Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

GUYS/MEN!!!!!!!! Get In Here!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS/MEN!!!!!!!! Get In Here!!! (372 Views)

Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? / Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex / Do Financially Independent Ladies Expect Guys/men To Be Broke By Default? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS/MEN!!!!!!!! Get In Here!!! by Seyong10(m): 6:47pm On May 20, 2020
I stumbled on this earlier today. I just can't imagine being in this hilarious situation.
Guys, What would you do if this happens to you

Re: GUYS/MEN!!!!!!!! Get In Here!!! by zexy2030(m): 7:12pm On May 20, 2020
collect d baby n sell, tell d guy u own d baby.
Re: GUYS/MEN!!!!!!!! Get In Here!!! by Phenomenal16(f): 7:13pm On May 20, 2020
Nothing new
Is one of those things ppl do for love... More like loving the wrong person
Re: GUYS/MEN!!!!!!!! Get In Here!!! by Tolani045(m): 7:15pm On May 20, 2020
Congratulations!!!!! I can't believe some guys are still making this silly mistake
Re: GUYS/MEN!!!!!!!! Get In Here!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:18pm On May 20, 2020
there is only one thing you can do:
blame your stupid self for doing all the above with this ungrateful woman, while thinking that this would make her loyal to you.
you played yourself, so get back on your feet, dust yourself up and stop paying anyone's school fees etc until she has shown to you "after marriage" that she deserves it (to begin with).
Re: GUYS/MEN!!!!!!!! Get In Here!!! by Seyong10(m): 10:52pm On May 20, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Nothing new
Is one of those things ppl do for love... More like loving the wrong person
lol.. for love

(1) (Reply)

Little Girl Surprises With Her Reason For Not Wanting To Be The Last Born / I Need A Serious Relationship / Click This Link To Watch This Funny Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.