Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

“if Your Boyfriend Doesn’t Give You Head, Break Up With Him” – Lady Says (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “if Your Boyfriend Doesn’t Give You Head, Break Up With Him” – Lady Says (video) (627 Views)

"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“if Your Boyfriend Doesn’t Give You Head, Break Up With Him” – Lady Says (video) by Transparent(m): 9:48pm On May 20, 2020
A Nigerian lady identified as BabyJoy on Instagram has taken to the platform to advise every lady on what to do if her boyfriend refuses to satisfy her in bed.

BabyJoy advised that girls should be bold enough to leave the relationship if their boyfriends are not willing to satisfy them the way they want.

According to baby Joy, ‘giving a girl head’ is necessary in any relationship, and any boy who refuses to do so with his girlfriend is not in love with her.

“If your boyfriend doesn’t give you head, he doesn’t love you, you are a side chick. Break up with him”, she said.

Watch the video below HERE
Re: “if Your Boyfriend Doesn’t Give You Head, Break Up With Him” – Lady Says (video) by Nggs121: 9:49pm On May 20, 2020
Of course that is the truth.

Ladies never settle for less and make sure you get bone shaking, toe curling orgasms every time he eats you out. Sit on his face if you want.

If you are very lucky maybe you may jam a naturally gifted pvssy eater... Then you will know there is heaven on earth.

(1) (Reply)

10 Characteristics Of A Confident Woman--Dear Weekly Mag / ”men Are Tired Of Dating Broke, Demanding, Uneducated, Poor And Lazy Women” / Life With A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.