Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month (45110 Views)

Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) / I Just Found Out My Sister Is An HIV Patient : Please Help / 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Bojack(m): 1:33pm On May 21, 2020
What do I know about period sef sad
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by ngwababe(f): 1:34pm On May 21, 2020
Liposure:
how come u know so much

Bro, na our monthly dues na, so I suppose know every about it. cheesy

I have seen a lady, who did not see her period until she got married. That lady got married at 30s and started seeing her period after childbirth.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:35pm On May 21, 2020
I swear! Them don fvck her toto.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by OKorowanta: 1:40pm On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX:

She's been staying with me since the lockdown and I can verge. Because she hasn't left my house since she came back.

Anyways thanks for the piece
verge
Vouch instead...

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Vivuch: 1:42pm On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX:
Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month

Please Doctors in the house, my younger sister is seeing her period for the second time just this May.

She confided in me so I promised to ask questions.

She's 21 years of age.

She saw her period on the 4th of this May and today being 20th, she's seeing it again.

Although before she saw her first period, she was recovering from Malaria and that means she was on drugs.

Please this is a serious issue and it's giving me concern.

She has been staying with me in my house since the lockdown started and I can verge for her.

Please your kind advice is needed.

Front page Mods

she has hormonal imbalance and she needs to see a doctor for medication. Stop panicking
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:44pm On May 21, 2020
I smell postinor2 ....
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Vivuch: 1:44pm On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX:

For the infection I don't know. But for the sex she hasn't been sexually active. Close to a year.

She told me in all sincerity.
Your sister has hormonal imbalance, she needs to see a gynaecologist, let her improve on more vitamin diet. My immediate younger sister had the same experience, I got to an extent that the period flow was scary, but she used medication to correct Everything. Your sister will be fine.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by IFNOTGOD(m): 1:46pm On May 21, 2020
koyyes:

How will you feel if one of your folks brought your sensitive issue here? Like the woman who was requesting for a perfect condom for her husband. Can't the husband himself ask his folks? Do you think he will clap for her if he finds out?

guy d person in question is not known here, me n u sef when dey quote each Oda no know n I don't even know if u standing behind me now.

the bottom line is give dem d information needed, pikin when dey ask questions no dey lost, if na so many of us for don lost for Lagos or Onitsha several times.

d woman who asked for condom is bent on saving her home, now if I tell u say my wife do me dis n dat, d day we quarrel u go use am insult me, Mata don cast now if I come to a forum like dis to ask n many of us no know each Oda I have kept my I.d n secret.

guy forget d mode of seeking d info provide d info n help if u get am.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by ayomidays: 1:46pm On May 21, 2020
aunty has taken abortion pill.... ask her question we'll
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Liposure: 1:46pm On May 21, 2020
ngwababe:

Bro, na our monthly dues na, so I suppose know every about it. cheesy

I have seen a lady, who has not seen her period since she was born. That lady got married at 30s. She gave birth to a son, and thereafter started seeing her period.
ehen, wonders shall neva end
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Shuku: 1:47pm On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX:

She saw hers on the 4 and today being 20th. Are you sure nothing is wrong please

Nothing's wrong. It happens. As long as it doesn't continue like that every month.

Could be as a result of stress, emotional disturbance, worrying or too much thinking, hormones, even diet.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by mhizv(f): 1:49pm On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX:

Please Doctors in the house, my younger sister is seeing her period for the second time just this May.

She's 21 years of age.

She saw her period on the 4th of this May and today being 20th, she's seeing it again.

Although before she saw her first period, she was recovering from Malaria and that means she was on drugs.

She has been staying with me in my house since the lockdown started and I can verge for her.

Front page Mods

Same happened to me early last year. Went to the hospital and they gave me vitamins.

There was nothing wrong with me. But after that, MY cycle changed completely.

MIGHT be what's happening to her too. But she can visit the hospital just to be sure
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by sojodmy: 1:50pm On May 21, 2020
She uses too much of pregnancy protection drugs like Postpill, Postnol, etc. It possible to see your menstruation 2 to 3 times a month. Reduce your postnol and whatever

AcuraZDX:

She's 21 years of age.

Front page Mods

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 21, 2020
IFNOTGOD:

guy d person in question is not known here, me n u sef when dey quote each Oda no know n I don't even know if u standing behind me now.

the bottom line is give dem d information needed, pikin when dey ask questions no dey lost, if na so many of us for don lost for Lagos or Onitsha several times.

d woman who asked for condom is bent on saving her home, now if I tell u say my wife do me dis n dat, d day we quarrel u go use am insult me, Mata don cast now if I come to a forum like dis to ask n many of us no know each Oda I have kept my I.d n secret.

guy forget d mode of seeking d info provide d info n help if u get am.

She cannot get any tangible help from nairaland. The only and best advice will be for her to go and see the doctor which should have been done. Simple!

As regards the condom ISH, who will be the one to use it, is it the woman? Can't the man go and inquire , buy and save his home? Na only woman dey save home? What are you saying?
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 21, 2020
Its nothing to worry about, it happens, it has happened to me when I was younger.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Liposure: 1:51pm On May 21, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
I swear! Them don fvck her toto.
d girl na virgin
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:54pm On May 21, 2020
Bola146:

Exactly. If it's early in the month, it's possible to be twice.
it possible but 4th and 20the is juatvkike 16days cycle. A normal cycle should at least be upto 27days. Something my have disrupted her period. She needs to visit a doctor and know more.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by afecgivers: 1:54pm On May 21, 2020
11 REASONS WHY YOU’RE GETTING YOUR PERIOD TWICE IN ONE MONTH

It’s bad enough dealing with your period once a month—the cramps, the mood swings, the ruined underwear… But twice?

As it turns out, getting your period twice in one month isn’t all that abnormal. “The average cycle should occur every 21 to 35 days and last anywhere from two to seven days,” explains Lakeisha Richardson, M.D., an ob-gyn based in Greenville, Mississippi. So if you’re on the shorter end of that spectrum, that math could easily translate into getting your period twice in one month. And about 40 to 60 percent of women will have some irregular periods throughout their lives, she says.

1. YOU FORGOT TO TAKE YOUR BIRTH CONTROL.
Duh, right? “Missing birth control pills or forgetting your Depo-Provera shot will always cause irregular bleeding,” says Richardson. “Anytime you fail to take a birth control method correctly, you will bleed because you have an abrupt withdrawal of hormones.” This kind of bleeding, though, is not an emergency. “

If you resume your birth control by following the instructions, the bleeding will subside, she says. Just make sure to use a backup method of birth control to prevent pregnancy until your next period.

2. YOU'RE PREGNANT.
I know: Pregnancy means missed periods. But “believe it or not, some women will bleed irregularly if they are pregnant,” says Dweck. Spotting during pregnancy is very common, especially in the first trimester, and can occur for a number of reasons, including after heavy exercise or sex, or due to polyps (benign lesions that can grow inside the uterus or cervix and bleed spontaneously), says Richardson.

Obviously, this can be ruled out with a simple pregnancy test. But try not to wait too long: Christine Masterson, M.D., chief of the women and children’s service line at Summit Medical Group in New Jersey, warns that ectopic pregnancies (i.e. when an egg implants outside the uterus) may also cause irregular bleeding and can turn into a life-threatening emergency if left untreated.

3. YOU HAVE UTERINE POLYPS OR FIBROIDS.
Uterine issues like polyps or fibroids—benign lesions or tumors that can grow in the uterus—are very common and may be related to hormonal issues. “Uterine polyps can cause bleeding in between periods,” says Dweck, especially if they are touched, like during sex, and “fibroids can cause pain, back pain, abdominal bloating, anemia, pain with intercourse, and spontaneous bleeding because they’re not associated with the menstrual cycle,” explains Richardson.

Head to your ob-gyn for an ultrasound, a uterine biopsy, or a hysteroscopy (a scope that looks into the uterus). “Removal of the growths is usually curative and ensures that there are no other causes of irregular bleeding,” she says.

4. YOU HAVE AN INFECTION DOWN THERE.
Vaginal and cervical infections are incredibly annoying for a number of reasons, not least of all that they can cause bleeding outside of your period. “Inflammation or infection of the cervix with bacteria such as bacterial vaginosis or trichomoniasis can cause irregular bleeding,” says Richardson.

“Infections should be treated immediately, because research has shown that sexually transmitted disease such as trichomoniasis increases your risk of contracting HIV and other STDs," she says.

5. YOUR THYROID ISN'T WORKING PROPERLY.
An underactive or overactive thyroid gland can cause your period to come twice in one month. “The thyroid gland is regulated by hormones produced and regulated in the same area of the brain—the pituitary and hypothalamus—as the hormones that control menstruation and ovulation,” explains Dweck. “When one is off, the other might be affected.”

This is diagnosed with a blood test and typically treated with medication.
Others are..
6. YOU HAVE PCOS.

7. YOU HAVE PRECANCEROUS OR CANCEROUS CELLS.

8. YOU'RE SERIOUSLY STRESSED OUT.
9. YOU'VE BEEN TRAVELING RECENTLY.

10. YOU'RE IN THE EARLY STAGES OF MENOPAUSE.

11. YOU'VE GAINED A LOT OF WEIGHT.

Tell your sister to use STC 30 Stem Cell product to rejuvenate and correct all abnormallies in her system. You can google it for further info. If interested I will link with our office in state.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by gRESEARCHER: 1:55pm On May 21, 2020
beggar
koyyes:

Is that what you do with your other useless accounts?

This one you are using is to wail about your pathetic self because you were raped.

Shameless f@gg0t prostitute.

Rest in peace in advance.

Mad animal.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Roxxie001(f): 1:57pm On May 21, 2020
There's no need to panic sis. It's just how the body works. It could either be Stress or an infection (mind you not all infections, especially when it has to do with Females that are caused by Sex). Her body might be going through some changes which is a normal thing. So let her just reduce her intake of sugary things and drink lots of water.
I've had something like that too. I've seen mine twice in a month and didn't see it the next month but it got back to normal the month after.
So let her just reduce the level of sweet things and drink enough water.
#My 2cents ✌

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 21, 2020
gRESEARCHER:
beggar

Were you raped because of your beggy beggy lifestyle? grin
Sorry o...next time, go to school, study hard, then use your brain and huzzle, not your nyash and finger battery d1ck.

Hungry, wretched, frustrated animal. cool

Don't come and spread your frustration here because no one cares about you.

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:00pm On May 21, 2020
All the guys saying Bleep, postinor, toto and all that. I want to ask
Una too dey see menses abi una babes menses dey commot for una preek.
Make we hear something abeg bunch of fuckers
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by donMIG(m): 2:09pm On May 21, 2020
Humans
We c period we go fear we no c we go fear
Wat exactly?
I beg e dei happen jor
E fit b toilet infection
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by kunletexs: 2:16pm On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX:

For the infection I don't know. But for the sex she hasn't been sexually active. Close to a year.

Madam, please sought a doctor, you see many men here a very childish and when it comes to women matter, their antenna no dey pick am/fm. Na planet Mars frequency den dey pick. Hope say you no got see one wey go suggest say make him Bleep am so she can normalized. Please just saying ni o
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by toffyz(m): 2:16pm On May 21, 2020
Actually, what happened is spotting and menstruation.
She must have used a contraceptive drugs.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 21, 2020
How can I diagnose her situation when I have not examined her?

That was a joke. Ask your sister whether she's been taking Postinor contraceptive pills. Postinor can trigger irregular menstruation in 75% of women administering the drug.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by nobone(f): 2:19pm On May 21, 2020
Liposure:
d elders hav spoken
Yes o! Sis
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Topsyvic(f): 2:27pm On May 21, 2020
It happens like that at times. Some due to stress, infection or abnormalities in d body system
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by revgoddy: 2:46pm On May 21, 2020
She might be taking postino for prevention of pregnancy because it can cause it. She may have been involved in sex and she took such drugs for prevention. Let her tell u the truth. Infection can also cause it.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by franby: 2:53pm On May 21, 2020
Relax OP. It is transition that took place. From a girl to Woman. It's nothing to be scared of. Cheers!
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by holymiles(m): 2:54pm On May 21, 2020
verge or vouch??
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX:

she's not sincere, it can be that she took an abortion pill which prolongs the menstruation. ask her if her first period duration was normal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

276 New COVID-19 Cases, 74 Discharged And 16 Deaths On May 26 - (1741 Tested) / 790 New COVID-19 Cases, 406 Discharged And 13 Deaths On July 1 - (3063 Tested) / I Want To Add Weight, Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.