Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month (45095 Views)

Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) / I Just Found Out My Sister Is An HIV Patient : Please Help / 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:55am On May 21, 2020
shocked

Ask your sister well she actually missed her period

She took some drugs for abortion

Or she went for abortion and there are still retained product of conception (incomplete abortion)

Hence the bleeding

To rule out this, kindly do a pregnancy test with blood and then also go with her for a pelvic scan

The outcome of this should settle clear things up
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by NigeriaB(m): 11:55am On May 21, 2020
That could still be normal okay..

Has she been having regular menstrual cycle? If yes how many days cycle?

Is she on any hormonal therapy?

Please respond to these questions ,then we can move from here.

NB: don't rush into doing anything in form of treatment yet until you have responded to this questions or seen a doctor.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by GoldenJAT(m): 11:55am On May 21, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

She is lying to you!!!

She has been fvcked ; her hymen has been broken.

I would advise you check the freezer if you can find a fat cucumber in there hidden somewhere behind a container.
You are so STUPID.

7 Likes

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Goldencheese(m): 11:57am On May 21, 2020
treasurevee9:
There is nothing wrong with her. It happens to me too. If i see my period at the beginning of a month i.e 1-4 , i will definitely see it at the end of that month. It will normalize the next month, don't worry.

Wow. Simple, unvarnished reply.
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by iducletus: 11:57am On May 21, 2020
It occur at times but something must happen before it will occur
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Nonsoboy4life(m): 11:57am On May 21, 2020
Be sure is not abortion ooo..e dey happen

Unless she has an ultrashort cycle
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by STREETSAN(m): 11:57am On May 21, 2020
Postinor grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Nobody: 11:57am On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX:
Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month

Please Doctors in the house, my younger sister is seeing her period for the second time just this May.

She confided in me so I promised to ask questions.

She's 21 years of age.

She saw her period on the 4th of this May and today being 20th, she's seeing it again.

Although before she saw her first period, she was recovering from Malaria and that means she was on drugs.

Please this is a serious issue and it's giving me concern.

She has been staying with me in my house since the lockdown started and I can verge for her.

Please your kind advice is needed.

Front page Mods

Send her to me let me stop it. Just 9 months IT....lolz
I haven seen a girl of such before. She sees her period twice a month and doctors said there's nothing wrong with her

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by hybridblood07(m): 11:57am On May 21, 2020
The guy need medical attention. I don't think he's alright at all
ojun50:

They check ur brain before you comment, he go help you leave long
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by chiboy1116: 11:58am On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX:

Please Doctors in the house, my younger sister is seeing her period for the second time just this May.

She's 21 years of age.

She saw her period on the 4th of this May and today being 20th, she's seeing it again.

Although before she saw her first period, she was recovering from Malaria and that means she was on drugs.

She has been staying with me in my house since the lockdown started and I can verge for her.

Front page Mods

I think it should be vouch .

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Mahdey: 11:58am On May 21, 2020
There is nothing wrong with her..
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by lekbel09(m): 11:59am On May 21, 2020
ojun50:

They check ur brain before you comment, he go help you leave long
cheesy grin grin. I burst laugh as I read this your answer to the mugu

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by chizobamarvis(f): 12:02pm On May 21, 2020
1) what is her period length, is it between 21-25 days?
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by anungangampu: 12:04pm On May 21, 2020
Blood and foul smell every where.. I am out cool
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by gRESEARCHER: 12:04pm On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX:

She's 21 years of age.

Front page Mods

nigga why is her dirty dark smelly flow your concern? Tell her to discuss this kind of matters with the one who fvcks her. 21yrs? That hole must be wide.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Hadassah4chi(f): 12:04pm On May 21, 2020
@ op put your mind at rest . Sometimes it comes like that , have also experienced it too. If same happens next month then consider going to the hospital. But i don't think there's a problem.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 21, 2020
God knows I hate blood
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by kollinskollins(m): 12:06pm On May 21, 2020
OK lemme b eating first
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX:

She's 21 years of age.

Front page Mods

Jeez, must you bring sensitive things here where animals visit?

Can't you Google it for numerous answers?

What is wrong with you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Karence(f): 12:06pm On May 21, 2020
If same repeats by next month then she needs to go to a lab and run a hormonal profile test

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by gRESEARCHER: 12:06pm On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX:

For the infection I don't know. But for the sex she hasn't been sexually active. Close to a year.

She told me in all sincerity.
and u believ a hoe? Bitch is facing the consequences of multiple dicks
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Blakjewelry(m): 12:07pm On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX:

She's 21 years of age.

Front page Mods

It might not be her period but spotting during ovulation. If she actually know to calculate her monthly circle, and if it coincide with her ovulation date then it is nothing to worry about then the medication might also play a part

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Danny50: 12:07pm On May 21, 2020
Too much of sugar.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Rutherford2019: 12:08pm On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX:

She's 21 years of age.

Front page Mods

There's no cause for alarm..
It's just hormonal imbalance and may or may not happen again as time goes on
She may revert back to her normal monthly period with occasional 2 periods in a month or even no period in two months..
What I'm trying to say is that she may still establish regular period every month or her period may go on to become irregular such that she can't tell a particular time her period will come out

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by DonJ29: 12:08pm On May 21, 2020
She is lying to you!!!

She has been fvcked ; her hymen has been broken.

I would advise you check the freezer if you can find a fat cucumber in there hidden somewhere behind a container. [/quote]

THIS IS TOTAL RUBBISH, STOP REASONING TRU UR ANUS

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Amtrak: 12:08pm On May 21, 2020
There's no problem with her as long as she's telling the truth about her recent sexual history; it happens once in a while to have 'off-cycle' periods.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Aderupoko2: 12:08pm On May 21, 2020
She has an infection. Let her see the Doctor quickly.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by gRESEARCHER: 12:09pm On May 21, 2020
koyyes:

Jeez, must you bring sensitive things here where animals visit?

Can't you Google it for numerous answers?

What is wrong with you?
u called a dirty smelly dark blood sentitive? Niga u nee brain evaluation
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Shawlambivert(m): 12:09pm On May 21, 2020
I never knew too. My wife started her period on the 2nd day of this current Ramadhaan (precisely from 25th -29th of April) only for her to begin another cycle 4days ago (on the 18th of May). I was perplexed, so I decided to ask another female friend who said it's possible. She said some people do have it that way.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Roon9(m): 12:09pm On May 21, 2020
Should we tell him?
Google postinor 2 bruh
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Prognose: 12:09pm On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX:

She's 21 years of age.

How you're going to sieve through all the strange information in the first page, I dunno. But anyway.

Calm down. It's perfectly normal for her age. She's still young so sometimes her cycle will come down to 27-28 days. It's not always constant. She didn't have sex with anyone and she didn't take any drug for pregnancy.

It's a normal thing so calm your mind down.

Also now would be a good time for both of you to learn how to track menstral cycle using a calendar so that next time you won't have to panic like this.

Cheers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ciclopirox Eradicates HIV Permanently From Infected Cells / How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? / 276 New COVID-19 Cases, 74 Discharged And 16 Deaths On May 26 - (1741 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.