Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

s - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / s (5502 Views)

deleted / My Man Has No Job,yet We Want To Av Our Marriage Soon!!! / "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: s by clintwine(m): 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2011
On a serious note, now that mobo has mentioned it, i remembered someone telling me that the ratio of girls to guys on my facebook page was 10:1,
didn't really think much of it till now.

I think most people are trying to become their own celebrity on facebook, i used to have over 400 friends on facebook, then one day when going through it i found out that most of them were secondary mates, university mates and acquittances that do not add value to my life, so i set a target of 200 friends and i deleted many of them.

Mobo, your assumptions are not 100% right, cos many people use FB for different reasons

eg= you use it for harvesting
some use it to remain in contact
some use it for gossips
some use it to remain relevant
some use it to be a celebrity in their friend circle etc

I think my flatmate uses it for harvesting, cos every chic that has slept in this house is on his Facebook page

I would be right back, let me tell him that i have discovered why he is always on Facebook
Re: s by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2011
foolish post! how does a persons number of friends on fb speak about their personality? probably poster is just mad cuz he has no fwends! awwww. cry
Re: s by MrsChima(f): 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2011
Why did you Nigerian sisters hurt and destroyed Mobo? Shame on you ladies! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: s by Mobinga: 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2011
All the boys heard you're loose and just want to try their luck. That's why you have 2000+ friends!!! Don't think you're hot or anything.
Re: s by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2011
@Mobo climb on top of a speeding car and ride it down a cliff tongue
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2011
s
Re: s by misanho: 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2011
9ja ladiez or sud I say black listen 2 counsel Mobo44 made sense, una no go hear until uve bin beaten, U guyz r lucky dat dere r no serial killerz in dis part of d world (mayb ritualist) if u don't kw majority of of d guy I kw (sharp guyz) since d advent all d social site av bin on a fcukin spree expecially in bADOO.com. So Mobo44 aka NL jesu is unveilin secretz so those who av earz let dem hear!
Re: s by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2011
misanho:

So Mobo44 aka NL jesu is unveilin secretz so those who av earz let dem hear!

[color=#0055bb] all I needed to hear to justifiably say: SLAP YOURSELF[/COLOR] wink
Re: s by Atreides(f): 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

@Mobo climb on top of a speeding car and ride it down a cliff  tongue
Seconded! Here's another bright idea: Mobo dah-ling,why don't you tie a very big stone/anchor/worreva to your waist and jump into a river? There'll be one less i.diot in the world to worry about. .
Re: s by maclatunji: 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2011
Atreides:

Seconded! Here's another bright idea: Mobo dah-ling,why don't you tie a very big stone/anchor/worreva to your waist and jump into a river? There'll be one less i.diot in the world to worry about. .

It is not only girls that act stupid on social networks. Guys do the same, it is only that in the case of men, it has little to do with their reproductive health.
Re: s by seedord247(m): 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2011
MOBO444, Do you study psychology in school
Re: s by MrsChima(f): 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2011
There is a saying that psychologists got MORE MENTAL PROBLEMS than the clients!
Re: s by pwiz(m): 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2011
MOBO my brova,u are right abt dis article, Wel since have drop ur own quota of advice here,any person wey wan learn make hin learn,any falling deaf ear make dem continue, Tha truth is bitter kip it up bro.
Re: s by annawhite(f): 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2011
man wat chu gonna do wen u r out of wat 2 write!
Re: s by Dsense(m): 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2011
OP.
[size=20pt]I don't concur with you here! . . .It seems you are a bloody hempy grin[/size]
Or you are menstruating again? undecided
Re: s by Dsense(m): 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2011
annawhite:

man wat chu gonna do wen u r out of wat 2 write!
Me misss my girl who had never asked of me cry cry cry cry kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

There is a saying that psychologists got MORE MENTAL PROBLEMS than the clients!

Now who is the mental one, she has 2,000 friends on facebook and only know like maybe 76 of them.
Re: s by 190: 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2011
Mobo exactly the same reason why Nigerian ladies are so Gullible
What they seem 2 forget is that facebook has come 2 stay and is part of their lives
Facebook was created to network and meeting (FRIENDS) not for trading their bodies to the world
cos simple status like (Im going 2 the newyork) means she had indirectly told the World she's going to newyork
and if someone stalks along with that, who's to blame

You wont find no foreign women adding people randomly
Neither would you send a request to a foreign lady and bet she's gon add you
But cos of the gullible nature of nigerian women you see them adding every thing that crawls past them
No shame nothing~ Mobo you have made a point but i think you really need to cut some slack,
everybody on their own in this life undecided
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2011
x
Re: s by 190: 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2011
^^You worry over nothing
What you seem 2 forget is everyone to their own cross,
Leave them alone and watch about how Gullible they act to the world
Just worry about yourself and leave dem be, undecided

If you are are on YIM lets talk,therez something important i wanna confide in you
mr.cock aint picking his calls no more,
Re: s by CyberG: 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2011
Okay, I may NOT agree with MOBO on some things he says or how he communicates it but I AGREE with him on this issue. For once, forget about the issues of no car, no cash, etc. When a guy sees a girl, he makes a decision on what he could possibly like with her: friend, friend + more, relationship, sex or no interest! If a "serious" guy sees a girl that has so many friends (1000+) on FB, what could that communicate to a guy who knows the "game" and the way it is played these days? No matter how "good" the girl is, she has inadvertently communicated otherwise and attracted a guy for the "wrong" reason. Now, a guy will not be 100% successful all the time but an average guy will score decently enough. Now, imagine what guys who are really good would do? Ladies, don't speak for men because you don't know us! No matter how good a girl really is, a "normal" guy who has been bad himself will be less likely to marry such a girl if the girl has had "many" partners or comes across as someone who is open to a lot of men's attention. Believe me, this decision is not what a guy spends one year thinking about, it takes just a few minutes to make up his mind. It is for this reason that a guy can sleep with a girl for months or years but will NEVER marry her, yes it is sad but it is true. In the odd case, a guy may change his mind but she would have to do a lot to convince him and believe me, it is one of the reasons that a lot of guys won't feel bad if he sleeps with another girl because he feels he had to balance or "tilt it" the equation in his own favor.

Ladies, except you are a public figure or celebrity, having thousands of guys on your FB communicates the wrong message! Perception is everything and first impressions matter a whole lot. A certain guy may not be successful with you but imagine if 90% of the guys who approach you do it for the same reason: sex, does it matter if you say no to one or two of them? You can be certain that some guy will get to nail you and the guy you said no to is on his way to nailing another chic. In the end, it is a lose-lose game for the ladies. I say this without any hard feelings for the women and in fact, this sort of expose could ruin some chances that men could have because now women are gonna (possibly) "wise-up" a bit more!
Re: s by misanho: 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2011
@ mzlightskin, I'm sowee!
Re: s by Beync(f): 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2011
awe! did one ashwhole jus said he slept with some fb ashwholes from bayelsa and lagos shocked u see useless blackman sleep with useless blackwomen, so wats the diff tongue
Re: s by 190: 11:14pm On Jan 17, 2011
CyberG:

Okay, I may NOT agree with MOBO on some things he says or how he communicates it but I AGREE with him on this issue. For once, forget about the issues of no car, no cash, etc. When a guy sees a girl, he makes a decision on what he could possibly like with her: friend, friend + more, relationship, sex or no interest! If a "serious" guy sees a girl that has so many friends (1000+) on FB, what could that communicate to a guy who knows the "game" and the way it is played these days? No matter how "good" the girl is, she has inadvertently communicated otherwise and attracted a guy for the "wrong" reason. Now, a guy will not be 100% successful all the time but an average guy will score decently enough. Now, imagine what guys who are really good would do? Ladies, don't speak for men because you don't know us! No matter how good a girl really is, a "normal" guy who has been bad himself will be less likely to marry such a girl if the girl has had "many" partners or comes across as someone who is open to a lot of men's attention. Believe me, this decision is not what a guy spends one year thinking about, it takes just a few minutes to make up his mind. It is for this reason that a guy can sleep with a girl for months or years but will NEVER marry her, yes it is sad but it is true. In the odd case, a guy may change his mind but she would have to do a lot to convince him and believe me, it is one of the reasons that a lot of guys won't feel bad if he sleeps with another girl because he feels he had to balance or "tilt it" the equation in his own favor.

[size=20pt]Ladies, except you are a public figure or celebrity, having thousands of guys on your FB communicates the wrong message! Perception is everything and first impressions matter a whole lot. A certain guy may not be successful with you but imagine if 90% of the guy who approach you do it for the same reason: sex, does it matter if you say no to one or two of them? You can be certain that some guy will get to nail you and the guy you said no to is on his way to nailing another chic. In the end, it is a lose-lose game for the ladies. I say this without any hard feelings for the women and in fact, this sort of expose could ruin some chances that men could have because now women are gonna (possibly) "wise-up" a bit more! [/size]

You have said it all brother,
Leave the Cheap ones that have no vegetable brains to say,
Its all fun, i do it to network, no hard feelings,
why aint we surprised  how gullible and cheap these women are, undecided undecided
Re: s by annawhite(f): 8:08am On Jan 18, 2011
D-sense:

Me misss my girl who had never asked of me cry cry cry cry kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
ahaw baby mi,am so sorry darl
aw r u doin?u were getting ur grooves on wit oda ladies n am no fighter suga.
Am stil here
Re: s by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 18, 2011
Mobobolololol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: s by DAY12(m): 10:26am On Jan 18, 2011
[size=14pt]@ MODO444[/size]~ a.k.a ( I hate 'dem dark skin chicks ) grin grin grin cheesy

Ermm, Dis another case that I am interested in,

Have you heard of [size=14pt]Facebook Addiction Disorder ( FAD )[/size] My bro, you don't blame those kitty carrier for adding an unknown peeps,

I'm sure most of them re addicted to fbk! some even stayed up until 2am & some don't even sleep @ all.

I know I'm probably being a bit too controlling here (I think thats my problem sometimes!) forgive me ladies. grin

Feeling light as a feather as you ve bang-ed some of d girls in your list and I know many of my friends have inadvertently banged the same chicks, Sowwie bro!! grin grin
Re: s by DAY12(m): 10:29am On Jan 18, 2011
There are10 sings/clues that you are addicted to Fbk.

1. You think that wish­ing some­one “happy birth­day” on their wall is sufficient.

2. You’ve cre­ated a group and evan­ge­lized every­one to join.

3. You think your image is con­trolled by your pro­file picture.

4. You have pres­sured some­one to join just so you can “friend” them.

5. You feel cheated now that every­one can join.

6. As soon as you meet some­one in real life, you go home to search for them on Face­book.

[size=14pt]7. You have Face­book “friends” that you’ve never met in person.[/size]

8. You think “pok­ing” is a valid form of flirting.

9. The mini-feed was a hot topic of dis­cus­sion for a while among your friends.

10. You feel pop­u­lar when some­one “tags” you in a photo (it shows oth­ers that you do actu­ally get out).

And as a bonus…

[size=14pt]11. You want to be the first Face­book dat­ing “suc­cess story.” like MODO444[/size]
Re: s by mamaken: 10:44am On Jan 18, 2011
thats why i'm a convinced antiFB. . .
it's just a ridiculous place to share things nobody wants to know, with people u dont know. . .

btw, i bet all men who complain abt the mentioned ladies, r the ones adding them as friends just to see more of their "indicent" pics . . . . undecided
so stop complaining!
Re: s by DAY12(m): 11:00am On Jan 18, 2011
mamaken:

thats why i'm a convinced antiFB. . .
it's just a ridiculous place to share things nobody wants to know, with people u dont know. . .

btw, i bet all men who complain abt the mentioned ladies, r the ones adding them as friends just to see more of their "indecent" pics . . . .  undecided
so stop complaining!

you got me on dat one, grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am I A Virgin? / Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story / 5 Reasons To Sleep Unclad (adults Only Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.