Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Why Do Nigerian Women Endure Abuses In Marriage? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Nigerian Women Endure Abuses In Marriage? (33183 Views)

“If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady / Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him / One Of The Reasons Why Women Endure Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Endure Abuses In Marriage? by ibkayee(f): 9:22am On May 22, 2020
Acidosis:

Lmao! grin grin Which of my views need tweaking?
Lmao *rolls out scroll*
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Endure Abuses In Marriage? by Acidosis(m): 9:39am On May 22, 2020
ibkayee:

Lmao *rolls out scroll*
Scroll?? shocked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Endure Abuses In Marriage? by mctowel01: 12:21pm On May 22, 2020
Kaien:
This my next door neighbor, her husband is always beating her even in front of their kids. It has become a norm for her to receive beating two to three times weekly, he beats her and sometimes locks her outside with her two kids.

Most of the beating always happens when she asks him money for food, this her husband is rich always driving around with small girls in his car. When I ask her to leave, she would say no that she doesn't want her marriage to break up. I wonder what she is protecting. The type of abuses I am seeing, domestic violence is a norm, cheating is a norm.

Nigeria marriages are scary.
I am moving to a new apartment, just if my neighbor's husband ends up killing her, I don't want to be interrogated for murder.

Hitting a woman is WEAK. You have to walk away!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Endure Abuses In Marriage? by Greatzeus(m): 3:03pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
Dyt:

That was his imperfection, except that, dude was a great guy, he loved me a great deal but that his anger thing was what I couldn't deal with, he was obsessed, I mean dude even fought men that looked at me, that was how bad it was..

There are so many things that makes one great in a relationship, he loved me with care, was scared to lose me thereby over protection..

One thing that turns me on in my relationship is when my partner trusts and owns me
It makes me fly, dammnit

I just couldn't stand the toxic part, he became abusive, I couldn't say hi to men, I couldn't even talk/chat with men and he couldn't stand me smiling and laughing with others while I frown at him, it makes him feel like he should kill me grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/s]
A man beats you,and you typing this trash about him being a loving person,even defending him? No wonder they say you girls are confused.
For an educate person to reason this way,your self worth must be all time low. You said he cared because what he did was the best you ever got. The little care the monster show you and the little money is spent on you,was something you never had in your life. It showed you grew up without being loved and truly cared for,I can stand on that fact. Maybe you lost your parents early in life so you were cartered for by relatives who treated you like worthless rag. That is the only reason you will type such trash about a monster who beats women and sees you as a mere object.
Shame

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Endure Abuses In Marriage? by ajepako(f): 5:45pm On May 23, 2020
enemyofprogress:
Op what did you did when you sawed the woman bean beated by her husband? Instead of you to help her and stand up for her, you came here tolding us rubbish. As far as i am concerned you are a carword jo.

Vickyrotex that woman beater go fit you and ajepako

See your life?

Go school. You no gree tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Endure Abuses In Marriage? by bukatyne(f): 8:33pm On May 23, 2020
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Endure Abuses In Marriage? by bukatyne(f): 8:43pm On May 23, 2020
MMotimo:

Looking good, I saw what you did a few pages back wink You dodged "the garbage truck."

Dyt
I salute your courage. That emotional /mental strength to leave is in short supply for women all over the world, rich or poor, who are victims of abuse

smiley cheesy

Thanks a lot.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Endure Abuses In Marriage? by abu12: 10:08pm On May 23, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Endure Abuses In Marriage? by Lsofdk(m): 2:35pm On May 24, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Seven Surprising Mistakes In Marriages. / Check Out These Stunning Muslim Sisters / Marriage: My Mother Inlaw Calls My Wife Everyday Is It Proper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.