Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,277 members, 7,954,093 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

Are Men Wired To Cheat? True Or False? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Men Wired To Cheat? True Or False? (338 Views)

Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) / Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? / Men Are Wired To Be Polygamous. What Nonsense! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Men Wired To Cheat? True Or False? by Calabar1stSon: 9:44am On May 21, 2020
Some would say that men are born cheat. While another would say they're not.

Another school of thought supports the motion that women cheat more. While some would say women cheat for a reason, while a man needs an opportunity to cheat. And also that man are polygamous in nature.

What's your take? Lalasticalala
Mynd44
Re: Are Men Wired To Cheat? True Or False? by Calabar1stSon: 9:45am On May 21, 2020
I don't cheat. All my girlfriends know this.
[img]https:///media/5-21-2020/zRypLi.gif[/img]
Re: Are Men Wired To Cheat? True Or False? by Calabar1stSon: 9:46am On May 21, 2020
What's your take on this? Lalasticalala, Mynd44
Re: Are Men Wired To Cheat? True Or False? by donbachi(m): 9:48am On May 21, 2020
My "take" was taken away before i was born..gat no take left.
Re: Are Men Wired To Cheat? True Or False? by pansophist(m): 9:49am On May 21, 2020
Saying that men are born to cheat is equivalent to saying that women are born to be gold diggers. Thats not true. Perhaps you can make an argument to determine why lots of men cheat, not that men by nature are born to cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Wired To Cheat? True Or False? by Lordjiggs09(m): 9:51am On May 21, 2020
Cheating is a choice, tho some can't help it, cos it's a mentality that have come to live deep within them.

1 Like

Re: Are Men Wired To Cheat? True Or False? by Holumhidey(m): 10:04am On May 21, 2020
All my girlfriends know each other.....
Re: Are Men Wired To Cheat? True Or False? by Nobody: 10:08am On May 21, 2020
Not all men some are still holy smiley
Re: Are Men Wired To Cheat? True Or False? by Lionessza6(f): 10:15am On May 21, 2020
I don't believe men are born to cheat ,but I believe the upbringing plays a big part in how they turn out. When a child is used to getting their way or they have someone making excuses for their bad behaviour or failures, they usually grow up to be entitled adults who believe they are above criticism or rules. They will usually bully,manipulate & blackmail anyone who refuses to play ball. Not to mention that in some societies sexual misconducts of men are excused & even celebrated as a sign of masculinity.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(working) Carly Rae Jepsen Dedicated Side B Download Full. / You Have A Right To Sue For Breach Of Promise To Marry In Nigeria / Would You Propose Again To A Partner Who Publicly Rejected Your Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.