Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

How Do U Deal With Missing Someone That Doesnt Miss You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Deal With Missing Someone That Doesnt Miss You (665 Views)

A Nigerian Girl That Doesnt Have These Should Not Think Of Marriage. / Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me / Missing Someone U Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Deal With Missing Someone That Doesnt Miss You by tega2luv(m): 5:25am On Jul 06, 2020
Please I need matured mind and advice on this, to cut long stories short...

Am a guy that wants my bae to be with me every slight chance shes got, but this present babe made it clear to me she has never been in a relationship where she see her bf everyday or everytime...

When bea is free she decides with whom to spend it with and can even go like 3 days without seeing me or coming near my hux...

And am so attached to bae because all through the lockdown bae was with me all through and I got attached now that lockdown has been lifted I hardly see her again...

The recent outburst was that she had 3good days from work and i didnt set eyes on her and she wasnt home either...when I asked bae where are you, bae will respond with you want to start again and before you no it quarel

Painful part bae decides when she comes to my hux and leave..

I had a discussion with one olosho about this trend in my relationship and she said I carry her mata for my head why dont i put it on my shoulder

To drop am for shoulder now de hard me bcux am really attach to this fellow and i love her...I no sabi carry woman bcux once am with you am with you

I just need a candid and meaningful advice and please no insult I no am this and that and all sort of things but please advice a brother

1 Like

Re: How Do U Deal With Missing Someone That Doesnt Miss You by bmasz(m): 5:31am On Jul 06, 2020
Broda, anty no feel anything for you.

Carry your kaya go meet anoda person.

Action: no dey stay for where dem de tolerate you.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Deal With Missing Someone That Doesnt Miss You by Juell(m): 5:33am On Jul 06, 2020
You're in a relationship and still seeing olosho?

1 Like

Re: How Do U Deal With Missing Someone That Doesnt Miss You by tega2luv(m): 5:33am On Jul 06, 2020
Thanks mate...exactly what I have to do
bmasz:
Broda, anty no feel anything for you.

Carry your kaya go meet anoda person.

Action: no dey stay for where dem de tolerate you.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Deal With Missing Someone That Doesnt Miss You by tega2luv(m): 5:35am On Jul 06, 2020
D day I carry that olosho...my guy enter town come lodge me naxo I call bae tire she refused picking she put her phone for do not disturb 9 my guy take pay for olosho for me so I dont sleep hotel room alone, na gist me and olosho gist till day break
Juell:
You're in a relationship and still seeing olosho?
Re: How Do U Deal With Missing Someone That Doesnt Miss You by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:40am On Jul 06, 2020
05:25am Monday morning by the way

1 Like

Re: How Do U Deal With Missing Someone That Doesnt Miss You by tega2luv(m): 5:42am On Jul 06, 2020
Yeah because I couldn't sleep thinking bout where she night be now because shes not home and not taking my calls
Oluwasaeon:
05:25am Monday morning by the way
Re: How Do U Deal With Missing Someone That Doesnt Miss You by Freestainworld(m): 5:58am On Jul 06, 2020
if you don't miss me, I won't miss you, if you no send me, how I wan take send you? I wanted to marry a particular girl those days, na so she dey turn turn me left and right, after she tell me say she wan hear from God if I be em husband, the annoying part, I will call and call, no answer or when she feels like, na em I kukuma meet serious babe wey value me, wey need me the way I need am, today we are married, the Oda anti, na so I delete em number, block am for WhatsApp, I can not suffocate myself for no reason abeg.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Deal With Missing Someone That Doesnt Miss You by Zimri(m): 6:13am On Jul 06, 2020
cheesy

Seriously? After lockdown wey people dey find as life go take better
Bcux, hux.. bea

1 Like

Re: How Do U Deal With Missing Someone That Doesnt Miss You by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 06, 2020
The best way to enjoy a relationship is when you have a life outside that relationship. Your lady is the mature one, she has other things occupying her apart from you.
Nothing is as irritating as an insecure and clingy partner. Grow up and get something doing, develop a hobby or something. You can't let your life revolve around a mere babe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Deal With Missing Someone That Doesnt Miss You by bottlewater1(m): 6:14am On Jul 06, 2020
nawa o
Re: How Do U Deal With Missing Someone That Doesnt Miss You by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:16am On Jul 06, 2020
tega2luv:
Yeah because I couldn't sleep thinking bout where she night be now because shes not home and not taking my calls
State of this brother. Sad
Re: How Do U Deal With Missing Someone That Doesnt Miss You by tega2luv(m): 6:24am On Jul 06, 2020
Nice one bro...noted
Freestainworld:
if you don't miss me, I won't miss you, if you no send me, how I wan take send you? I wanted to marry a particular girl those days, na so she dey turn turn me left and right, after she tell me say she wan hear from God if I be em husband, the annoying part, I will call and call, no answer or when she feels like, na em I kukuma meet serious babe wey value me, we need me the way I need am, today we are married, the Oda anti, na so I delete em number, block am for WhatsApp, I can not suffocate myself for no reason abeg.
Re: How Do U Deal With Missing Someone That Doesnt Miss You by 1beat(m): 6:25am On Jul 06, 2020
find something that entice you or go learn music instrument you love so much ..

when you devote your time on the instrument you lose interest in her

try piano or learn music production

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Deal With Missing Someone That Doesnt Miss You by tega2luv(m): 6:26am On Jul 06, 2020
Thankz noted
Gaggi:
The best way to enjoy a relationship is when you have a life outside that relationship. Your lady is the mature one, she has other things occupying her apart from you.
Nothing is as irritating as an insecure and clingy partner. Grow up and get something doing, develop a hobby or something. You can't let your life revolve around a mere babe.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Deal With Missing Someone That Doesnt Miss You by uchman(m): 7:24am On Jul 06, 2020
tega2luv:
Please I need matured mind and advice on this, to cut long stories short...

Am a guy that wants my bae to be with me every slight chance shes got, but this present babe made it clear to me she has never been in a relationship where she see her bf everyday or everytime...

When bea is free she decides with whom to spend it with and can even go like 3 days without seeing me or coming near my hux...

And am so attached to bae because all through the lockdown bae was with me all through and I got attached now that lockdown has been lifted I hardly see her again...

The recent outburst was that she had 3good days from work and i didnt set eyes on her and she wasnt home either...when I asked bae where are you, bae will respond with you want to start again and before you no it quarel

Painful part bae decides when she comes to my hux and leave..

I had a discussion with one olosho about this trend in my relationship and she said I carry her mata for my head why dont i put it on my shoulder

To drop am for shoulder now de hard me bcux am really attach to this fellow and i love her...I no sabi carry woman bcux once am with you am with you

I just need a candid and meaningful advice and please no insult I no am this and that and all sort of things but please advice a brother

Brother, go find another babe now?
what is hard there?
Since all my life, na me dey dump babes not the other way round because babes full everywhere...

Mtcheew!
You dey here dey cry...

1 Like

Re: How Do U Deal With Missing Someone That Doesnt Miss You by uchman(m): 7:26am On Jul 06, 2020
Freestainworld:
if you don't miss me, I won't miss you, if you no send me, how I wan take send you? I wanted to marry a particular girl those days, na so she dey turn turn me left and right, after she tell me say she wan hear from God if I be em husband, the annoying part, I will call and call, no answer or when she feels like, na em I kukuma meet serious babe wey value me, we need me the way I need am, today we are married, the Oda anti, na so I delete em number, block am for WhatsApp, I can not suffocate myself for no reason abeg.

You are the man!
Re: How Do U Deal With Missing Someone That Doesnt Miss You by mespusinglez(m): 7:28am On Jul 06, 2020
I Ain't the type to miss someone
Re: How Do U Deal With Missing Someone That Doesnt Miss You by paulolee(m): 7:40am On Jul 06, 2020
hardly miss someone...xo i cnt fit into dt shoes..

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Busy Weekly Schedule And I’m Not Finding Love / ... / Laycon Is Overhyped He Will Not Win Bbnaija” – JSS 3 Nigerian Boy Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.