Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,131 members, 7,849,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. (7545 Views)

Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... / My Ex Made Me Believe In Love Again But Then He Forced Himself On Me / An Experience That Make Me Not To Respect My Elder Brother Till Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by amrichy(m): 9:49pm On May 23, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
and I'm CAthOlic. That further exarcebates the feeling

I like WilD ChilD & Only Time Best/favoRite. They are her most popular hits though.
Don't Leave Home is my favorite. I can't even explain why I love the song so much.. can listen to it from morning till night!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by amrichy(m): 10:07pm On May 23, 2020
Evablizin:
Wow thank God for his life,pastor pastor your prayer was powerful,God is calling not flashing,go and answer Him gringrin
dey deceive him for there.
Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by Mirror97: 11:13pm On May 23, 2020
czarr:
For a long time i always had the believe that there is a scientific explanation for everything and there is nothing more than the eyes can see.

Few years ago my grand mother fell ill and was taken to the hospital, nothing serious about the illness so we were expecting her to be discharged quickly as usual, she seemed to be recovering...

While she was still at the hospital I had a dream where she was packing her things like she was travelling, I asked where she was going, she said she was going far and I should take care of my parents...I woke up to the news of her death.

My dad also had a similar dream that night the experience still shocks me till now.

Please share any experiences that had you believing in the supernatural.

To be honest some things are hard to tell other people. I once dreamt about heaven . I wrote it down in my diary ....

Where I completely believed that some things are supernatural was when my Dad's friend showed up in my dream. Like someone that died like 2years ago. We were close he had a business in my area before his death . I will never forget " He told me Contact my Son tell him to rejuvenate my business I'm not happy" when I woke up I was shocked, I just slept back and I didn't tell anyone about it. Because no one will believe me I don't want to be called a psycho

In fairness to God his Son dropped by like 2 days later telling my his Dad is always showing up in his sleep everynight begging him to rejuvenate his business .... That he can't sleep, I felt so bad for not delivering his message

Many other dreams I have written down. Most of them happened

1 Like

Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 23, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Ó strong angry
gan
Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by GerogeI(m): 11:58pm On May 23, 2020
kelvinkelvinkk:

The universe is a collection of systems. as the planets in our solar system revolves around the sun, so does the sun revolves around the center of our milky way galaxy to gether with billions of othes solar systems in our milky way galaxy. the center of galaxies contains a black hole (a place of infinite mass,energy and gravity) which facilitates the revolution. even our galaxyy is part of an intergalactic system with andromeda galaxy being a member. and so on an so forth. there are even theories that thethe uniuerse itself is part of a multi-universal system. and then a bigger multi-multi-universal system all through to infinity. the universe is also expanding. but we dont know if its expanding into pre-existing p space or its creating space as its expanding

iofgtktnu hnwhich

You guys talk of revolution of the sun around a blackhole as if its just a kind affair.

Truth
Our sun and every other solar system in the milkyway are on a spiral, heading to be gobbled up by a blackhole at the center. As we speak, some solar system and planets are entering that eye of the storm, never to be seen again.

Our earth, will one day become too close to the sun for our own business comfort. The is further aggravated by the sun one day hastening this doom by becoming a massive red giant, hence with larger radius, becoming much closer than for our comfort. This will happen when the sun which is a huge nuclear reaction, burns out its heavier fuel materials.

We have no idea, if our galaxy is being attracted to some other central hole.

Can you imagine that if matter is one side of nature, there is an opposite anti-matter or dark matter. Our galaxy is composed of 90% of dark matter. A veil we can neither see nor cross yet. Maybe thats where heaven and all the other supernatural exist. Think about it, if what we are and all we can see (sun moon etc) is just 10%, then we are the anomaly, not the norm.

Last, all these are made possible by time. Time is not constant. The time it takes you to have breakfast in the morning, is the time of several generations of some microbes.
In this context, speed of the sun makes no sense as it is a variable that depends on our reference frame of measurement.

Theoretically, neither past nor future can be clearly defined scientfically. So maybe, sometimes our brains gleans past the time function that was super imposed on it, to let us know what we will be doing next.

Beyond this, we know we are not alone. Each religion tells us we have support teams. The computer was modelled on our brains. Today computers interconnect wirelessly to form internet. Where is the wireless inter connection of human brains? We still pretend it does not exist. Is this possibly how dreams are streamed, or the virtual reality world people refer to as witchcraft.

1 Like

Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by czarr(m): 1:38am On May 24, 2020
Mirror97:

To be honest some things are hard to tell other people. I once dreamt about heaven . I wrote it down in my diary ....

Where I completely believed that some things are supernatural was when my Dad's friend showed up in my dream. Like someone that died like 2years ago. We were close he had a business in my area before his death . I will never forget " He told me Contact my Son tell him to rejuvenate my business I'm not happy" when I woke up I was shocked, I just slept back and I didn't tell anyone about it. Because no one will believe me I don't want to be called a psycho

In fairness to God his Son dropped by like 2 days later telling my his Dad is always showing up in his sleep everynight begging him to rejuvenate his business .... That he can't sleep, I felt so bad for not delivering his message

Many other dreams I have written down. Most of them happened
And there are people who think all these are made up or coincidences
Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by Mirror97: 9:31am On May 24, 2020
czarr:
And there are people who think all these are made up or coincidences

There will always be a doubting Thomas... You only tell people who care to listen
Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by galadima77(m): 11:44am On May 24, 2020
Lolz, my wife calls me Joseph the dreamer!!!

I once dreamt that a friend bought an SUV, even though he had a small honda civic then. He just said amen when I told him. About 6 weeks later he called me to come see him that he just bought a jeep (4 runner) and that all through his journey back from Lagos to the North, he couldn't forget my words when I earlier informed him of my dream. And that he never had plans of buying a vehicle when I approached him earlier with the news

Another time I called a lady friend whom to be honest I didnt know she was out of Lagos. I asked her if she had a little girl in her care, to which she said yes. Then I informed her to stop leaving the girl under the neighbor's care... She was shocked and asked how I got to know because she was in abuja for a course briefly and had a little girl staying with her. Told her I dreamt!

The list is endless. Besides some dreams you cant tell anyone...especially those to do with disasters and sad news. Just as you can't tell someone he/she's gonna lose a loved one or their job. But for good news, I deliver the message and move on.

Others I just pray over them, because sincerely you don't want to even remember them again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why African Marriages Can't Survive In The West / Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady / My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.