Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,871 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Importing From China - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importing From China (19231 Views)

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / Importing From China / Importing From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importing From China by famoslide: 10:40am On Mar 12, 2010
dan, i don't mind the sprot betting info, kindly send it to me, famoslide@yahoo.com
Re: Importing From China by kunlekunle: 10:22am On Aug 11, 2010
hello globalaid,

can you advice of shippers that can ship to naija for $6
need to ship some goods to naija the quotations am getting are ridiculous

kunle
lakuns@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Importing From China by feflo: 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2010
Importing from China is good but do enough market research and be very sure that no one is presently offering thesame product at a cheaper rate before importing. i am into it and that has been a major challenge.

BRAND NEWHP COMPAQ 615 (still in carton)
3gb RAM, 320gb HDD, AMD DUAL CORE
2.13ghz, webcam, bluetooth, windows 7
All these for just 100k

call 08023662352 or 08139735149
Re: Importing From China by TheBuilder: 12:12am On Sep 24, 2010
@globaaid
Kindly contact me on info@manaconnect.com for a business discussion.
Thank you,
Re: Importing From China by 2dmax(m): 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2010
yanizi:

i wish all real businessmen friends can leave your emails here.
i am in shenzhen,china,guangdong province.

maxndianaefo@yahoo.com,
Re: Importing From China by Iheme1: 11:48am On Sep 27, 2010
I bought some stuffs from this website and their service is very excellent.

www.afialink.com

You can even pay them in Nigeria. You may try them too.
Re: Importing From China by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 29, 2010
hello globalaid,can you please send me your yahoo im user name inother to have a chat with you.Thanks
Re: Importing From China by marahcn2: 7:38am On Oct 30, 2010
If you would like to import from China, our company regularly exports to Lome, Togo for Nigerians that are interested in contrabands (banned products like shoes, bags, belts and clothing that are currently prohibited from importation into Nigeria), and we also export Electronics directly to Lagos and Abuja, as these are not banned products.
And for non-Nigerian residents on this forum, we can also export to wherever you are, as we are an international company. And I would like to emphasize that we deal in only high-quality and durable products, which are inexpensive. But we don’t export used (second-hand) products of any form, so please do not ask us for these. If you are a honest businessman who might like to import through us, feel free to send us an e-mail.
Many blessings.
Re: Importing From China by 2dmax(m): 7:55am On Oct 31, 2010
marahcn2:

If you would like to import from China, our company (Fuzhou Marah Trading Company Limited, China) regularly exports to Lome, Togo for Nigerians that are interested in contrabands (banned products like shoes, bags, belts and clothing that are currently prohibited from importation into Nigeria), and we also export Electronics directly to Lagos and Abuja, as these are not banned products.
And for non-Nigerian residents on this forum, we can also export to wherever you are, as we are an international company. And I would like to emphasize that we deal in only high-quality and durable products, which are inexpensive. But we don’t export used (second-hand) products of any form, so please do not ask us for these. If you are a honest businessman who might like to import through us, feel free to send us an e-mail.
Many blessings.

dis is my mail: maxndianaefo@yahoo.com. i want 32' inch lcd and home theatre? can u gv me ur range of prices, d makes, ur import costs to lagos too my address? thanks.
Re: Importing From China by marahcn2: 8:49am On Oct 31, 2010
Dear 2dmax,
Our company cannot meet your needs. We are an exporter and wholesaler, meaning, we do only bulk sales; and our products are directly from the factories with warrantees. Looking at your request, what you need is a company who does drop-shipping. There are some of them advertising on this forum and many other internet sites. They can sell small units to you and ship directly to you. This is more of internet shopping than actual importation of goods.
Re: Importing From China by saridonp2: 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2010
@Maracn2,I will like to buy from your factories electronics products.I will like to know what kinds you have including their prices,also minimum order requirements,also you must know that I live in Europe where I will make payment from but goods will be shipped to Nigeria.
Re: Importing From China by marahcn2: 8:00am On Nov 01, 2010
Dear saridon_p,
In response to your mail, why not send me an e-mail, then I can send you our hottest electronic products’ catalogue with trading conditions.
It doesn’t matter where you are, we can ship to any part of the world. What matters most is your intention, as long as you are honest. We are not scammers and we don’t want to be scammed either. And I hope you can trust the people you intend to ship to. Remember we are talking about Dear Nigeria.
Re: Importing From China by marahcn2: 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2010
Dear saridon_p,
I was just thinking, it may work better this way. Just give me your e-mail address and I will send the catalogue to you.
cheesy
Re: Importing From China by ematel: 5:41am On Nov 23, 2010
I want to say a million thanks to every one participation here, for shining  a light onto my dream in the dark.   I have always wanted to import mobile phone directly from china, by taking a trip to china to buy this product in bonk by myself from sellers over there,unfortunately it has not been easy to obtain visa notification form required for the visa ,i need opinion from good fellow like you, on how to go about it and also to know if importation of mobile phones is legal or not.my ID is nichoranky@yahoo.com
Re: Importing From China by OnyeBabe1(f): 12:34am On Nov 24, 2010
Yes let us all go and import all the useless and inferior crap from China. grin
Re: Importing From China by marklennon(m): 4:00am On Apr 15, 2011
maybe you can try the largest B2B website in the world: www.alibaba.com
Re: Importing From China by IDERAWOLE(m): 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2011
Importation of goods from China and other Asian countries has become an easy business if you know the step-by-step way to get into the business.

For an E-BOOK that will explain the procedures;

Send the following ( NAME, GSM NO, LOCATION, IMPORTATION FROM CHINA) to the address below:

sawyerr2002@yahoo.com/08063423482

for a short but powerful e-book on

5 HOT BUSINESS YOU CAN START IMMEDIATELY WITH A CAPITAL RANGING FROM N2,500 TO N10Million

depending on your choice and personality.

The offer closes with the first 50 requests.
Re: Importing From China by belod4me(m): 8:42am On Apr 16, 2011
It amazes me when I hear people still talk about traveling to China to source for goods, getting form M and B/L, for what? in this advent of IT? you dont need anything of such. THis is what I do for leaving, I pay my school fees, do many other things importing goods from CHINA.
All I do is to get GBT naira master card, log on to the world number one shopping market wher u get virtually every thing you want to buy. Pay thru ESCROW, so that u can return the goods if they dont meet your standard and your money is refunded ASAP. I've never had any problem since I started buying things online. The goods will be delivered in your house after 3-7 days of payment. No wahala at all, STOP THE HARD WAY BROS. I started with just 10k and today I thank God where I am.
I sales my good ridiculously low compare to other people. See things by your self thru my signature. Thanks
Re: Importing From China by avwerosuoo: 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2011
Please I would like to know the list of good that at banned form coming to nigeria.

@ Globalaid, I would want to go into importing of house hold items like cooking pots, curtleries, mugs, decorations for homes like the figurines. Please can yo give me info on how to go about this.
We can chat on ruemujuliet@yahoo.com or email me.

waiting for your reply.
Re: Importing From China by liujenny(f): 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2011
grin give u some nice website http://www.paico.cn/ homehold!! check this out!

Re: Importing From China by Thethy(m): 5:09pm On May 01, 2011
Re: Importing From China by belod4me(m): 8:05pm On May 01, 2011
we'll be holding a seminar on how to start importation business from the comfort of your house with as littl as 10 thousand naira. How and where to get new laptop for 20 thousand naira. you dont need a dom acct.
Venue: Umuoji Town Hall, opposite St. Andrew's Hall
Ozomagala Rd
Onisha
Time: 10 am prompt
Date: 7th May 2011
Fees: N5000 (five thousand naira only)
Re: Importing From China by Thethy(m): 12:45pm On May 02, 2011
Re: Importing From China by marahcn2: 8:40am On May 26, 2011
YOUR TRUSTWORTHY BUSINESS PARTNER IN CHINA
                    (ONLY WHOLESALES!)

Children's Clothes

High quality Children’s Clothes

Below is the photo of our latest models.

For details, please refer to the following links:

www.marahexports.com/children/cd01.htm

www.marahexports.com/children/1406.htm

Re: Importing From China by marahcn2: 8:44am On May 26, 2011
                    (ONLY WHOLESALES!)

Ladies’ Clothes

High quality Ladies’ Clothes

Below is the photo of our latest models.

For details, please refer to the following links:

www.marahexports.com/ladies/ld01.htm

www.marahexports.com/ladies/3116.htm

Re: Importing From China by marahcn2: 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2011
Top-Quality, Overstock Men’s Polo T-Shirt for offloading

There is a Factory Stock readily available for offloading.
It is an overstock of Men’s T-Shirts from last year. It belongs to one of our Partners - a Hong Kong Factory in Mainland China, which wants to create room in its warehouse for this summer’s wears.

1. The Shirts are of Premium Quality
2. Material: 100% Cotton.
3. They come with Swing & Price Tags
4. Original Price: As on Tag - 480RMB (USD75)

Available Quantity: 1174 pieces
Size: 46 - 54
Colours: Navy Blue, Black, Grey & Yellow
Price: $US3.42

Sales Terms: Only 1 buyer required on a first-come first-served basis.

If anybody on this Forum is interested, please contact the company’s sales department directly via their website’s contact info (reference the link below). Good luck to all interested Nairaland Importers!

Web Link:  www.marahexports.com/overstock/men062011-1.htm

Re: Importing From China by marahcn2: 7:12am On Jun 27, 2011
                    (ONLY WHOLESALES!)

Floral Korean Silk Women’s Tops

High Quality Women’s Tops

MOQ: 120 Pieces (Mixed Patterns and Colours)

Product: Floral Korean Silk Women’s Tops
Type: Casual Free-Size
Fabric: Fine Korean Silk Yarn
Length: 75~102cm
Embedded Ornament: Diamantes/Rhinestones 
Patterns: More than 70 types in different Colours
Quality: Very Good
Packaging: Clear Plastic Nylon Bag

Below are the photos of some of our latest models.

For details, please refer to the link below:

http://www.marahexports.com/stock/women/a-wmtp01.htm[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Importing From China by icemachine(m): 3:30am On Jun 30, 2011
@lissom ,
Have you found the exact stuffs for importing from China? As the weather reason in Nigeria, ice business is always popular . You can consider it.

If you need further support, please contact with us freely.

Shanghai Better Industry Co.,LTD
www.chinaicemakingmachine.com
Re: Importing From China by marahcn2: 7:36am On Sep 21, 2011
Good-Quality/Cheap Stock Footwear Wholesale

Our company currently has a large stock of good-quality/cheap women's and men’s footwear for wholesale.

Women’s Footwear 3:
www.marahexports.com/stock/footwear/fwawm03.htm

Men’s Footwear 1: 
www.marahexports.com/stock/footwear/fwamn01.htm

Below is the photo of a few of them.

Payment Option: Nigerian Residents have the option (with conditions) of paying through our Foreign Currency (USD) Account in Nigeria. This option is also available to Residents of Japan, Australia, New Zealand & Canada on Nairaland to pay through our Account in their respective countries.

Re: Importing From China by marahcn2: 7:44am On Oct 04, 2011
Good-Quality/Cheap Stock Footwear Wholesale

Our company currently has a large stock of good-quality men’s and women’s footwear for wholesale.

Men’s Footwear 1: 
www.marahexports.com/stock/footwear/fwamn01.htm

Women’s Footwear 3:
www.marahexports.com/stock/footwear/fwawm03.htm

Below is the photo of a few of them.

Payment Option: Nigerian Residents have the option (with conditions) of paying through our Foreign Currency (USD) Account in Nigeria. This option is also available to Residents of Japan, Australia, New Zealand & Canada on Nairaland to pay through our Account in their respective countries.

Re: Importing From China by danny4ngn(m): 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2011
@saridon_p we can supply u with electronics products in China.
May I know the item name and details?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! / Dangote Refinery Suffers Supply Hiccups: Completion Shifted Till 2020 / Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.