 10:05pm On May 20, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Without sentiments, Niger delta is arguably the dumbest region in Nigeria. I have never seen a region full of potentials yet highly unwise, tactically impotent. Full with people who bear European names but archaic in thinking, strategy, and objectivity.

If you feel offended, I owe you no apologies but a request that you think of strategic ways to better your people. The same old play book of gra gra and much ado has not gotten the region anywhere.

If I go full frontal on ND, this thread will burst into flames. Flames of truth anyway.
your region that isnt dumb and well read why did you leave all your minerals and started depending on the one thing that comes from this dumb region. As enlightened as you are, you can't see that I this ppl are been oppressed right from the beginning because they are termed small. I usually don't reply these kinda post but.....in fact continue wallowing in your self deceit. One day this country Nigeria will split definitely. I will see where the other regions will steal from again or when oil price decreases forever I had see what will happen to other regions with all those potentials but decided to focus on this dumb regions wealth.
Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by Golden057(m): 10:08pm On May 20, 2020
codemaniacs:

their children aren't in Nigeria, If they are in Nigeria then they're not living in Bayelsa. It is the children of the indigenes who aren't middle class that will be the hardest hit.

You are on point, exactly.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by Adakintroy2: 10:09pm On May 20, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Oga I shame for you. The last time saro Wiwa tried it. A man from the north gave him a a early death sentence.

Jonathan called a constitutional conference for restructuring he was Chanelle out. Gra, gra ke?

They are killing us and we the ones doing gra. Gra. Turn your world upside down pls. You standing on your head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by Alezy(m): 10:10pm On May 20, 2020
ProT:

I read all you wrote, but I would just concentrate on one part - who are the real owners of Nigeria - since that is the only question u asked.

Listen, between 1884-1885 the Europeans gathered in Berlin (Germany) and partitioned Africa among themselves.
Nigeria was taken by Britain; the rest is history.

Her Britannic Majesty owns Nigeria.
and which region is highly favoured by these British idiots?
Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by ProT: 10:10pm On May 20, 2020
codemaniacs:

you don't understand how it works.

the north will be protected by the people you call "real owners of Nigeria". that's the reason they joined north and south together. to enable the north replace the south's population or subjugate the south.

on the contrary, u don't understand the politics.
Actually, the real owners are not presently supporting the North becos they love the pple of the North; nah, they (the real owners) support the North today, becos the resources they (the real owners) need is in the Niger delta, so they (the real owners) need the North to rule u, so they can have unfettered access to the resources they (the real owners) want.

Take the crude oil to the North; the real owners would support some other group from the South, who would help them (the real owners) rule the North and give them (the real owners) unfettered access to the resources in the North.
Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by RemoveKebab: 10:14pm On May 20, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Oga shut up. Your people are part of our problem in the Niger delta.
how are they the part of problems, is it until a yoruba blood come and fight your battles till you all get sense.
All the one that we have even been fighting for in the interest of southern Nigeria since 1960 have you people take advantage of it. e.g regional security that can lead to regionalism and resource control, creation of the midwest region from western Nigeria, 2014 elections that we supported Jonathan massively.

Yoruba owns nobody shits, all you peeps are the cause of your shits because una mumu neva do
Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by ProT: 10:18pm On May 20, 2020
codemaniacs:

that means they own india too gringrin

Nigeria didn't work towards growing bigger than other European countries and that's the major problem.

they don't own Nigeria. they may support politicians that wouldn't work in Nigeria's interest.
India!
Do they have similar issues like Nigeria?

India is predominantly a Hindu state - same value system.
Nigeria has about 50/50 christian-muslim divide - two parallel value systems.

By virtue of the above, it would be easier to control Nigeria (thanks to this sharp difference in value system) than it would be to control India, by a foreign power.

India is lucky they allowed Pakistan to leave the India subcontinent; a United India and Pakistan would have been a disaster, just like Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by oluwaahmed: 10:20pm On May 20, 2020
Macphenson:

Is this true? Can you please shed more light, any concrete evidence to that?

Dangote subsea pipeline to curb gas flaring, links Niger Delta to Lekki
The company stated that the pipeline, which is expected to reduce Nigeria’s gas flaring, would connect the Niger Delta to Lekki Free Trade Zone, which is located in Lagos State, helping it feed its fertiliser plant. The plant is part of Dangote’s refinery project scheduled to be completed by the first half of 2021. The project is now 75% completed while the petrochemical unit is also 60% completed
https://nairametrics.com/2020/03/09/dangote-subsea-pipeline-to-curb-gas-flaring-links-niger-delta-to-lekki/
Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by ProT: 10:22pm On May 20, 2020
codemaniacs:

the Yorubas will invest in their own refinery... the b:rit aren't in Nigeria... by the time the entire SW region starts sending bad press about S:hell and puts massive pressure on S:hell they will back out the only problems are the Yorubas that will have been bribed to keep quiet.

To do bad to another person you need the person's permission either through force or manipulation. so some parts of Niger Delta is bad because some "Niger Deltans" allow it to happen.
The press?
We are talking dollars, bro.
The press would be bought over.

Money rules, bro.
Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by codemaniacs: 10:22pm On May 20, 2020
zz
Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by codemaniacs: 10:25pm On May 20, 2020
zz
Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by codemaniacs: 10:27pm On May 20, 2020
zz

1 Like

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by ProT: 10:32pm On May 20, 2020
Alezy:
and which region is highly favoured by these British idiots?
They love the core North, who act as the loyal caretaker of their resource farm.
Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by ProT: 10:38pm On May 20, 2020
codemaniacs:

a tribe in the north are descendants of arabs. the arabs are descendants of europeans. the europeans take bloodlines very seriously they will never turn against their bloodlines. that's one of the major reasons they will protect the f:ulanis and ensure the f:ulanis are politically strong.
Which Europeans are u even talking about (WRT bloodlines)? The ones that have fought more wars among themselves, than any other pple?

Who then is destabilizing the Middle East (home of the Arabs)?
So much for bloodlines.

An average black man is emotional, whereas, his European counterpart is business-minded, zero sentiments.

The Europeans are more into National interest; if u stand against their national interest, no matter who u're, u would be crushed.
It's as simple as that.
Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by PHijo(m): 10:41pm On May 20, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

It will not burst into any flames! I doubt if you have anything useful to say. I am not surprised many Nigerians liked what you wrote. Most them benefit from the oppression of the Niger Delta . Themselves, their parents, spouse or a relative who benefits directly from it have at one point in time helped them with blood money from the Niger Delta.

Since you know "strategic" ways the people could get their liberation, why didn't you state it?

Out of 109 senators we only have 18. What you call "gra gra" seems to be our only source of hope. Over 20 years PIB has been in the legislature, lawmakers from other parts of Nigeria have refused to support the bill because of the stipulations that favour host communities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by ProT: 10:42pm On May 20, 2020
codemaniacs:

you can't buy the press of people that are tribal.
Let me "walka pass."
I'm not Yoruba; so if I respond to this, it might be mistaken for ethnic bashing, and that is something I don't take pride in.

Just forget it; but know it that the FG would still be in-charge of the oil in Yoruba land, if it is too much, Shell, thru the FG, would control it.
Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 20, 2020
PHijo:

It will not burst into any flames! I doubt if you have anything useful to say. I am not surprised many Nigerians liked what you wrote. Most them benefit from the oppression of the Niger Delta . Themselves, their parents, spouse or a relative who benefits directly from it have at one point in time helped them with blood money from the Niger Delta.

Since you know "strategic" ways the people could get their liberation, why didn't you state it?

Out of 109 senators we only have 18. What you call "gra gra" seems to be our only source of hope. Over 20 years PIB has been in the legislature, lawmakers from other parts of Nigeria have refused to support the bill because of the stipulations that favour host communities.

A typical.
Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by ProT: 10:44pm On May 20, 2020
codemaniacs:

Nigeria is not defined by religion. it is defined by ethnic nations. it is harder to control Nigeria than india.
Just to be sure we are on the same page, let me ask u this simple question:
What is the easiest way to control a people by a foreigner?
Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by Alezy(m): 10:44pm On May 20, 2020
ProT:

They love the core North, who act as the loyal caretaker of their resource farm.
this is the major problem.

In a greedy country as Nigeria, where the British also wants a part in our resources, they need a puppet to be at the helm of affairs. Reasons GEJ was pushed off. Not cos he stole, but cos they aren't gaining as much.

They are just after their gains, irrespective of who ever steals or don't.
Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by Alezy(m): 10:48pm On May 20, 2020
PHijo:

leave that man who says things coa he can. If you know the people standing against this Niger Delta, you will know Nigeria will never be good.
I am not saying we don't have corrupt government here too but it all started from the top. Nigeria has a date with history. One say, just one day

1 Like

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by Alezy(m): 10:52pm On May 20, 2020
RemoveKebab:
how are they the part of problems, is it until a yoruba blood come and fight your battles till you all get sense.
All the one that we have even been fighting for in the interest of southern Nigeria since 1960 have you people take advantage of it. e.g regional security that can lead to regionalism and resource control, creation of the midwest region from western Nigeria, 2014 elections that we supported Jonathan massively.

Yoruba owns nobody shits, all you peeps are the cause of your shits because una mumu neva do
what you wrote here shows you know nothing about politics.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by PHijo(m): 10:53pm On May 20, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

the problem here is poverty, greed and stupidity

an Oil producing State shouldn't even have Fishermen as indegine... you cant see a Texas , Oklahoma or Alaska indegine/ land owning family in America or Alberta, Saskatchewan, province indigene/ residence in Canada or Abudhadi, Dubai and Sharjah Emaratis who is still a fisherman in 2020 while his state Oil is being sold for billions of dollars daily on internation crude oil markets..

Oil producing states in the world are known to house refineries , chemical producing industries, plastic and pvc factories, fertilizer plants and gas powered power plant, with plenty white collar jobs for indegenes

lets say Oil is found in my very own Ibadan, nobody.. I repeat no fucking body would have the balls to come into Oyo state to come and explore our Oil.. we go don harvest their heads use them for sacrifice... buying barren land without Oil sef, Omo Onile would extort you till there satisfied before you can start any foundation not to talk of Oil Rig

I hope you know almost all the oil rigs have NNPC as major shareholder and they move in with the army to enforce the will of Nigeria's government. Killing innocent citizens in their mad quest for black gold.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by ProT: 10:54pm On May 20, 2020
Alezy:
this is the major problem.

In a greedy country as Nigeria, where the British also wants a part in our resources, they need a puppet to be at the helm of affairs. Reasons GEJ was pushed off. Not cos he stole, but cos they aren't gaining as much.

They are just after their gains, irrespective of who ever steals or don't.
Would you blame them, though?
Nigeria is their resource-farm.

They gat do everything to protect their national interest.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by Alezy(m): 10:57pm On May 20, 2020
ProT:

Would you blame them, though?
Nigeria is there resource-farm.

They gat do everything to protect their national interest.
lolz....true.

They knew GEJ's commencement of restructuring would bring some power to the south probably fetch some resource control and they pushed him off

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) / 10 Nigerian Foods You Must Eat Before You Die / Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.