Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael (82954 Views)

Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo / Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React / Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by ifymadu: 10:45pm On May 21, 2020
HERSLEY:
smiles! Thnx babe. He is a punkass tho

So sad to hear that. It is well...
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by BluntNigerian: 1:15am On May 22, 2020
The lady is busy twerking for the camera.
And again, her Husband is afraid of her butts.
These two are just two strangers living together in a house.
A lot of things don't just add together in the video.
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Nobody: 4:26am On May 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
If nor be say one man's meat na another man's poison

I for questions this guy wetin he dey use this kind big yansh do. This na stress na

When slim beautiful girls dey everywhere
With their killer curves
Camel toe na them get am especially when they are on leggings
Odourless down there because thier thigh is slim enough not to choke thier vagina
Their deepness and elasticity down there can not be over emphasized
Which means they can accommodate anything that comes
During coitus they are the best. They soak and wet your thing with all sort of fluids both creamy, foaming, watery and sticky liquids

I know say this guy go dey bang slim girls for outside
He just dey use this Anita Joseph take dey follow up for house

Damnnnnn baby girl You are slim and beautiful! This is what am talking about. Your boy friend must be a real niggarrr
I owe your boyfriend some bottles! If you can Keep up with this your slim body then am buying you a nice gift before December

Slim beautiful girl like you don't hang around with punkass
You deserve a real niggarrr. Am going to do the needful

every man get im spec cheesy
some men love their women thick
others love their women obese
others prefer them slim
some prefer their women to be extra skinny
i am sure anita joseph has the type of figure he craves in a woman otherwise he for no marry am.
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Nobody: 6:50am On May 22, 2020
DareIt:
Wheras the ignorant dude thinks she was twerking for him, she was indeed showing her assets to would be buyers. I don't understand why a husband had to denigrate his spouse by publicly indulging in such immature behaviour. Before someone tells me she is his wife, tell him to as well, bring out her boobs and suck if for us to see. Peace out!

Is that not what davido does to his so called wife everyday on Instagram?

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by MurphyG1(m): 6:52am On May 22, 2020
SHIT BOX! grin
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Efemena001(m): 7:30am On May 22, 2020
[quote author=Kmat post=89802795]pls I need idea on ow 2 register on uber as a driver. Aren't you following the News? Uber has retrenched alot of workers lately. Registration would be more like chasing after the wind.
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Nobody: 7:45am On May 22, 2020
That niggar is into big things grin
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by paix(m): 8:46am On May 22, 2020
perdollar:
my wife can't even shake her yansh not to talk of twerking
Before you blame her, does she have it?
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by paix(m): 8:50am On May 22, 2020
Greenbirth:
When you go to togo, laberia or ghana that one na small thing
Are you an explorer?
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Airforce1(m): 9:17am On May 22, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
eh hehhn. So you did not caRRy my POSt To front PAG,e ABi?
I want treat my CouSin Bleep up.
In say make I no BleaCh,,,,yet, e no wan maRRy mi embarassed lipsrsealed undecided angry

Lol

You're something else
But it's ok.
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Afamcy: 10:33am On May 22, 2020
[quote author=flemsy15 post=89801834]this is the news every Nigerian has been waiting for, finally we made it together.
congrats to all nairalander

Lolz

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by perdollar(m): 11:03am On May 22, 2020
paix:
Before you blame her, does she have it?
no. it's flat like urs
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by shaw2(m): 12:06pm On May 22, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by paix(m): 2:44pm On May 22, 2020
perdollar:
no. it's flat like urs
Your wife must be a HANDSOME woman.
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by perdollar(m): 2:51pm On May 22, 2020
paix:
Your wife must be a HANDSOME woman.
ya but not a gay
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Greenbirth: 3:10pm On May 22, 2020
paix:
Are you an explorer?
I have traveled around.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by paix(m): 3:23pm On May 22, 2020
perdollar:
ya but not a gay
Congratulations
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by perdollar(m): 4:03pm On May 22, 2020
paix:
Congratulations
tnx
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Amanda4life: 5:49pm On May 22, 2020
Two baby brains.

This one na husband?

U go cry latta
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Brazbullet: 7:10am On May 23, 2020
thats ikebe super
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by HERSLEY(f): 2:29am On Jun 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
If nor be say one man's meat na another man's poison

I for questions this guy wetin he dey use this kind big yansh do. This na stress na

When slim beautiful girls dey everywhere
With their killer curves
Camel toe na them get am especially when they are on leggings
Odourless down there because thier thigh is slim enough not to choke thier vagina
Their deepness and elasticity down there can not be over emphasized
Which means they can accommodate anything that comes
During coitus they are the best. They soak and wet your thing with all sort of fluids both creamy, foaming, watery and sticky liquids

I know say this guy go dey bang slim girls for outside
He just dey use this Anita Joseph take dey follow up for house

Damnnnnn baby girl You are slim and beautiful! This is what am talking about. Your boy friend must be a real niggarrr
I owe your boyfriend some bottles! If you can Keep up with this your slim body then am buying you a nice gift before December

Slim beautiful girl like you don't hang around with punkass
You deserve a real niggarrr. Am going to do the needful

where r u at?
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
Krepin
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ho
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 05, 2020
Mugu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 / Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) / Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.