Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

An Experience That Make Me Not To Respect My Elder Brother Till Tomorrow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Experience That Make Me Not To Respect My Elder Brother Till Tomorrow (3848 Views)

Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. / Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Experience That Make Me Not To Respect My Elder Brother Till Tomorrow by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:39am On Sep 06, 2020
Saw him stealing my mum's money and lie to her. He force me to lie that he was not at home.
Growing up,he was a choir master. I steal a letter to his girlfriend and give it to my school sweetheart.He sleep with a lot of girls.
We are core Christian family, till date I can't trust him even when he is telling me the truth. Do anyone experience this and how do you handle it?
Re: An Experience That Make Me Not To Respect My Elder Brother Till Tomorrow by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2020
Trust when broken can never be the same again. Well if God keeps looking at you from the focal point of your past deeds how would you feel? Give that dude some benefit of the doubt.

After all the picture below is that if a cake. If you can believe this which is true, you have to trust your brother even if na small. Nobody is entirely bad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Experience That Make Me Not To Respect My Elder Brother Till Tomorrow by Birdeyeview: 10:44am On Sep 06, 2020
Everyone has his or her life to live.
Live yours and leave him alone
Re: An Experience That Make Me Not To Respect My Elder Brother Till Tomorrow by coronavirus19: 10:45am On Sep 06, 2020
How we see people is all psychological. Have a better communication with ur brother and start seeing his good sides. Your view would change about him

2 Likes

Re: An Experience That Make Me Not To Respect My Elder Brother Till Tomorrow by Deborah98(f): 10:46am On Sep 06, 2020
Well it's not too late for him to make amends,so you mean he forced to do evil with him, anyways talk to him as a brother,am sure he will listen.
Re: An Experience That Make Me Not To Respect My Elder Brother Till Tomorrow by Kriss216: 10:47am On Sep 06, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
Saw him stealing my mum's money and lie to her. He force me to lie that he was not at home.
Growing up,he was a choir master. I steal a letter to his girlfriend and give it to my school sweetheart.He sleep with a lot of girls.
We are core Christian family, till date I can't trust him even when he is telling me the truth. Do anyone experience this and how do you handle it?
You're only hurting yourself.
Your respect/disrespect for elders can't solve any of Nigeria's problems.

1 Like

Re: An Experience That Make Me Not To Respect My Elder Brother Till Tomorrow by id4sho(m): 10:48am On Sep 06, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
Guyman things, u will soon see yourself doing some or all.

Christian family ke
Re: An Experience That Make Me Not To Respect My Elder Brother Till Tomorrow by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:49am On Sep 06, 2020
Deborah98:
Well it's not too late for him to make amends,so you mean he forced to do evil with him, anyways talk to him as a brother,am sure he will listen.
. We laughed it off when I remember all those Stuff but that trust issue is there. BTW I have done a lot of bad stuff .
Re: An Experience That Make Me Not To Respect My Elder Brother Till Tomorrow by jom28gy(m): 10:50am On Sep 06, 2020
That shouldn't make you not to respect him, is an experience of growing up

1 Like

Re: An Experience That Make Me Not To Respect My Elder Brother Till Tomorrow by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:51am On Sep 06, 2020
id4sho:

Guyman things, u will soon see yourself doing some or all.
You are right... I double everything he did growing up but I never steal from my parents
Christian family ke
Re: An Experience That Make Me Not To Respect My Elder Brother Till Tomorrow by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:51am On Sep 06, 2020
jom28gy:
That shouldn't make you not to respect him, is an experience of growing up
. I respect him but no single trust. Guess it seems like fear to me
Re: An Experience That Make Me Not To Respect My Elder Brother Till Tomorrow by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:52am On Sep 06, 2020
Deborah98:
. He is my senior, i mind what I say at any time
Re: An Experience That Make Me Not To Respect My Elder Brother Till Tomorrow by RapistOnBail: 10:58am On Sep 06, 2020
No be only u.
Re: An Experience That Make Me Not To Respect My Elder Brother Till Tomorrow by Joshmodest(m): 11:11am On Sep 06, 2020
Lol this are your reasons ?
My elder bro fvcks girls in our room when my mom is not around , I even watch the area for him , he later put me on and taught me a few things till I became a champ !!
He pads his school fees money with over 50k , drinks and smokes ...all those boyish things , he does them !!
I've lied to save him count less times , and I would do it again if I had the chance ...
in spite of all these ,I love him like crazy , in fact all these things make me like him more ....
You're disrespecting or not trusting your brother over nothing ,
Core Christian family ko elective christian family ni !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Experience That Make Me Not To Respect My Elder Brother Till Tomorrow by Raeheemwayne: 11:54am On Sep 06, 2020
But everyday you pray to God to forgive ya trespasses, as you forgive those who trespass against you.
Openi swerve jor.
As if you are a saint.
Re: An Experience That Make Me Not To Respect My Elder Brother Till Tomorrow by DannyJ19(m): 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
Core ko Intel ni

I'm certain you've done some terrible things than your brother.
Re: An Experience That Make Me Not To Respect My Elder Brother Till Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
Bro I just love your English.Ride on wink
Re: An Experience That Make Me Not To Respect My Elder Brother Till Tomorrow by sirjamesjnr(m): 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
Joshmodest:
My elder bro fvcks girls in our room when my mom is not around , I even watch the area for him , he later put me on and taught me a few things till I became a champ !!
He pads his school fees money with over 50k , drinks and smokes ...all those boyish things , he does them !!
I've lied to save him count less times , and I would do it again if I had the chance ...
in spite of all these ,I love him like crazy , in fact all these things make me like him more ....
Core Christian family ko elective christian family in !!!
. Not trying to rubbish bro code, but I don't why I just have this thought, beside I bad pass him

1 Like

Re: An Experience That Make Me Not To Respect My Elder Brother Till Tomorrow by sirjamesjnr(m): 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
DannyJ19:

Core ko Intel ni

I'm certain you've done some terrible things than your brother.
I don't ooo my elder brother nah badooo. I still respect him but no trust

Re: An Experience That Make Me Not To Respect My Elder Brother Till Tomorrow by sirjamesjnr(m): 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
Raeheemwayne:
But everyday you pray to God to forgive ya trespasses, as you forgive those who trespass against you.
Openi swerve jor.
As if you are a saint.
. I am not. I don't judge him but still can't trust him, I want to but I don't know how
Re: An Experience That Make Me Not To Respect My Elder Brother Till Tomorrow by Mywd: 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
Joshmodest:

He hides to Bleep right??.... You all know it aint right....

But u just want to keep on doing it in the name of enjoyment right??..

Ride on
Re: An Experience That Make Me Not To Respect My Elder Brother Till Tomorrow by Harrykn: 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
Joshmodest:
No mind op, he doesn't know what's popping.

1 Like

Re: An Experience That Make Me Not To Respect My Elder Brother Till Tomorrow by WoundedLamb: 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
You don't disrespect your bro cause he did something bad, you stole his love letter and gave it to your sweetheart so you're all pretty much the same. You either disrespect him cause he hurt someone that matters to you (your mum) or because he's got something that you wish you had; maybe his personality, courage, etc or people like him more than they do you and you feel it's because they don't know him as much you do.

Whichever way, like you more or less admitted above, it's more about you than about him. I'm not supporting wayward lifestyle but what he did was in the past when y'all were growing up and you said you did worse. I, therefore, simply don't think that's the reason behind your disposition towards him.

Might I suggest you pay attention to the man he has become and not the man he was? I'm sure even your mum would have forgiven him by now if she knew about the theft. Learn the good things you can learn from him, let him know when he's derailing and most importantly, love yourself cause that's the first step to loving others.
Re: An Experience That Make Me Not To Respect My Elder Brother Till Tomorrow by nizzy153(m): 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
u be small boy
Re: An Experience That Make Me Not To Respect My Elder Brother Till Tomorrow by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
Not really
Re: An Experience That Make Me Not To Respect My Elder Brother Till Tomorrow by Kobicove(m): 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Trust when broken can never be the same again. Well if God keeps looking at you from the focal point of your past deeds how would you feel? Give that dude some benefit of the doubt.

After all the picture below is that if a cake. If you can believe this which is true, you have to trust your brother even if na small. Nobody is entirely bad.

Wow!

This is amazing, whoever baked this cake is very talented
Re: An Experience That Make Me Not To Respect My Elder Brother Till Tomorrow by 10mobile: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kriss216:

You're only hurting yourself.
Your respect/disrespect for elders can't solve any of Nigeria's problems.
You mean like IPOB beating Ekweremmadu or FFK insulting Buhari? Don't you think it can help?
Re: An Experience That Make Me Not To Respect My Elder Brother Till Tomorrow by Bimpe29: 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
That's human in him and it doesn't make him a lesser mortal.
Accord him the utmost respect and love he deserves.
sirjamesjnr:
Making out time to advise him will go a long way to turn a new leaf.

(1) (Reply)

I Caught My Room Mate's Guy Masturbating..... / Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc / Am Confused By This Pic Can Someone Help Is This A Man Or Woman in bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.