Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

My Parent Started Broadcasting Me To People That I Dont Interact With Them. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Parent Started Broadcasting Me To People That I Dont Interact With Them. (2355 Views)

My Parent Is Having Too Much Sex...help! / Work Advice Needed For My Parent. / My Parent Wants Me To Move Back Home At 30. Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Parent Started Broadcasting Me To People That I Dont Interact With Them. by Yemialade(f): 7:10pm On May 20, 2020
Hello nairalanders,hope you are all doing great.
Kindly advise me,this lockdown period has been tough on me.am an introvert(i make new friends and like to mingle with people especially people i trust cause am selective)i dont trust my parent talkless of confiding in them about my life,this cause d level of communication to drop.my parent were like am having problems,am lonely and this morning i learnt my mother reported me to our neighbour that am too quiet,i dont confide in her and so on.i was irritated..i cant wait for my nysc service to come for me to move out of that house and never come back again.

8 Likes

Re: My Parent Started Broadcasting Me To People That I Dont Interact With Them. by temblor1(m): 7:24pm On May 20, 2020
angry sad sad
I swear, u no get problems.
See as u just dey oil ur mouth dey go sad
Instead of u to pray to God make u no spend one decade post-nysc sucking it mama breast u come dey yab satan undecided
So you think after nysc you're financially free? Sister, even marriage no fit endear u d guts to survive dis mission impossible cos na now reality go settle in making it Papa house ur sole refuge.
Even though u no appreciate it parents now, it's better u begin to plan to cheesy
Soon na dem go dey push u out n u no go gree angry angry grin

2 Likes

Re: My Parent Started Broadcasting Me To People That I Dont Interact With Them. by Yemialade(f): 7:31pm On May 20, 2020
I am a fashion designer so bros concerning financial issue,i can never go broke cause i have a system to financial freedom.i can neuer remain poor when i am industrous.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Parent Started Broadcasting Me To People That I Dont Interact With Them. by tripplephi: 7:32pm On May 20, 2020
Yemialade:
Kindly advise me,this lockdown period has been tough on me.am an introvert(i make new friends and like to mingle with people especially people i trust cause am selective)i dont trust my parent talkless of confiding in them about my life,this cause d level of communication to drop.my parent were like am having problems,am lonely and this morning i learnt my mother reported me to our neighbour that am too quiet,i dont confide in her and so on.i was irritated..i cant wait for my nysc service to come for me to move out of that house and never come back again.

Yemi
Yemii
Yemiiii

how many times did I call you? grin

I understand the dilema you are in, IF YOU MAKE MISTAKE OF OPENING UP TO THEM, THEY MIGHT CARRY YOUR MATTER TO OUTSIDERS... And if you keep being this way, they might label you and begin to suspect you falsely so pls be calm

GOOD NEWS IS= grin grin grin YOU WILL SOON LEAVE THE HOUSE FOR NYSC, so be calm

There is a deep level of patience when you know that you are in a process of becoming FREE.

So here is my advice, FAKE IT... yes, FAKE THE CHIT CHAT they want, FORCE YOURSELF TO ASK THEM QUESTIONS(that you already know the answers to) and listen to them talk happily.....

You must learn to understand that THEY HAVE LOST TOUCH with your generation and personality, and this gives you opportunity to use them to practice RE-BRANDING.... yes o, RE-BRAND your image before them WITHOUT divulging any truth about yourself.

The motive behind this is just to have PEACE OF MIND

If you can download movies they love and set it up for everyone to watch, it would really help.... you have to be wiser and mature enough to make these moves so that their labeling won't become a final stigma on you.

Make friends online and chat or call them all day in the presence of your folks and they may begin to see you in a better light.

LASTLY, I suggest, you read digital books or read books only when they are all sleeping. Ensure when you go for NYSC, make it count and do not return back to live in that house. grin

REMEMBER- IT IS JUST A PHASE

7 Likes

Re: My Parent Started Broadcasting Me To People That I Dont Interact With Them. by Ishilove: 7:36pm On May 20, 2020
Yemialade:
Heh. You have life all figured out, huh? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Parent Started Broadcasting Me To People That I Dont Interact With Them. by temblor1(m): 7:38pm On May 20, 2020
Yemialade:
I am a fashion designer so bros concerning financial issue,i can never go broke cause i have a system to financial freedom.i can neuer retmain poor when i am industrous.
No one is asking you to go broke cool
I bet even Dangote is missing the refuge, warmth and security of his parents house. There's really no place like home dear wink

2 Likes

Re: My Parent Started Broadcasting Me To People That I Dont Interact With Them. by temblor1(m): 7:40pm On May 20, 2020
Ishilove:

Heh. You have life all figured out, huh? cheesy
Lol....
Please allow her to detest the freedom she so .... craves for by herself grin

2 Likes

Re: My Parent Started Broadcasting Me To People That I Dont Interact With Them. by NiklauseFred(m): 7:43pm On May 20, 2020
Same here dear.
My own worst

2 Likes

Re: My Parent Started Broadcasting Me To People That I Dont Interact With Them. by Ishilove: 7:45pm On May 20, 2020
temblor1:

Lol....
Please allow her to detest the freedom she so .... craves for by herself grin
Hehehehehe. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Parent Started Broadcasting Me To People That I Dont Interact With Them. by Yemialade(f): 7:49pm On May 20, 2020
Thanks i really appreciate,i will watch tv with them,chit chat with them on general talks,just d way they want it.til i go for my service,its just a matter of time.

5 Likes

Re: My Parent Started Broadcasting Me To People That I Dont Interact With Them. by Chinyereeeee: 8:01pm On May 20, 2020
Re: My Parent Started Broadcasting Me To People That I Dont Interact With Them. by chii8(f): 8:34pm On May 20, 2020
Aunty, you too interact with them nah, it's not that difficult, the earlier you learn that the better for you,so you don't become a bore to your future husband. grin grin grin
Re: My Parent Started Broadcasting Me To People That I Dont Interact With Them. by homesteady(m): 8:34pm On May 20, 2020
It's just the things we have to deal with until we can comfortably move out. Yeah you have a fashion business, but are you mentally ready to move out?

Trust me, people have it more worse than you. This is even a "good problem", your parents just want to be closer to you and they are sincerely concerned about you.

Now stop acting like one spoilt oyibo kid and try to make your parents happy wink wink

3 Likes

Re: My Parent Started Broadcasting Me To People That I Dont Interact With Them. by yomi007k(m): 11:09pm On May 26, 2020
Yemialade:
Thanks i really appreciate,i will watch tv with them,chit chat with them on general talks,just d way they want it.til i go for my service,its just a matter of time.

In years to come, you will grow to value and cherish them.

Money aint a thing. There are things that money cannot buy.

2 Likes

Re: My Parent Started Broadcasting Me To People That I Dont Interact With Them. by HarryDuce(m): 6:43am On May 27, 2020
Yemialade:
Oh you'll come back (even if it's just for visits as expected). This is just a momentary outburst many people in your shoes consider. They never quite go through with it. You'd realise some things are more important than others as you age.

If my parents did something like this to me it'll get on my nerves for sure. Just bear in mind that they're your parents and they mean well. Maybe they're still looking at you as a helpless child; they want you to turn out as they've imagined. It might've been so in their generation but things have changed now.

I think you should indulge them as much as you can and are willing to so they'll give you a breather and not ask the same things over and over again.

Don't think you've got your life figured out totally by the way. Surprises happen. Cheers.
Re: My Parent Started Broadcasting Me To People That I Dont Interact With Them. by Nobody: 6:49am On May 27, 2020
Yemialade:
sorry dear,im also an extreme introvert like you, its only online we have mouth to talk lol. Just be patient with them till your nysc
Re: My Parent Started Broadcasting Me To People That I Dont Interact With Them. by Nobody: 10:39am On May 27, 2020
Rozz :
sorry dear,im also an extreme introvert like you, its only online we have mouth to talk lol. Just be patient with them till your nysc
but you dey enter ashewo thread dey ginger guys. Next time I see you on that thread, I go carry bottle pursue you angry

1 Like

Re: My Parent Started Broadcasting Me To People That I Dont Interact With Them. by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 27, 2020
Morray:
but you dey enter ashewo thread dey ginger guys. Next time I see you on that thread, I go carry bottle pursue you angry
lol you follow me come ba
Re: My Parent Started Broadcasting Me To People That I Dont Interact With Them. by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 27, 2020
Lols. smiley
Re: My Parent Started Broadcasting Me To People That I Dont Interact With Them. by laurenwhite(f): 4:26pm On May 27, 2020
Yemialade:
pride goes before a fall.
Re: My Parent Started Broadcasting Me To People That I Dont Interact With Them. by Abcruz(m): 8:00pm On May 27, 2020
Yemialade:

Your parents only want you to have a good relationship with them so that the entire family can relate well.
Re: My Parent Started Broadcasting Me To People That I Dont Interact With Them. by frozen70(f): 3:15am On May 28, 2020
Yemialade:

If you have passed through a negative feelings or experience in life that made you to become an introvert, try and forgive so that you can move on

If you just nurtured yourself to be an introvert then you are the one doing yourself

Introverts are never happy people
Re: My Parent Started Broadcasting Me To People That I Dont Interact With Them. by RaymondFantasy(m): 5:27pm On May 28, 2020
NiklauseFred:
Same here dear.
My own worst
create a thread for it naaa please, other people in such Dilemma may learn

1 Like

Re: My Parent Started Broadcasting Me To People That I Dont Interact With Them. by Lordfranklin(m): 8:24pm On May 28, 2020
temblor1:

No one is asking you to go broke cool
I bet even Dangote is missing the refuge, warmth and security of his parents house. There's really no place like home dear wink
The above-mentioned is very easy to say if you're already out of your father's house.
"Money is not everything" na who don make am dey yarn that kyn talk�
Re: My Parent Started Broadcasting Me To People That I Dont Interact With Them. by Lordfranklin(m): 8:30pm On May 28, 2020
Looks like you changed behaviour of late or you grew up this way?@Op
Re: My Parent Started Broadcasting Me To People That I Dont Interact With Them. by Yemialade(f): 8:50pm On May 28, 2020
I didnt grew tp like this.
Re: My Parent Started Broadcasting Me To People That I Dont Interact With Them. by Yemialade(f): 8:51pm On May 28, 2020
I didnt grew up this way.
Re: My Parent Started Broadcasting Me To People That I Dont Interact With Them. by mumumugu(m): 10:23pm On May 28, 2020
congrats,......they still love u
Re: My Parent Started Broadcasting Me To People That I Dont Interact With Them. by CsRockefeller(m): 10:38pm On May 28, 2020
frozen70:

If you have passed through a negative feelings or experience in life that made you to become an introvert, try and forgive so that you can move on

If you just nurtured yourself to be an introvert then you are the one doing yourself

Introverts are never happy people

Learn to talk reasonably, ok?
Re: My Parent Started Broadcasting Me To People That I Dont Interact With Them. by Eastside22(m): 1:01am On May 29, 2020
[quote author=frozen70 post=90034258]

Introverts are never happy people [/quotes.]
Not true
Who told you introverts are never happy people
I wonder where you got your fact from
Re: My Parent Started Broadcasting Me To People That I Dont Interact With Them. by frozen70(f): 7:54am On May 29, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Learn to talk reasonably, ok?

Are you an introvert

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Laments As Husband Of 17 Years Impregnates, Weds Ex- Staff's Sister (Pix) / What Is Wrong With This Man? / His Mother In-law Slaps Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.