Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

24 Traumatizing Words You Should Never Say In Your Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 24 Traumatizing Words You Should Never Say In Your Marriage. (272 Views)

Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics / 10 Things You Should Never Say To A Guy Over Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

24 Traumatizing Words You Should Never Say In Your Marriage. by Allsingles: 10:23am On May 21, 2020
Abuse in its different manifestations is the most destructive tool! It leads to emotional trauma,fear and discomfort!! Its damaging and traumatizing.

Recall that so many marriage today has become a history because one or the both couple mismanaged their words to their spouse.

Below are some examples of words you should not tell your spouse no matter how offended you are by your spouse.

1) I will slap you! This words are disheartening.

2) I will divorce you. This is a threat and can destroy your marriage.

3) "Swine!", "Twerp!" This is disgusting and can kill the respect your spouse has for you.

4) You are hopeless! Don't mention this to your spouse.

5) You are useless! Upon how much love you have professed, you still said this to your spouse? Please don't make any attempts to do say no matter how angry you may be.

6) I blame myself for marrying you. This means you never loved your spouse in the first place which is the reason why you are regretting to have married him or her.

7) You can go to hell! This words can only be said to someone you hate and not to someone you have determined to spend the rest of your life with.

cool You call yourself a man! Demoing your spouse to this level can break his efforts in making you a happy woman and as well can destroy your marriage.

9) I hate you! How can you say such a word to someone you have in many occasions claim to love and as well have made love to.

10) Can't you be like Mr. X or Madam Y? Comparison in marriage is dangerous. Don't compare your spouse to someone else.

11) You are ugly, you are a witch! This are bad words that can negatively affect your... https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2020/05/24-traumatizing-words-you-should-never.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

You Still Feel Shy To Approach & Talk To Your Crush? Then Use These 2 Hacks. / Why Does Ghanaian Jollof Stink Of Devil's Ass / Humans Are Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.