Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Importing From China - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importing From China (19250 Views)

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / Importing From China / Importing From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importing From China by globalaid(m): 12:43am On Oct 24, 2007
@olucooler, yeah, it is possible and like how many quantity are we talking about.
Re: Importing From China by olucooler(f): 9:04am On Oct 25, 2007
@Globelaid

Well the quantity will depend on the price. I am actually thinking of putting up an event centre with that type of tent, and probably also make it mobile,

I will appreciate if you can let me know the price range and maybe you could send a catalogue of the manufacturers to me.
Re: Importing From China by Yoky(f): 8:19am On May 16, 2009
is there anyone need jewelry??
i am jewelry supplier in China.
you can email me.
sales@fengyijewelry.com

Re: Importing From China by Bigstuff: 8:54pm On May 17, 2009
Dear Global aid, We are  importing some agricultural machinery and stone crushing equipments from china soon .Kindly please advise of serious and reputable clearing agents to handle clearing from the Lagos port end.

COULD YOU PLEASE TREAT AS URGENT! AND ANY OTHER INFO YOU THINK ONE NEEDS TO KNOW . COMMENTS ALSO WELCOME FROM OTHER NAIRALANDERS . BEST REGARDS TO ALL!

BIGSTUFF !

E MAIL :info@penueltreasureestates.org.uk

CHERIO!
Re: Importing From China by Stevenchai(m): 3:40am On May 20, 2009
Hi, Lissom.
I am from China, but I am sorry I cant help you.
Because,unlike Globalaid, I am not in the line of clothes business.

However, if any other is interested in Generators, pls just feel free to contact me.
Let our generators power a bright future for you!!!!! smiley
Yes, generators are the field I am in.
Our company (All-Power Generators) is a Chinese manufacturer and exporter of Generators.

As you know, there is a large market for Generators in your country.
Questions are welcome.

Email: stevenchai@all-power.com
Tel:     0086-15860780714

Re: Importing From China by sebastinor(m): 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2009
@globalaid,
    seeing your write-ups is a dream come true for me,just a month ago,a guy took away $2000 from me in the name of Chinese visa and air ticket and ran to china.please i need laptops,phones and DVD palmtops from china.but right now i need DVD palmtops cos the demand is high,i am new to nairaland so i don't know how to extract emails.please i need it urgently since your own is cash and carry,then after then we will talk of laptops in large quantities.pls call me on 08063234015 or you can also email me on faseb2004@yahoo.ca.GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Importing From China by globalaid(m): 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2009
@sebastinor, could you send the picture of what you want to my e-mail address topleague50@yahoo.com
Re: Importing From China by elchux: 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2009
@ globalaid
pls can you tell me the mimnimum amt one needs to have to start importation from china. also the names of the goods that are not contraband.
Re: Importing From China by lite5(m): 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2009
phydas,
I need your contact# email or phone# let's talk business
Re: Importing From China by lite5(m): 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2009
phydas,
I need your contact# email or phone# let's talk business  opym_intcorp@yahoo.com
Re: Importing From China by wealthmag: 11:25am On Sep 14, 2009
@lissom.
Importation especially from china is highly profitable if handled right. A lot of peolple entered it with lots of optimism, only to come out with tales of woes. My advice to you and indeed to anybody that wants to get into it is to be properly guided. I am talking out of 17years exprience. You can bring in clothing or any other thing for that matter, but everything depends on your knowledge of the business.
Have you done your market research. Who are the players in that business line? Do you know where they purchases from. How do they shipped their goods? Do they use air or sea groupage and who is their shipper? Who clears their goods here in nigeria. It is not a must you will do everything they are doing, but you have to know why they are doing it.
After that, you think of placing order and making payment. Then the quetion arise. Who is your supplier? How do you know the person? Is the person recommended or do you met the person online? Can you trust the person with your payment? If not, is there any other option you can use to pay the person and your money will be safe. ( there is a way you can do it )
Then the next stage is about shipping. You have to determine the shipping option in relation to the item you intends to import. By this I mean, can the item be shipped by air only or is it something that you can ship by either air or sea. Note that some items are suitable for air shipment only. You have to compare shipping rates - courier, air cargo and sea ( groupage ). Your knowledge of shipping rate is very important as you will learn later. Then another important thing is the shipper. You don't have to give your goods to anybody that claims to be a shipping agent or a clearing agent. ( this is your hard earned money ) Look for notable notable names in the market. Ask and request list of their clients and try and talk to some of them. ( last year I recommended a shipper on this forum and many people use them and were satisfied. )
This thing may sound too academic, but it will da you a world of good if you can take time and be properly informed.
There are many other things like marketing, dealing with market traders, the best strategy you can use to compete, when to use sea and when to use air, but the the space will not permit me here. If you want to be well informed about import business from china or any other place, check out on this forum on thursday 17th.

In Anything, Get Informed First.
Re: Importing From China by kyriano: 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2009
Regarding importation from china go to www.naijaimporter..com
or call 08055805339.
You can import without leaving naija.
Re: Importing From China by Abeskey: 7:38am On Nov 11, 2009
@ globalaid
I tried getting your yahoo messenger i.d through your profile but was not available.Mine is abeskey@yahoo.com.please add me so that we can talk about issues bothering me about china business
Re: Importing From China by yanizi(f): 8:54am On Nov 15, 2009
hi nigerian friends!
i am yani in shenzhen,china,i mainly sell real brand lady dress,jeans,coat,man undergarments ,and i sell sunglass and electronic parts too. 5years ago,my key business was electronic ,right now key business is high leve garments.
if nigerian friends need my goods or need help,contact me:

Messenger/Email:
yanizi086@yahoo.com
TEL:0086-755-8331-3176
Mobile is :0086-137-149-11-706

sincerely
yani

Re: Importing From China by yanizi(f): 8:56am On Nov 15, 2009
if you in china now,welcome to my office/warehouse.
we are serious and sincere businessmen,wish you are same!
smiley

Re: Importing From China by yanizi(f): 9:04am On Nov 15, 2009
if nigerian friend needs buy garments,exspecialy good quality styles ,and sunglasses and electronics,i wish i can help you!
i am in shenzhen city,guangdong provice,which is beside hongkong and not far to guangzhou.
yanizi086@yahoocom

Re: Importing From China by yanizi(f): 9:08am On Nov 15, 2009
if nigerian friend needs buy garments,exspecialy good quality styles ,and sunglasses and electronics,i wish i can help you!
i am in shenzhen city,guangdong provice,which is beside hongkong and not far to guangzhou.
yanizi086 @ yahoocom

Re: Importing From China by hua: 3:45am On Nov 18, 2009
hello! all my friend!
We are one of China socks factory, before one years ago, our factory have office in lagos geart nigeria house selling socks, Our company socks mainly export socks to lagos, our factory sabi nigeria socks very well, no wahala, my friend if your want to import socks from china, our factory can help you, pls E-mail us cmykbook@hotmail.com we send you more infromation about socks and nigeria clearing agent infromation.
thank you. take care!
Re: Importing From China by hua: 3:48am On Nov 18, 2009
hello! all my friend!
We are one of China socks factory, before one years ago, our factory have office in lagos geart nigeria house selling socks, Our company socks mainly export socks to lagos, our factory sabi nigeria socks very well, no wahala, my friend if your want to import socks from china, our factory can help you, pls E-mail us cmykbook@hotmail.com we send you more infromation about socks and nigeria clearing agent infromation(contraband no wahala). thank you. take care!
Re: Importing From China by OYINBOGOJU(m): 3:50am On Nov 18, 2009
@HUA

YOU ARE A THIEF, YOU CREATED THIS NAME BECAUSE OF YOUR FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES,

WHY ARE YOU USING CHINESE NAME, WHEN YOU ARE A NIGERIAN.

YOUR E-MAIL SELF IS CREATED FOR FRAUD PURPOSES

THE WAY YOU COMPOSE YOUR SENTENCE DOES NOT INDICATE YOU WORK FOR A RELIABLE COMPANY.

ENGLISH + PIDGIN+YORUBA.

BAD GRAMMAR

OLEEEEE
Re: Importing From China by hua: 4:03am On Nov 18, 2009
hello,
my friend! do you know so many chinese man in lagos do biz, so they sabi small yoruba, i have been lagos 2 years , before my company ikeja china town got shop and great nigeria house got shop.
Re: Importing From China by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:11am On Nov 18, 2009
WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY,

ARE YOU NOT A NIGERIAN OR WHAT?

I AM SURE YOU ARE A NIGERIAN BUT WHAT BAFFLED ME IS THE CHINESE NAME YOU ARE USING TO DECEIVE PEOPLE HERE.
Re: Importing From China by hua: 4:16am On Nov 18, 2009
hello! OYINBOGOJU

my friend you can call me +86015868944259 on the phone we talk ok
Re: Importing From China by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:32am On Nov 18, 2009
well i wont call just be real tht is all
Re: Importing From China by yanizi(f): 7:25am On Nov 18, 2009

i wish all real businessmen friends can leave your emails here.
i am in shenzhen,china,guangdong province.
Re: Importing From China by stillfly(m): 8:58am On Nov 18, 2009
textiles are prohibited from importing into nigeria. watch out.
Re: Importing From China by hua: 9:08am On Nov 18, 2009
to stillfly

that is true, textiles in nigeria is contraband. but by way of cotonou and then carry to lagos, ( lagos clearing agent can do this job)
Re: Importing From China by mirabell: 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2009
@Globalaid, I sent u an email on topleague50@yahoo.com, for over 2 weeks now u didnt respond,
or do u choose the people u do China Business with.
I also requested 4 ur yahoo messenger u didnt send it too. wot's the problem, aint we one and the same on Nairaland?
Re: Importing From China by Kol: 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2009
Guys.  Are u sure globalaid is not the one sending all these emails to himself to make it look like he holds the key to China business.  Beware guys.,
Doing business with China is quite simple.  Just go on to www.alibaba.com or gloabal sources and register.  You don't need any globalaid to help you ok?  Once you regsiter, select all the items you are looking for.

The secret to knowing which supplier is genuine is to first go through all the GOLD suppliers and then check through other certifications.  It's quite simple.

There are a few other ways to ensure you are dealing with the right and genunine suppliers.  China also has a lot of criminals with very well designed websites will not hesitate to rob you online just like Nigerian fraudsters.

if you still require any further clarification, drop me an email domainkcl@yahoo.com and I will send you my phone number.

thanks
Re: Importing From China by OYINBOGOJU(m): 3:50am On Dec 02, 2009
THANK YOU KOI,

I WILL LOOK INTO WHAT YOU JUST SAID.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK / Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business / Detailed Requirements Of Starting Filling Station Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.