Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael (82928 Views)

Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo / Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React / Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Bigpat: 5:52pm On May 21, 2020
Are you sure they are married
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 21, 2020
Dis kin tin no dey move me.

Put your nose close to it. The kind odour you go perceive go be strong enough to fumigate a whole street.

Nonsensical Idiomatic expression.

Shior!

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by waynejesus: 5:55pm On May 21, 2020
Dirty thing
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by ezeegolimited30(m): 5:55pm On May 21, 2020
the question is,how long will that marriage last?? twerking in this early stage hmmm
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Gkemz: 6:18pm On May 21, 2020
Is this the only thing she can offer.
This is the only thing she keeps on posting. abi she want make we fry akara

Next...
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Ikembasunda1(m): 6:39pm On May 21, 2020
Imagine persons Wife And someones husband
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Happyguy201: 6:42pm On May 21, 2020
i think the guy na sugar boy him no get nothing . they are both broke
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by WeRblessed(f): 6:52pm On May 21, 2020
She needs to lose some pounds.
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:53pm On May 21, 2020
who brought this thing come front page?

angry

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by zinny377(f): 7:02pm On May 21, 2020
Alaganature:
Seems her husband is also a DJ..cos I can see a mixer around the corner ���
Something like that. He is a hype man, preps and excites the crowd just before performers get on stage.
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Okoroawusa: 7:04pm On May 21, 2020
Mtchew...
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:04pm On May 21, 2020
Her husband or son?
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Torg77: 7:05pm On May 21, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph took to her Instagram account to share a video of herself twerking hard on her husband, Fisayo Michael.

While sharing the video on her Instagram page,

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CAafaazhrFu/?igshid=1njgwqz3pywpn

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLYkpOudW_8

Everything extremely overweight is now called curvy
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Isoduwa(m): 7:11pm On May 21, 2020
HERSLEY:
yes o.... Team slim girls! We rock!

But you don't know how to dress �

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by NosaHenry(m): 7:24pm On May 21, 2020
The husband seems not to be interested in the big ass.
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Dybala11(m): 7:27pm On May 21, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
The guy is a Super Hero
To have settled for something worn and older than him makes him the MVP
He's her black knight in shining armour. grin
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Dybala11(m): 7:27pm On May 21, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
The guy is a Super Hero
To have settled for something worn and older than him makes him the MVP
He's her black knight in shining armour. grin
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by richeeyo(m): 7:59pm On May 21, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

If you look at them closely, you would observe they are managing financially and quietly undergoing the painful feeling of lost dreams.

Twerking has never kept a man. What traps down a reasonable man is seeing his wife living to her full potentials and dreams. It is the most natural turn on a man can ever feel.
Guy you are very very wicked �����
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 21, 2020
Juliet Ibrahim on the beat grin
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by jiksman3: 8:12pm On May 21, 2020
This marriage will not last...i yaf seen it
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 21, 2020
Organicist95:

No...I see happiness for him anus
How do you see anus?? undecided undecided
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 21, 2020
zinny377:

Something like that. He is a hype man, preps and excites the crowd just before performers get on stage.
Party girl undecided
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Greenbirth: 8:26pm On May 21, 2020
stanliwise:
I have some guys who says this same thing.
in ghana or laberia even pure water seller own pass this one twice.
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Slimranky(m): 8:31pm On May 21, 2020
I don't like fat ass like this, this ass can lead you to your early grave when she's riding you from the top,
This kind of fat ass gets worn out and disgusting when she gets old
Nothing like a moderate ass
That kinda cardi b, and
Jlo's ass

I'm yet to see any girl with a booty,light skin and perfect shape like cardi b in Nigeria

Meanwhile this nigga mcfish has his plans, I can bet my left balls that he has been banging this fat ass wayback before he decided to Marry her officially, me I don't like fat ass

I need a girlfriend just like cardi B
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:31pm On May 21, 2020
and this is what call marriage of sex...
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Awoo88: 8:35pm On May 21, 2020
So this girl see who carry her put for house!!! There is indeed a man for every woman. Some women need only to be humble
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Dollabiz: 8:37pm On May 21, 2020
nasty
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by IDFWU(m): 8:45pm On May 21, 2020
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by zinny377(f): 8:53pm On May 21, 2020
eni4real:
Party girl undecided

shocked
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 21, 2020
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by dederocs(m): 9:09pm On May 21, 2020
overrated
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Bigtek: 9:42pm On May 21, 2020
Functions

• It is a mouse,
• It can scan
• Scanned document can be edited
• Scanned document can be translated to 130 languages
• Ability to share scanned document instantly to social media sites
• Scanned document can be saved in Word, Excel, PDF, JPEG, etc
• It scans up to A3 paper

Price: #9,999

Video on how it works is available.
For more information

*Free delivery within Lagos.

Call: 08109772752

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) / Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures / 'I Am Madam Not Baby' - BBNaija's Angel Smith Says As She Shines In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.