Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity (3415 Views)

Leaders Of World Religions Adopt Human Fraternity (Pics) / Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values / Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by joinpreneur(m): 10:45am On May 21, 2020
patvioh:

stop accusing him.

He's already accusing you

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by joinpreneur(m): 10:48am On May 21, 2020
You are not just an emergence of a biological copulation...you are the product of your decisions/choices..dare to choose rightly...you either have results or excuses, you cant have both...
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 10:48am On May 21, 2020
joinpreneur:

He's already accusing you

ok prophet, mind your own prophet Isiah
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 10:51am On May 21, 2020
joinpreneur:
You are not just an emergence of a biological copulation...you are the product of your decisions/choices..dare to choose rightly...you either have results or excuses, you cant have both...

very good. my decisions. my choices.
i dont know these prophets here coming to my thread to blah blah me
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 11:21am On May 21, 2020
joinpreneur:

I've learnt a lesson from you. I believe after your action, many will also learn a lesson from your story.

whatever!

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by oranget(m): 12:54pm On May 21, 2020
patvioh:

Thanks but no thanks.
You may gain wealth but you won't gain peace or eternal life. The only way to gain peace and eternal life is through Jesus.
Since you are so bent on joining a brotherhood, come join the Brotherhood of Jesus Christ. Please stop to think for a moment why does Satan demand that you shed blood for him, why does he demand that you torture and kill each other, why does he tell you this is the only way to gain power? Why walk in fear everyday, to maintain your power you will have to perform sacrifices and endless rituals.
I urge you to get down on your knees and ask Jesus to forgive you and cleanse you from all sins and to be your Lord and Saviour.

Revelation 22:15. Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 2:32pm On May 21, 2020
oranget:

You may gain wealth but you won't gain peace or eternal life. The only way to gain peace and eternal life is through Jesus.
Since you are so bent on joining a brotherhood, come join the Brotherhood of Jesus Christ. Please stop to think for a moment why does Satan demand that you shed blood for him, why does he demand that you torture and kill each other, why does he tell you this is the only way to gain power? Why walk in fear everyday, to maintain your power you will have to perform sacrifices and endless rituals.
I urge you to get down on your knees and ask Jesus to forgive you and cleanse you from all sins and to be your Lord and Saviour.

Revelation 22:15. Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

okey pastor. advice your church members not me.
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by Waterlrd: 7:01pm On May 21, 2020
Is it right to wrong ?

Pls explain this simple phrase for me.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by Usorohtheman(m): 9:57pm On May 21, 2020
Waterlrd:
Dear friend the decision you have taken is a very hard one that can only be accomplished by very few people. We all know that life is not so friendly but hasty decision can be very much damaging.

So what's it really, Anyone can get anything he want on earth as far as he has the mind to go after it. I repeat often, life is not hard if one is not too soft. That life is hard is an unjust conclusion from the weak individuals. But how read are you must always be the question. This implies that being ready for wealth is not enough , let's say you need to measure it in percent to see the limit of your strength before your fears.However in everything we do in life , there are common rules and procedures.For instance, if you want to be a footballer, you must have passion for it and practice daily and if it's to be come a teacher, at least you may need to go to school. So it's to everything, there will always be things you must or must not be doing to achieve a particular thing.

Let's say l agree to do your bidding with a condition like:

1. Never you get laid with a woman.
2. Never you eat read blooded meat.
3. Never you kill any living thing intentionally.
3. Never you take to your body any intoxicating substance.

With this very few point, l think you can see that most of the trivial reasons you want to be rich and wealthy has been discovered, frustrated & brought to surface and yet as a trap against your freewill.

If you still need to go on, kindly react to these points.Iam an elder, a Hindu priest representing a very powerful organization in Africa.

I can safely guide you to the kingdom of wealth in respective of whom you are or your skill.

I agree bro
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 2:18am On May 22, 2020
Waterlrd:
Dear friend the decision you have taken is a very hard one that can only be accomplished by very few people. We all know that life is not so friendly but hasty decision can be very much damaging.

So what's it really, Anyone can get anything he want on earth as far as he has the mind to go after it. I repeat often, life is not hard if one is not too soft. That life is hard is an unjust conclusion from the weak individuals. But how read are you must always be the question. This implies that being ready for wealth is not enough , let's say you need to measure it in percent to see the limit of your strength before your fears.However in everything we do in life , there are common rules and procedures.For instance, if you want to be a footballer, you must have passion for it and practice daily and if it's to be come a teacher, at least you may need to go to school. So it's to everything, there will always be things you must or must not be doing to achieve a particular thing.

With this very few point, l think you can see that most of the trivial reasons you want to be rich and wealthy has been discovered, frustrated & brought to surface and yet as a trap against your freewill.

If you still need to go on, kindly react to these points.Iam an elder, a Hindu priest representing a very powerful organization in Africa.

I can safely guide you to the kingdom of wealth in respective of whom you are or your skill.

SIR, I HAVE ALREADY MADE UP MY MIND, JUST CONNECT ME IF YOU CAN BE ABLE TO DO THAT, AM REACTING.POSITIVELY TO THOSE POINTS AND IT DOESNT MATTER FOR ME, JUST TELL ME HOW WE ARE GOING TO COMMUNICATE PLEASE,
I HAVE SENT YOU PRIVATE EMAIL, INCASE YOU WANT US TO DISCUSS PRIVATELY, AS THESE THINGS ARE SECRETIVE. JUST TELL ME HOW ARE WE GOING TO COMMUNICATE, SHOULD I LEAVE MY EMAIL OR MY WHASAPP NUMBER?
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by petra1(m): 3:23am On May 22, 2020
patvioh:

SIR, I HAVE ALREADY MADE UP MY MIND, JUST CONNECT ME IF YOU CAN BE ABLE TO DO THAT, AM REACTING.POSITIVELY TO THOSE POINTS AND IT DOESNT MATTER FOR ME, JUST TELL ME HOW WE ARE GOING TO COMMUNICATE PLEASE,

Stop all these attention seeking Posts. If you want to join cult it's not religion section you go to . Cutist have their websites .

You're just acting like someone who is saying "I WANT TO COMMIT SUICIDE "

IF you want to commit suicide Just jump !!

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 5:58am On May 22, 2020
petra1:

Stop all these attention seeking Posts. If you want to join cult it's not religion section you go to . Cutist have their websites .

You're just acting like someone who is saying "I WANT TO COMMIT SUICIDE "

IF you want to commit suicide Just jump !!

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS PASTOR ANGEL
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by honeyB2018: 6:29am On May 22, 2020
My advise to you, is to make a list of those you know or think have dined with the devil, by being members of the fraternity you want.
If you don't know, let me help you.
(1) Emeka Ezego
(1) Michael Jaco
And so on.
Check their lives out, their end and what becomes of their wealth after.
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 6:47am On May 22, 2020
honeyB2018:
My advise to you, is to make a list of those you know or think have dined with the devil, by being members of the fraternity you want.
If you don't know, let me help you.
(1) Emeka Ezego
(1) Michael Jaco
And so on.
Check their lives out, their end and what becomes of their wealth after.

I DONT HAVE THAT WASTING TIME TO MAKE A LIST AS IT DOESNT CONCERN ME
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 11:18am On May 22, 2020
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 3:22pm On May 22, 2020
Waterlrd:

I AM WAITING FOR YOU SIR...
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by maxpayne3: 5:06pm On May 22, 2020
patvioh:
HELLO THERE

AM HERE SPECIFICALLY TO GET CONNECTIONS TO JOIN FRATERNITY ..MAINLY TO BE RICH.

I DONT NEED ANY SALVATION WORDS WHATSOEVER, THIS IS MY DECISION AND HAVE ALREADY MADE UP MY MIND.

PLEASE ANYONE WHO KNOWS SOMEONE FROM THERE OR WHO IS ALREADY THERE CAN CONNECT ME I WILL GREATLY APPRECIATE.

IF YOU DONT WANT OTHERS TO KNOW YOU CAN SECRETLY SMS ME TO MY WHASAPP NUMBER HERE

+255758354393.

AT THE END WHAT MATTERS MOST IS WHAT'S ON THE OTHER SIDE. DON'T FORGET THAT THOSE WHO HAVE DIED NEVER TOOK A PENNY WITH THEM.

EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD WILL PASS AWAY, ONLY WHAT YOU DO FOR JESUS CHRIST WILL BE SUSTAINED.

THERE'S HOPE FOR YOU, JESUS LOVES YOU AND CAN STILL PROSPER YOU REGARDLESS!
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 5:37pm On May 22, 2020
maxpayne3:
AT THE END WHAT MATTERS MOST IS WHAT'S ON THE OTHER SIDE. DON'T FORGET THAT THOSE WHO HAVE DIED NEVER TOOK A PENNY WITH THEM.

EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD WILL PASS AWAY, ONLY WHAT YOU DO FOR JESUS CHRIST WILL BE SUSTAINED.

THERE'S HOPE FOR YOU, JESUS LOVES YOU AND CAN STILL PROSPER YOU REGARDLESS!

SAVE YOURSELF.
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by Kobojunkie: 7:22pm On May 22, 2020
Shoot! You still have yet to find the contact for any of the fraternities? Too bad! The only fraternity I know of is the Rotary club, and this is a link to the organization's website, if it will help https://www.rotary.org/en grin
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 6:16am On May 23, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Shoot! You still have yet to find the contact for any of the fraternities? Too bad! The only fraternity I know of is the Rotary club, and this is a link to the organization's website, if it will help https://www.rotary.org/en grin

POOR YOU. THATS NOT WHAT I WANT.
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by Kobojunkie: 9:57am On May 23, 2020
patvioh:

POOR YOU. THATS NOT WHAT I WANT.
Poor me? How am I the poor one when you are the here one still without answers for his request. about 2 pages in
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 10:15am On May 23, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Poor me? How am I the poor one when you are the here one still without answers for his request. about 2 pages in

SO YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME FOLLOWING MY PAGES...YOU ARE VERY FUNNY!! STOP WASTING YOUR TIME HERE.
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by Kobojunkie: 10:20am On May 23, 2020
patvioh:

SO YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME FOLLOWING MY PAGES...YOU ARE VERY FUNNY!! STOP WASTING YOUR TIME HERE.
Wow...someone feels important...you are right...i shouldn't bother with you..now to stop the notifications on this now unnecessary thread... undecided
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 1:55pm On May 23, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Wow...someone feels important...you are right...i shouldn't bother with you..now to stop the notifications on this now unnecessary thread... undecided

WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME TO STOP? WHO ARE YOU TO DETERMINE WHICH POST ARE NECESSARY AND WHICH POSTS ARE NOT NECESSARY, ARE YOU THE OWNER OF NAIRALAND? THE OWNERS ARE QUITE AND HERE YOU ARE BLABBING AROUND, GET A LIFE BOY .
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 10:12pm On May 25, 2020
smiley
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by shegman4jesus: 10:29pm On May 25, 2020
No mind them jareee.... I can relate to what u are passing through....shey u go do money ritual

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 6:11am On May 26, 2020
shegman4jesus:
No mind them jareee.... I can relate to what u are passing through....shey u go do money ritual

kiss
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 2:18pm On May 26, 2020
smiley
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 26, 2020
patvioh:
HELLO THERE

AM HERE SPECIFICALLY TO GET CONNECTIONS TO JOIN FRATERNITY ..MAINLY TO BE RICH.

I DONT NEED ANY SALVATION WORDS WHATSOEVER, THIS IS MY DECISION AND HAVE ALREADY MADE UP MY MIND.

PLEASE ANYONE WHO KNOWS SOMEONE FROM THERE OR WHO IS ALREADY THERE CAN CONNECT ME I WILL GREATLY APPRECIATE.

IF YOU DONT WANT OTHERS TO KNOW YOU CAN SECRETLY SMS ME TO MY WHASAPP NUMBER HERE

+255758354393.

Begining of your destruction,i cast every evil whispers away from your heart.Be patient and consistent with life,even in fraternity it's not as easy and good as you might be thinking.The bad sides will always be hidden from you.Please be patient and work hard while you seek the face of God in your daily Life.It is well
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 2:42pm On May 26, 2020
Rozz:
Begining of your destruction,i cast every evil whispers away from your heart.Be patient and consistent with life,even in fraternity it's not as easy and good as you might be thinking.The bad sides will always be hidden from you.Please be patient and work hard while you seek the face of God in your daily Life.It is well

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADVICE. THANKS BUT NO THANKS.
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 26, 2020
patvioh:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADVICE. THANKS BUT NO THANKS.
You are impatient,remember there are no sad endings for people who lived right and work hard.Please erase those thoughts from your heart while you work hard and keep faith.Stop comparing your life with others,we all have different purposes and don't be weak in facing your challenges.The most difficult battle in our lives is the battle of the mind and once you conquer that,then you have succeeded in winning more than half of life's battles.Be strong and don't give up,stay positive and fight your mind battle with Wisdom.It is well.
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 2:58pm On May 26, 2020
Rozz:
You are impatient,remember there are no sad endings for people who lived right and work hard.Please erase those thoughts from your heart while you work hard and keep faith.Stop comparing your life with others,we all have different purposes and don't be weak in facing your challenges.The most difficult battle in our lives is the battle of the mind and once you conquer that,then you have succeeded in winning more than half of life's battles.Be strong and don't give up,stay positive and fight your mind battle with Wisdom.It is well.

I SAID THANKS BUT NO THANKS. THIS ADVICE CAN BE SUITABLE TO SOMEONE ELSE WHO BELIEVES IN THIS S**T YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Religious debate: Do you Shun Jw(s)&why? (2)what do you beleive&practice?. / Why Do We Find The Letters "IHS" In Christian Art And In Churches? / Should A Christian Buy Alcohol Or Cigarette For His Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.