Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,448 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" (3705 Views)

The Player Vs The Gold-Digger: Who Is More Dangerous / Woman Wrappering Vs Being A Gentleman: The Difference / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by Magz(m): 4:15am On Dec 11, 2009
Ha,

All of my life, I have always been a one-woman man. However, I think I am about to change this, and started dealing with many women at once. In this time, I see more benefit in having several girlfriends instead of trying to find the "right" one.

Thoughts? Opinions? Advice?
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by Pweety4me(f): 4:26am On Dec 11, 2009
Your cross. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by OAM4J: 6:35am On Dec 11, 2009
you are on your own on this. Don't expect any sister to give you a pat for this, may be some brothers, even the best of players don't like to admit they are one, hence they spoil their game.
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by oyinda3(f): 7:00am On Dec 11, 2009
Magz:

Ha,

All of my life, I have always been a one-woman man. However, I think I am about to change this, and started dealing with many women at once. In this time, I see more benefit in having several girlfriends instead of trying to find the "right" one.

The kind of friends you keep usually plays a crucial role in these kind of “decisions”. I put decisions in quotation marks because one doesn’t just wake up one day and decide to become a player.  If your friends are made up mostly of players and assholes, you are more likely to see nothing wrong with it. Or even start to believe that it’s the cool way to go.
Just like smoking.  You don’t just wake up one day and decide you want to start. Probably you see your friends doing it and you start contemplating it and dive in slowly, or in some cases, you are pressured by friends.

my thoughts, opinions and advice?
Surround yourself with friends you feel are morally sound. people you can look up to and feel comfortable with their behaviors. 

because if all your friends are players, you will feel like a loser if you are the only one who keeps one woman.
just like if all your friends are smokers, you will feel like a loser among them if you don't smoke.
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by FayeZik(f): 7:09am On Dec 11, 2009
What are u looking for? Somebody to beg u? I'm sure u r old enuf to make ur own decision, just remember to not call on anyone when u get what u deserve.

For the sake of ur family, I will advise you to get a whole lot of 'rain coats'
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by 190: 9:13am On Dec 11, 2009
^^^

Gbam

U hit the head on the nail
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by iice(f): 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2009
oyinda.:

The kind of friends you keep usually plays a crucial role in these kind of “decisions”. I put decisions in quotation marks because one doesn’t just wake up one day and decide to become a player.  If your friends are made up mostly of players and assholes, you are more likely to see nothing wrong with it. Or even start to believe that it’s the cool way to go.
Just like smoking.  You don’t just wake up one day and decide you want to start. Probably you see your friends doing it and you start contemplating it and dive in slowly, or in some cases, you are pressured by friends.

my thoughts, opinions and advice?
Surround yourself with friends you feel are morally sound. people you can look up to and feel comfortable with their behaviors. 

because if all your friends are players, you will feel like a loser if you are the only one who keeps one woman.
just like if all your friends are smokers, you will feel like a loser among them if you don't smoke.

You do know some people are exceptions wink
Usually the people you keep as friends are not always people who can influence you

Magz:

Ha,

If it's something you feel you have to go through. . .hey to each his own. 
If being a one woman man is what defined you and you like who you are then remain so.
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2009
Do what you gotta do son. Players do get played though Goodluck on your womanising quest
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by chibenwa(m): 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2009
[quote][/quote]

if that is wat u want.go for it.but wahala fit dey oh,

one is good bros, but this days for naija.one just
cant tell.
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by frprof(m): 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Do what you gotta do son. Players do get played though Goodluck on your womanising quest
You surmon courage to tell one to have as many bed-mates as possible? I am affraid you aren't a good sister, not even a friend
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2009
frprof:

You surmon courage to tell one to have as many bed-mates as possible? I am affraid you aren't a good sister, not even a friend
Duh, that was "SARCASM" I swear some people cant see it even if it slapping them in the face grin
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2009
Pweety4me:

Well said!!!!
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by iice(f): 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Duh, that was "SARCASM" I swear some people cant see it even if it slapping them in the face grin

Don't hope for much here grin Comprehension is a strong suit around this place
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2009
iice:

What can I say eh? What can I say grin grin
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by Secretz(f): 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2009
Sometimes it has nothing to do with the people you hang around with, some players are players cos of 'opportunites' and the fact that a lot of chics flock them like flies sticking to sh!t.

Remember ooo, every dog has its day and  no decent, good woman who has the attributes to be a very good, loyal wife etc knowingly dating a 'player' would EVER comfortably settle with you.

Other than that, you do you jare, I just hope your game is 'tight'.  grin
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by jidobaba(m): 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Ebonyeyes:

A sorry excuse for sarcasm.

@poster, way to go dawg. As you can see, all the ladies' comments so far have implicitly endorsed "Da Playa".

Ladies just luv us

Pweety4me:

^ surely that's not pweety4me in the profile pic. you posts sound too asinine for you to look like that. If you were blond now,
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by Aphys: 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2009
Many singles go into different relationships at the same time due to reasons known to them. Though many men would accuse ladies of being greedy and out for self-aggrandisement, these ladies also have reasons. Even the guys too are not left out.

The question is: Anything wrong about double dating?

The answer is relative. Relative because people take actions due to what they believe is good for them. Some ladies would say they double date to safe-guard their emotions against eventualities, others do it for fun and to create excitements in their life.

Read more articles on similar issues,
http://secretstomaritalsuccess..com/
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by frprof(m): 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2009
[color=#990000][/color]
nikkykay:

Well said!!!!
I dont mean to respond to you but iice. Sorry ,let me come for her
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by frprof(m): 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2009
iice:

I hope you are not joking with my literary acumen. Was I not using that to invite ebonyeyes to a chat? eh? Do you see how you drove her offline?
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by iice(f): 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2009
frprof:

I hope you are not joking with my literary acumen. Was I not using that to invite ebonyeyes to a chat? eh? Do you see how you drove her offline?

Haha. . .carry on. I'm sure she'll be back soon.
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2009
U can be a her 'one woman guy' till u get tired of her then u can be another's 'one woman guy' and so on
but if u dn't get tired why move on?
The road is smooth and fun as long as u don't slip
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by frprof(m): 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2009
iice:

Haha. . .carry on. I'm sure she'll be back soon.
Did she (if "she" really, cos there are many disguise here) tell you she wll be back? By the way, I digres a little, I ve bn longing to catch at you; I have today. The picture @ your profile scares me. What's that?
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by iice(f): 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2009
No she didn't tell me she will be back. But she comes and goes, like i would imagine posters in this forum undecided
Hehehehe, he is one of my better halves cheesy
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by Lady234: 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2009
Aaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaah

Aaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaah

Aaaaah
Haa
Ha
Aaaaah

Can you chant that
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by mamagee3(f): 11:29pm On Dec 13, 2009
Where are the players? grin grin
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by TOPE20001(f): 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Amen cool
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by C2H5OH(f): 11:54pm On Dec 13, 2009
if you really wanna be a player in the game of love, forget love, think sex
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by waleski(m): 12:08am On Dec 14, 2009
Lady 234:

Isn't it funny how this world is,when men are players, they are applauded but if a woman does same she is called a sl-ut.
Its not fair for a guy to double date when the girl whom he is in a relationship with is giving him her everything.

Lady 234

wat can u do u just av 2 accept it undecided
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by frprof(m): 12:15am On Dec 14, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Amen cool
I always frown at people like you who say "Amen" to evil
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by TheSly: 12:16am On Dec 14, 2009
Being a player can be a very good thing
But the price tag that comes with it is very disastrous.
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by C2H5OH(f): 12:17am On Dec 14, 2009
You are the prize, dude. play the field.  enjoy dating around. you are still young. the more you keep, the higher your chances.  gluck
Re: Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" by TOPE20001(f): 12:19am On Dec 14, 2009
The Sly:

Being a player can be a very good thing
But the price tag that comes with it is very disastrous.

Another Amen cool

u can kiss me backside frprof grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Christian Can You Marry A Moslem / Can Two People IN Love Not Want Sex / This Gay Guy Is Disturbing Me...i Want To Chop His Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.