Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

"I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" (24586 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? / Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by ektbear: 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2012
What the fvck does this mean?

I was tempted to just blow her off at this point, but she was too fine...I took what I could get cheesy

It sounds so lame though.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by ektbear: 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2012
Also, I don't necessarily want some girl i just met in my facebook life. Isn't a phone # easier for everyone involved?

It was so sketchy. I asked her, "oh do you have a man or something, is that why you don't want to give me your #?"

And she said she doesn't have a man.

All I know is that women are crazy

7 Likes

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by k2039: 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2012
Dont you understand english,the statement is straight forward and their is no problem with it

3 Likes

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2012
That's the longest yard...
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by ektbear: 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2012
Bros i guess I don't understand English then.

Why does the chick want to be facebook friends rather than giving me her #?

Isn't facebook friends more intimate that phone #?

So I have to setup a date via facebook or some crap like that?

Sounds annoying

2 Likes

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by ektbear: 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2012
damn this chick bad though

she added me back already and i'm looking through her pictures

we'll see how this goes NL

wish me luck

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by k2039: 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2012
ekt_bear:
Why does the chick want to be facebook friends rather than giving me her #?
It simlply mean you are just an acquaintance,not anywhere close to being her friend

3 Likes

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by drnoel: 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2012
She wants to check u out on Facebook before she gives u her number. U will probably get her number soon, that is if she is not dating anyone, but that has not stopped Nigerian girls from multi dating..

6 Likes

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by 1ndidi2(f): 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2012
Two things-

She wants to know u much better,she takes a while then eventually she will release d number

Or, she doesn't want nothing to do with u and is being polite by hanging u guys @ facebook friends levels
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by ektbear: 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2012
Well, I broke standard etiquette by messaging her immediately.

I'll find out soon whether she was blowing me off or not. And if she is blowing me off, better to try and fail rather than not try at all.

Honestly she is a dime piece.

I don't usually get into chicks like this, but not only is she gorgeous, but she is also smart and a good dancer. And lives in the same town as me.

So...we need to get it crackin.

10 Likes

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Goldieluks: 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2012
You are not her type. Simples!
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2012
^^^^And who's your type?? undecided
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by ektbear: 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2012
Goldieluks: You are not her type. Simples!

There were many other men in the club. If I'm not her type, why was she with me? And lots of other dudes approached her.

I am definitely her type at least physically, that much is clear.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Goldieluks: 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2012
ekt_bear:

There were many other men in the club. If I'm not her type, why was she with me? And lots of other dudes approached her.

I am definitely her type at least physically, that much is clear.

If you are her type, she wouldn't hesitate to give you her number.
She only gave you her fb account so you can go on and salivate on her pics.

11 Likes

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by ektbear: 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2012
Alright. I should probably ZzZ now.

I'll keep ya'll posted. If she doesn't respond at all to my messages, then indeed she wasn't into me.

But if I'm able to set something up based upon this, then we'll know that "I can't give you my #, but we can be facebook friends" isn't necessarily the same as a girl saying no.

Stay tuned.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by ektbear: 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2012
Goldieluks:

Why. What sense does that make?

If she isn't into me, then why not just give me nothing at all?

Why accept the facebook friend request?

She could EASILY just blow me off, but chose not to. Why? There is no way there is zero interest on her part....
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Goldieluks: 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2012
She accepted the fb request because she's only trying to be nice,
and besides, she required your company to pass time at the club, hence.
Well, go on and try your luck.

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by vivianc(f): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2012
Imo, she wants you guys to be better friends first before she can give you her number. I do this all the time depending on how I met the guy. Most times I'd rather we are fb, bbm and whatsapp friends first before the phone part.

2 Likes

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2012
is this the information age way of playing hard to get / blowing a guy off?

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by vivianc(f): 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2012
oyb: is this the information age way of playing hard to get / blowing a guy off?

No is not. Just that some guys make complete mess of themselves over the phone.

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by DExplorer1: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2012
ekt_bear: Well, I broke standard etiquette by messaging her immediately.

I'll find out soon whether she was blowing me off or not. And if she is blowing me off, better to try and fail rather than not try at all.

Honestly she is a dime piece.

I don't usually get into chicks like this, but not only is she gorgeous, but she is also smart and a good dancer. And lives in the same town as me.

So...we need to get it crackin.
All the best dude, keep us posted asap.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2012
OP, update please.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by MrsChima(f): 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2012
ekt_bear:

Why. What sense does that make?

If she isn't into me, then why not just give me nothing at all?

Why accept the facebook friend request?

She could EASILY just blow me off, but chose not to. Why? There is no way there is zero interest on her part....

It is easier to give facebook accounts than phone numbers...you can blow up her facebook account with millions of message and she wouldn't know unless she log in.....but she can't ignore her phone if dudes calling her every five minutes. She is smart indeed.

Just because she was with you for five minutes doesn't mean she didn't give five other dudes her facebook account. Women are master players...trust me. Why do you think men get caught cheating than women? grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by MrsChima(f): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2012
Why is Jaybee following me? grin
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by IZUKWU(m): 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2012
Goldieluks:

goldie be nice @op ,hang on,do your part ,for the rest time will tell.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Caseless: 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2012
Gals and their WAHALA! What's the point of taking me to isreal when u will not allow me to enter JERUSALEM?

OP, hope when she eventually give u her number, u will not make her go through what 'CYNTHIA OSUKUOGU' Went through in the hands of her facebook friends.......

I nor trust all this facebook guys(i nor dey inside them oo)!

4 Likes

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Caseless: 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Why is Jaybee following me? grin
is he ur enemy?
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by MrsChima(f): 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2012
caseless: is he ur enemy?

My lover.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by queensmith: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2012
i agree with goldie, shes not into you. . . . at least not enough to give you her digits.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Caseless: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

My lover.
he's showing love by 'following you'
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by RudySmith(m): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2012
That girl simply wanted 2 add another sucker 2 her long list of guys that wants her, 2 some e-diot women more FB friends= being popular. If she finally hands u her phone #, it's bcuz she saw on ur FB what she didn't c in u the first time u guys met.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Flygeriansteve: 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2012
She insisted on fb because she's a serial killer and she wants to use d modus operandi of Cynthia's killers...send you a few nude pics via Facebook, get you thinking with testosterone, thereafter invite you to a hotel to seal your coital transaction. Soon as you're all dressed in your birthday suit in d room, give you some sedative laden champagne and when you're in deep sleep, cut off your manliness! Uhm ... nd bite your butt.ocks after that. She'll then sell it 4 N1500( sorry but that's d market price)!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Seven Sects Of Spinsters / . / Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not ..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.