Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

My Experience Today With A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Today With A Lady (7794 Views)

My Almost Cheating Experience Today. / My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. / My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Today With A Lady by ManuelNate1: 9:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ok, I just wanna share with u guys my earlier experience today
There's this girl I met on Facebook. We got chatting and became acquainted. She came visiting. I actually told her to come to my office. Later took her to my apartment. We had a lil chiy chat and den she left.
Few days later this later called that I should lend her 5k. I knew the money would go to voicemail so I declined. After a lil while she called and requested for airtime, I told her it was too early and I hadnt even gone to the office. I can't send her airtime.
So our communication slowed... It wasn't frequent again. So she offered to come visit me and get sum cash... I told her that if she's gonna come slip over ama give her the cash. That I wanted to Bleep her. This girl started singing songs of Solomon to me on how shes not that type of girl blabla...
I didnt even bother about her matter sef...
Fast forward to today... I saw her missed call...called back and we got talking. She said she was coming over, I said okay. She came over and we got talking.she went to the kitchen and prepared wat we'll eat.
Afterwards I started caressing her, babe didnt kept still... From one touch to anoda... We got fucking.
To be candid... She was sweet and soft.
People of God! Twas after three rounds of raw fucking that that my brain booted to default settings that I realized I didn't use condoms.
I went to the bathroom and cleaned up...dashed out to the pharmacy, got
2 determine strip(HIV testing strip, blood lanset, and mormal saline). I came back to meet her... Did the test for the both of us and it was both negative.
Omoh I heaved a sigh of relief... We still continued our fucking... I bleeped her till she became sour and cudnt take it no more��
Babe start singing love songs to me about how she didn't realize she loved me dat much until naw���,dat I need to cut off from my other girls. Plus she asked if I had a girlfriend... I denied ������
And told her I had a girl but it was a long distance relationship.
Babe now forced me to accept that we are officially dating ( chai!!)
While going she almost emptied my cartoon of noodles and and crate of eggs.
I was just cursing her in my mind.
Gave her money for to and postinor 2.
Now she's now allowing me to rest with love chats on FB... She's beginning to annoy me already.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Today With A Lady by doggedfighter(f): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
Another SS 2 kiss and tell boy.

Congratulating himself on conquering the world.

Oh mother nature !

Help me to raise men and not baby boys !

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Experience Today With A Lady by Goldbw122(m): 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hmm story that actually touches the kidney, well just go to the hospital to check on yourself ok, I hope you are ok..

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Today With A Lady by ManuelNate1: 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
doggedfighter:
Another SS 2 boy.

Try get a lil sense, it's cheap.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today With A Lady by Federalcase(m): 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
grin Mr OP am still laughing at you and your new babe....hook-ker

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Today With A Lady by samwash(m): 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
Sharp Guy indeed.
In 2weeks time repeat your HIV test.
Nor come open another thread telling us how the babe force pregnancy on you.
Some guys get mind ooo, just beep random girl without Cd, una brain dey lick

23 Likes

Re: My Experience Today With A Lady by obinna58(m): 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
grin
Re: My Experience Today With A Lady by ManuelNate1: 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
samwash:
Sharp Guy indeed.
In 2weeks time repeat your HIV test.
Nor come open another thread telling us how the babe force pregnancy on you.
Some guys get mind ooo, just beep random girl without Cd, una brain dey lick
Lol... I did for her too, if she was positive, it would have shown.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Today With A Lady by heendrix(m): 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
ManuelNate1:
There's this girl I met on Facebook. We got chatting and became acquainted. She came visiting. I actually told her to come to my office. Later took her to my apartment. We had a lil chiy chat and den she left.
Few days later this later called that I should lend her 5k. I knew the money would go to voicemail so I declined. After a lil while she called and requested for airtime, I told her it was too early and I hadnt even gone to the office. I can't send her airtime.
So our communication slowed... It wasn't frequent again. So she offered to come visit me and get sum cash... I told her that if she's gonna come slip over ama give her the cash. That I wanted to Bleep her. This girl started singing songs of Solomon to me on how shes not that type of girl blabla...
Fast forward to today... I saw her missed call...called back and we got talking. She said she was coming over, I said okay. She came over and we got talking.she went to the kitchen and prepared wat we'll eat.
Afterwards I started caressing her, babe didnt kept still... From one touch to anoda... We got fucking.
People of God! Twas after three rounds of raw fucking that that my brain booted to default settings that I realized I didn't use condoms.
2 determine strip(HIV testing strip, blood lanset, and mormal saline). I came back to meet her... Did the test for the both of us and it was both negative.
Omoh I heaved a sigh of relief... We still continued our fucking... I bleeped her till she became sour and cudnt take it no more��
Babe start singing love songs to me about how she didn't realize she loved me dat much until naw���,dat I need to cut off from my other girls. Plus she asked if I had a girlfriend... I denied ������
Now she's now allowing me to rest with love chats on FB... She's beginning to annoy me already.

Lol grin
Re: My Experience Today With A Lady by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
Without her Nude's i won't side with ya!!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today With A Lady by Michelle55: 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
Dear father, may you never let me or other women out there encounter the likes of op IJN..

A man who kisses and tell may he never be our portion and dear Lord, give the ladies brains to know the fvckboys amongst them. Amen!

9 Likes

Re: My Experience Today With A Lady by OKOATA(m): 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
grin grin. LMFAO. You played the bad boy game correctly. Kudos to this wonderful Alpha Male.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Today With A Lady by ManuelNate1: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
Michelle55:
Dear father, may you never let me or other women out there encounter the likes of op IJN..

A man who kisses and tell may he never be our portion and dear Lord, give the ladies brains to know the fvckboys amongst them. Amen!
Lool... No be by prayer babe!
For ur info, she's a chorister, so she told me

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today With A Lady by HRSweetness(f): 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
My God! What breed of boys do we have these days? just look at what a grown person sat to type, this is becoming pathetically alarming!

Gooosh! Whaaaat!!! No Fibre of good sense. OP, please, please, help yourself! You must separate yourself from this regressive way of life before June this year. Chooi shocked shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today With A Lady by ManuelNate1: 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
OKOATA:
grin grin. LMFAO. You played the bad boy game correctly. Kudos to this wonderful Alpha Male.
Hehe... I gave her 750naira. 250 naira for her transport fare, 500 for postinor 2. Na #70 for Andrew liver salt I bin wan give her self. Na God I fear wey I give am that 5h

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today With A Lady by HRSweetness(f): 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
OKOATA:

If that is your understanding of who an Alpha Male is, then... Infact, I give up. I shouldn't even be quoting someone so proudly ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Today With A Lady by ManuelNate1: 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
HRSweetness:
My God! What breed of boys do we have these days? just look at what a grown person sat to type, this is becoming pathetically alarming!

Gooosh! Whaaaat!!! No Fibre of good sense. OP, please, please, help yourself! You must separate yourself from this regressive way of life before June this year. Chooi shocked shocked
Hehhehehehe... You cracked my ribs aswear
Re: My Experience Today With A Lady by Dheji2(m): 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
Stop encouraging the dying boy! What is Alpha in fucking??
He didn't use protection for heaven sake. What is wonderful about that?!

OKOATA:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today With A Lady by HRSweetness(f): 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
00ppp333
doggedfighter:
Another SS 2 boy.

cheesy. I am in shock. Whaaaat!!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today With A Lady by AwesomeStormy00(m): 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
ManuelNate1:

I realized I didn't use condoms.

Lol good for you.

No protection then to pharmacy to get hiv test kits. grin grin grin

Ring your doctor ask him you had unprotected s3x and when is best time for hiv test then come back and tell us your lies

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Today With A Lady by ManuelNate1: 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

I hope this is fairytale but if true then i am moving to Mars cuz this planet is finished
Lol...I just wonder wat u are doubting here!

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today With A Lady by AwesomeStormy00(m): 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
ManuelNate1:

Lol...I just wonder wat u are doubting here!

The test part bro.
Re: My Experience Today With A Lady by ManuelNate1: 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Lol good for you.

No protection then to pharmacy to get hiv test kits. grin grin grin

Ring your doctor ask him you had unprotected s3x and when is best time for hiv test then come back and tell us your lies
Lafing## u are just unbelievable... U feel wat I shared is concocted??
The result for the two test is still in my room. I've shared the screen shot.
Re: My Experience Today With A Lady by OKOATA(m): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
HRSweetness:

If that is your understanding of who an Alpha Male is, then... Infact, I give up. I shouldn't even be quoting someone so proudly ignorant.
No I am not, girls also know how to play their games, this guy is one of the rare breed and he's a legend compared to the simps we have these days. grin

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Today With A Lady by ManuelNate1: 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

The test part bro.
Lol... The test result is still with me...
Re: My Experience Today With A Lady by OKOATA(m): 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
Dheji2:
Stop encouraging the dying boy! What is Alpha in fucking??
He didn't use protection for heaven sake. What is wonderful about that?!

So if someone has an unprotected sex that person will automatically catch a disease? Didn't you hear the guy saying he bought HIV kits?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today With A Lady by Skripture: 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
ManuelNate1:
Lol... I did for her too, if she was positive, it would have shown.
Do you know what a window period is?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today With A Lady by Skullano(m): 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
Just one doings and she's forming loved up already.

All this girl's self.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today With A Lady by Xenry: 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
The end is near, repent! Rightousness2 where are you? sad
Re: My Experience Today With A Lady by slimman007: 11:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
ManuelNate1:

Hehe... I gave her 750naira. 250 naira for her transport fare, 500 for postinor 2. Na #70 for Andrew liver salt I bin wan give her self. Na God I fear wey I give am that 5h

Can you what Nigerian ladies have turn themselves into.upon all the Bleep na #750 she see collect...

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Today With A Lady by Chris2863(m): 11:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
OKOATA:
There is nothing he played correctly here. If you know what you lost fucking, you will do yourself good by shutting up

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Today With A Lady by talk2hb1(m): 11:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
ManuelNate1:

Moral of This STory??
Kò yé mi Òòò
Or am I missing something

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... / He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! / I Caught My Wife Committing Adultery With A Neighbor’s Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.