Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

If You Have An Ex, Pls Answer This Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have An Ex, Pls Answer This Question (2965 Views)

Girls Pls Answer This / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? / Does Hugging A Fellow Man In Public Mean I Am Gay? Pls Answer!; (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have An Ex, Pls Answer This Question by Jaika(m): 9:09pm On May 20, 2020
When you break up with someone, do you delete (all) their pictures from your phone?

1 Like

Re: If You Have An Ex, Pls Answer This Question by xteve(m): 9:11pm On May 20, 2020
When I was in sec SCH yes, but now it doesn't matter.

1 Like

Re: If You Have An Ex, Pls Answer This Question by tyup(m): 9:15pm On May 20, 2020
Jaika:
When you break up with someone, do you delete (all) their pictures from your phone?

That's too childish
Re: If You Have An Ex, Pls Answer This Question by defman1010: 9:17pm On May 20, 2020
yes but not picture just the contact it help you forget about them so easy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have An Ex, Pls Answer This Question by HarunaWest(m): 9:18pm On May 20, 2020
The ex no even get picture before sef..I dont keep memories in a relationship..Cos its of no use.
Re: If You Have An Ex, Pls Answer This Question by samincredible44(m): 9:44pm On May 20, 2020
yes oo.I usually don't keep more than 2 of their pics
Re: If You Have An Ex, Pls Answer This Question by zexy2030(m): 8:18am On May 28, 2020
Jaika:
to remove flash backs, yes. You might be tempted to go back.
Re: If You Have An Ex, Pls Answer This Question by Leyking007(m): 9:21am On May 28, 2020
I jist did yesterday, so i still have her details, at least for now..
Re: If You Have An Ex, Pls Answer This Question by paulolee(m): 11:00am On May 28, 2020
e depends...i delete d bitter ones and keep d good n coded ones...some exes are based on small fckups, just ego issues, not all exes are bad, some jus too sweet and go always come bk especially wen d partner is very good n crazy, i do kip some contacts bcoz i dnt kno wr i wud c or meet her tomorrow n i hardly burn bridges..

2 Likes

Re: If You Have An Ex, Pls Answer This Question by Jaika(m): 11:25am On May 28, 2020
paulolee:
e depends...i delete d bitter ones and keep d good n coded ones...some exes are based on small fckups, just ego issues, not all exes are bad, some jus too sweet and go always come bk especially wen d partner is very good n crazy, i do kip some contacts bcoz i dnt kno wr i wud c or meet her tomorrow n i hardly burn bridges..
Aii. That's cool.
Also, no offense, but you sound like a player grin
Re: If You Have An Ex, Pls Answer This Question by Heloct(f): 11:56am On May 28, 2020
It depends on my mood.

Sometimes, I delete random pics on my phone maybe ones sent on whatsapp groups so if I come across ex's picture and I'm there, I will keep it. The fine ones especially. Otherwise.. garbage.
Re: If You Have An Ex, Pls Answer This Question by Shormiey(m): 11:58am On May 28, 2020
Jaika:
I change my phone because her pics is just too much I had to sell the phone and add money to it to get another one..... undecided
Re: If You Have An Ex, Pls Answer This Question by Jaika(m): 12:09pm On May 28, 2020
Shormiey:

I change my phone because her pics is just too much I had to sell the phone and add money to it to get another one..... undecided
Wow OK. But couldn't you have deleted them? If they were too many, maybe you'd have done it in batches..
Re: If You Have An Ex, Pls Answer This Question by MarkTimmy(m): 12:15pm On May 28, 2020
I either move the pictures to my encrypted folder which I don't access unless it's important
And I don't delete the number as well, but just change the name to anything funny wink wink
Okafor's Law
WE DON'T KNOW WHO IS WHO

3 Likes

Re: If You Have An Ex, Pls Answer This Question by Bartork(m): 12:20pm On May 28, 2020
Jaika:

To create space

And prevent their replacement from getting uneasy.

Otherwise it's of no consequence

1 Like

Re: If You Have An Ex, Pls Answer This Question by paulolee(m): 12:25pm On May 28, 2020
Jaika:

Aii. That's cool.
Also, no offense, but you sound like a player grin
lolz bt dts no offense na n cnt see dt as an offense...dts my own way of living life...if u nt happy with it u show me the right way and also convince me to stick to urs and we cool...bt 4 now dt ur opinion doesn't matter...thanks thou....d name is paul wats urs??
Re: If You Have An Ex, Pls Answer This Question by Jaika(m): 12:30pm On May 28, 2020
paulolee:

lolz bt dts no offense na n cnt see dt as an offense...dts my own way of living life...if u nt happy with it u show me the right way and also convince me to stick to urs and we cool...bt 4 now dt ur opinion doesn't matter...thanks thou....d name is paul wats urs??
Yh. I was just making an observation tho. No judging grin I'm a little fascinated by players, actually
My name is Jaika.
Re: If You Have An Ex, Pls Answer This Question by Jaika(m): 12:34pm On May 28, 2020
Bartork:

To create space
And prevent their replacement from getting uneasy.
Otherwise it's of no consequence
That's cool. 'replacement' makes it sound like a job oo cheesy
Re: If You Have An Ex, Pls Answer This Question by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 28, 2020
The first thing I do after every break up is to wipe away all pix, contact, facebook and other social media handle of so called EX.
Am very ruthless with the past and dont allow it to interfere with the present or future. I just pick the lessons and bounce out.

Finally only weak people keep EX details on their phone, they are too weak to move on, too weak to let go and too weak to explore the future.
Re: If You Have An Ex, Pls Answer This Question by Bartork(m): 12:39pm On May 28, 2020
Jaika:

That's cool.
'replacement' makes it sound like a job oo cheesy

When the line is long

It's no job these days.

There's always a ready replacement.

1 Like

Re: If You Have An Ex, Pls Answer This Question by Affable0709(m): 12:43pm On May 28, 2020
I had more than a dozen pictures of her on her birthday.
I simply just deleted some. I kept just about 2.
You don't wanna be thinking about your ex right?
Re: If You Have An Ex, Pls Answer This Question by Jaika(m): 12:47pm On May 28, 2020
Bartork:

When the line is long
It's no job these days.
That's true sha, for those lucky ones smiley
Re: If You Have An Ex, Pls Answer This Question by Jaika(m): 12:48pm On May 28, 2020
Affable0709:
I had more than a dozen pictures of her on her birthday.

I simply just deleted some. I kept just about 2.

You don't wanna be thinking about your ex right?

Nobody wants to. It makes it harder to move on, or so I hear cheesy
Re: If You Have An Ex, Pls Answer This Question by Jaika(m): 12:52pm On May 28, 2020
Bartork:

When the line is long
It's no job these days.
Uh.. My detector is picking up *major* player vibes *wink wink* cheesy
Re: If You Have An Ex, Pls Answer This Question by paulolee(m): 1:21pm On May 28, 2020
Jaika:

Yh. I was just making an observation tho. No judging grin I'm a little fascinated by players, actually
My name is Jaika.
lolz..didnt say u wr judging, dts funi bein facinated abt players bt i doubt if u av seen my kind, gals kip complaining bt de kip coming bk, dt ur name sounds weird n its ma first time hearing such...dts ma watsap digit 09078734101...dm me lets chat pls
Re: If You Have An Ex, Pls Answer This Question by Jaika(m): 1:38pm On May 28, 2020
paulolee:

lolz..didnt say u wr judging, dts funi bein facinated abt players bt i doubt if u av seen my kind, gals kip complaining bt de kip coming bk, dt ur name sounds weird n its ma first time hearing such...dts ma watsap digit 09078734101...dm me lets chat pls
Ok I will. But that'll be later tho
Re: If You Have An Ex, Pls Answer This Question by paulolee(m): 1:53pm On May 28, 2020
Jaika:

Ok I will. But that'll be later tho
hmm....Y nt now? m kinda free n relaxing from online tinz since morning....kk jus flash lets talk...m alone n feel lyl talking 2 a new friend...u dnt kip a gentleman waiting u kno...
Re: If You Have An Ex, Pls Answer This Question by Bartork(m): 2:03pm On May 28, 2020
Jaika:

That's true sha, for those lucky ones smiley

It's a matter of calculations
Re: If You Have An Ex, Pls Answer This Question by Bartork(m): 2:05pm On May 28, 2020
Jaika:

Uh.. My detector is picking up *major* player vibes *wink wink* cheesy

Better throw the detector away

And ensure you are either on the line or first on the line
Re: If You Have An Ex, Pls Answer This Question by Jaika(m): 2:24pm On May 28, 2020
Bartork:

Better throw the detector away

And ensure you are either on the line or first on the line
grin
Re: If You Have An Ex, Pls Answer This Question by Jaika(m): 2:24pm On May 28, 2020
paulolee:

hmm....Y nt now? m kinda free n relaxing from online tinz since morning....kk jus flash lets talk...m alone n feel lyl talking 2 a new friend...u dnt kip a gentleman waiting u kno...
Mhm
Re: If You Have An Ex, Pls Answer This Question by Jaika(m): 2:25pm On May 28, 2020
Bartork:

It's a matter of calculations
Care to explain? smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

After All The Trauma She Put Me Through, She Said This / Omo! Women's Hair Making Is Damn Expensive. / How Can I Hide The Adult Files On My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.