Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

South African Lady Who May Tempt You To Have S*x (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Who May Tempt You To Have S*x (photos) (7799 Views)

Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) / Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-$*x Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebgot Gon / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Lady Who May Tempt You To Have S*x (photos) by Naijapeeps: 2:07am On May 21, 2020
South African ladies are representing the country well on social media with appealing pictures that could attract tourists and other nationals.

This is Prudence April Maake; she is one of the physically endowed South African ladies on Instagram with a befitting bum that suits her body shape. She has a taste for good clothes and bikini wears.

She is so confident about her clean skin which is part of her selling points on social media alongside her bum. The young lady unlike other social media queens is a property and real estate agent, Independent Distributor at Herbalife nutrition, Sales Representative at Inuka Fragrances located in her country.

She has been described as one of the most alluring ladies on Instagram who causes men to drool and fantasize about sleeping with a South African woman at least once in their lifetime.

She has about 35.3k followers and follows 197 people.

See more photos:

https://naijapeeps.com.ng/south-african-lady-who-may-tempt-you-to-have-sx-photos/

6 Likes 8 Shares

Re: South African Lady Who May Tempt You To Have S*x (photos) by Viberspots: 2:26am On May 21, 2020
Re: South African Lady Who May Tempt You To Have S*x (photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 3:13am On May 21, 2020
She has small breasts, ... It's a Huge Turn Off grin

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Who May Tempt You To Have S*x (photos) by Burgerlomo: 3:41am On May 21, 2020
Arrant nonsense cool

Re: South African Lady Who May Tempt You To Have S*x (photos) by usedcardealerph(m): 5:47am On May 21, 2020
OP, u be mumu

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Who May Tempt You To Have S*x (photos) by Nobody: 7:15am On May 21, 2020
Y will she tempt me
AM I POSSESSED
Re: South African Lady Who May Tempt You To Have S*x (photos) by Nobody: 9:16am On May 21, 2020
nope. too big
Re: South African Lady Who May Tempt You To Have S*x (photos) by calvado: 11:53am On May 21, 2020
Just because the yansh is big doesn't mean it is very soft.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Experience Today With A Lady / How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl / Which One Is The Best Sex Position? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.