Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

An Obsolete World - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / An Obsolete World (5271 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Obsolete World by TheDarkGamer: 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lyydia:
You are doing well

Thank You very much. I really appreciate the encouragement.
Re: An Obsolete World by TheDarkGamer: 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
Update coming up......
Re: An Obsolete World by marktomson: 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
DarkGamer:

Clash of Clans- It's an online game

Did you play clash of clans? I want to try a mod apk version such as here https://www.robomodo.com/clash-of-clans-mod-apk-download/
Re: An Obsolete World by sammysmiles(m): 11:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
DarkGamer:

I've got your back smiley
Bro how do I play exhibition mode on fifa 20 on Android device?
Re: An Obsolete World by TheDarkGamer: 9:19am On Jun 25, 2020
sammysmiles:
Bro how do I play exhibition mode on fifa 20 on Android device?

Umm... I'm not sure. I only know about playing FIFA MOBILE. Can you even play FIFA 20 on Android?
Re: An Obsolete World by Hotspotbro(m): 9:30am On Jun 25, 2020
Dybala11:

FIFA 18, Assasin, Real Commando Secret Mission, Sniper 3D, Lonewolf etc. I'm managing playing these games for the time being, at least till I get a better phone. No good electricity here, so playing games on my laptop is out of it.
Can you recommend better games though and I'll like to know if you can recommend a site where I can get to download FIFA 20 too.
hey Dybala11 do you know how to solve mission 1 of chapter 2 in Lonewolf ? The one of kill redface with no alarms

Re: An Obsolete World by Dybala11(m): 6:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hotspotbro:
hey Dybala11 do you know how to solve mission 1 of chapter 2 in Lonewolf ? The one of kill redface with no alarms
Yep, shoot the two alarms and kill Redface before he makes the call, I'm referring to the alarm placed on the table on your left and the monitor placed on the table to your right and then shooting Redface, all before he takes his phone. It's a tough mission though.
Re: An Obsolete World by fioky(m): 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
Brotherman,it's been a while

Thought I'll see an update

Btw,you speak Efik fluently abi?
Re: An Obsolete World by Hotspotbro(m): 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dybala11:

Yep, shoot the two alarms and kill Redface before he makes the call, I'm referring to the alarm placed on the table on your left and the monitor placed on the table to your right and then shooting Redface, all before he takes his phone. It's a tough mission though.
Solved.In chapter 3,the mission when you shoot at someone through trains, help needed
Re: An Obsolete World by DarkGamer: 11:17am On Jun 26, 2020
fioky:
Brotherman,it's been a while

Thought I'll see an update

Btw,you speak Efik fluently abi?

Yeah.... I know, I'm bummed up too. Anytime i try to post, I'm always blocked by the anti-spam bot(I mean long posts,like the story updates). It's so frustrating because I even made another account with the same problem. I guess it's from the thread but I'm just confused. I have updates but what I'm trying to do is create another thread and post everything there. So let's see how it goes.
I don't speak sorry but I can understand like 90%.
Re: An Obsolete World by DarkGamer: 11:19am On Jun 26, 2020
A friend wants to download PES 20 online not using Steam and he asked me for help, so if any of you can help, that would be amazing. Just website suggestions (Legit ones please). Thanks.

1 Like

Re: An Obsolete World by KelvinCoaster(m): 9:03am On Jun 29, 2020
TheDarkGamer your story is superlative and you're flowing!
Your plot is in Europe and the Virus is hyper-contagious transmiting from person-to-person with a pathogenesis similar to rabies virus disease or black vomit: This novel pathogen should have a normenclature since the Swedish government sponsored scholars to investigate its Plasmid genomics and pathology.A name to the virus would be great!
I am enjoying the suspense blended with action-pack.
Ride on,the sky can't be your limit!

2 Likes

Re: An Obsolete World by TAYO124: 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
TheDarkGamer:

angry I think you have a point there but I'm not really getting it. Can you shed more light on that?

Many want to be regarded as great writer when they have not mastered the basics of writing and communicating in the choosen language of expression.
Re: An Obsolete World by Hotspotbro(m): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
Dybala11:

another problem, chapter 5 mission2 beat the doorman how do i go about it? I hate uninstalling games i download with data.
Re: An Obsolete World by TheDarkGamer: 9:55am On Feb 10, 2021
I'm sorry guys. I know it's been really long but I want to continue this story. Comment below if you want more of An Obsolete World. I will continue if I receive a reasonable amount of feedback. wink
Re: An Obsolete World by TheDarkGamer: 9:57am On Feb 10, 2021
I'd advice that you re-read the story so you can understand the plot better and recall certain scenes that occurred.
Re: An Obsolete World by silverlinen(m): 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2021
We on row

Just start hitting up with updates
Thank you

1 Like

Re: An Obsolete World by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 19, 2021
Here we go!
Re: An Obsolete World by TheDarkGamer: 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
cheesycheesycheesy

I need more feedback. If I get more people that are interested, I will definitely continue the story.
Re: An Obsolete World by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
TheDarkGamer:
cheesycheesycheesy

I need more feedback. If I get more people that are interested, I will definitely continue the story.

I'm here Man. Can't wait to resume this one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Gentleman On The Highway / Road Rage / A Teenage Girl's Diary by Ayodeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.