Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month (45121 Views)

Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) / I Just Found Out My Sister Is An HIV Patient : Please Help / 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by moneymaniyke143(m): 3:01pm On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX:
Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month

Please Doctors in the house, my younger sister is seeing her period for the second time just this May.

She confided in me so I promised to ask questions.

She's 21 years of age.

She saw her period on the 4th of this May and today being 20th, she's seeing it again.

Although before she saw her first period, she was recovering from Malaria and that means she was on drugs.

Please this is a serious issue and it's giving me concern.

She has been staying with me in my house since the lockdown started and I can verge for her.

Please your kind advice is needed. Sorry ohh your sis in( Sam locos voice )has been put in a family way....doubting? Check for you SELF talking from experience

Front page Mods

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by prophetfire: 3:03pm On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX:

She's been staying with me since the lockdown and I can verge. Because she hasn't left my house since she came back.

Anyways thanks for the piece
OP check very well. Its supposed to be VOUCH not VERGE. check your dictionary. As for ur sister, it could be just disruption of hormones in her body due to drugs, stress, infection etc. It used to happen to my girl in those days. However, go see a gynaecologist to be sure.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Modester1984: 3:04pm On May 21, 2020
Is nothing to worry about, just wait if it happen like this next month then go for infection and hormonal inbalance or PID TEST.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by JOSH54: 3:07pm On May 21, 2020
My dear, dont be worry, its just normal once in a while. No cause for alarm but if it repeat itself again for 3 consecutive months, then consult d right doctor. For more details pls feel free to write me. joshuabitrus54@gmail.com
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by spiralwedge(m): 3:08pm On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX, DM aproko Doctor or Dr Olorunfunmi on Twitter for professional advice.

Or any doctor you know. NL isn't best for things like this
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Eromoze5442: 3:08pm On May 21, 2020
see below
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by zedegit: 3:10pm On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX:

Please Doctors in the house, my younger sister is seeing her period for the second time just this May.

She's 21 years of age.

She saw her period on the 4th of this May and today being 20th, she's seeing it again.

Although before she saw her first period, she was recovering from Malaria and that means she was on drugs.

She has been staying with me in my house since the lockdown started and I can verge for her.

Please your kind advice is needed.

Front page Mods

I think it's a blessing. She just received double portion of fertility.

Let her not go near boys. Any contact now na triplets straight.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by zedegit: 3:12pm On May 21, 2020
Galactico4ever:
It's either a vaginal infection or her cunt has been penetrated.Talk to her and if she insists on her innocence,I suggest you visit a hospital or gynaecologist.

Uncle what is cunt?
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 3:39pm On May 21, 2020
She is very fine, it was caused by hormonal imbalance. It once happened to me too.. Tell her not to panic she will be fine
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Rejoice5000(f): 3:47pm On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX:

She's 21 years of age.

Front page Mods

@post there's nothing wrong with ur sister,I have experienced it during my teenage era.dont stress urself body system due change atimes.she will be fine.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Brunicekid(m): 3:55pm On May 21, 2020
Holumhidey:
Should i tell him?
Tell him if you wish.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by mechanics(m): 4:01pm On May 21, 2020
She should calm down and wait till next month, if it persists, kindly take her to see a gynecologist.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Sixfeetbelle: 4:04pm On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX:

She's 21 years of age.

Front page Mods

I had something like this when I was 15 though. Second period started two weeks after the first ended and I was super worried that I voiced it out to my mom. She told me something disrupted it and truly, I had been sick just days after the first period. That was the only time it happened to me like that.

Hormonal imbalance, dietary requirement and exercises after how periods function in a woman's body.

To be on the safe side, go see a doctor just in case
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Pacesetter123(m): 4:05pm On May 21, 2020
Holumhidey:
Should i tell him?
No,pls kip it to urself.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Kenydisharp1985: 4:06pm On May 21, 2020
Incomplete abortion. Thank me later.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by mira4u: 4:07pm On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX:

She's 21 years of age.

Front page Mods

No cause for alarm. She has a short cycle and it's peculiar to girls within that age range.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:27pm On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX:

She saw hers on the 4 and today being 20th. Are you sure nothing is wrong please

It could be the malaria medications or some trauma and stress. Visit a doctor please
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 21, 2020
Stupid man you've been raping your sister ...Now she's bleeding angry
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Arizonaguy(m): 4:33pm On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX:

She's 21 years of age.

Front page Mods

Maybe the drug she was on triggered hormonal imbalance
The bloodflow from the recent period is what colour??
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Benwallt(m): 4:37pm On May 21, 2020
There nothing wrong with her bros, how many days does her period last? My girl's period lasts five to six days n sometimes if she sees it early, before that month end she will c another one. Leave her she is fine.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Yong4ever: 4:39pm On May 21, 2020
It's simply an hormonal imbalance, try and find out if she's been on oral contraceptives.
AcuraZDX:

She's 21 years of age.

Front page Mods

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by sync(f): 4:46pm On May 21, 2020
There’s nothing wrong with her dear
Would you rather it came late?
She will be fine
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by julimaxy: 4:59pm On May 21, 2020
She has a short cycle like me
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by aniby2000: 5:07pm On May 21, 2020
Your sister is perfectly normal. It happens to some women. It simply shows that she's very fertile and needs to be very careful with the opposite sex. No need to worry. U can google it as well. Cheers
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Nitah1: 5:09pm On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX:

She's 21 years of age.

Front page Mods

This is a gospel truth...your sister have taken contraceptive.....postinor,Menstrogen or depo provera etc,to prevent pregnancy after fornication.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Alaganature(m): 5:12pm On May 21, 2020
treasurevee9:
There is nothing wrong with her. It happens to me too. If i see my period at the beginning of a month i.e 1-4 , i will definitely see it at the end of that month. It will normalize the next month, don't worry.

And do you think it's normal? I guess you go for check or probably ask elders..cos for me I believe is an infection
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Coolcalmcollect(m): 5:16pm On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX:

She's 21 years of age.

Front page Mods

she has either done abortion or had taken postinor 2.2 or she's pregnant anyhow e be Sha your sis don chop priick
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Diveystore2017(f): 5:20pm On May 21, 2020
She's having short cycle, there's nothing wrong with her.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Zainabhamzat20(f): 5:46pm On May 21, 2020
It normal, she just has a short menstrual cycle.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by fredpeter(m): 5:50pm On May 21, 2020
She abused a contraceptive drug that has disrupted her hormonal balance. If she stops taking the drug it will balance back during the subsequent months
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by thundafire: 5:51pm On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX:

She's 21 years of age.

Front page Mods

it's absolutely Normal, because 99% of ladies have seen der period 2wice a month during different months,if it happens 3 months straight she can go for test,y did I say dis is because I once dated a lady who sees her period 2wice everything month and one week each time it comes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

276 New COVID-19 Cases, 74 Discharged And 16 Deaths On May 26 - (1741 Tested) / 790 New COVID-19 Cases, 406 Discharged And 13 Deaths On July 1 - (3063 Tested) / I Want To Add Weight, Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.