Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,712 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Should I Expose Them? - Career (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Expose Them? (54969 Views)

An Expose On The Skills That Attract Highest Income / Is Their Any Processional Course That Can Expose Someone To Social Works.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Expose Them? by NisforNicky: 8:21pm On May 21, 2020
Abbeylanre15:
I work in finance company and I'm in charge of all accounts. All monies are been remitted to me. The M.D of this organization is such a generous but uneducated woman. My colleagues are leveraging on this to siphon organization's funds to their various pockets. I'm not oblivious of this fact because I'm so sensitive to things around me,but I am d God fearing type that won't participate in such a dirty act.
I've called majority of those in this illicit act privately to warn them and let them know the implications. But to my utmost surprise, the bull-shit keep getting high and d MD is not the type to tell such hidden things, she will reveal the identity of her Intel.
The problem now is that,if this act persist,the company may go bankrupt sooner than later. Even though,the job is not worth dying for,half bread they said it's better than none. I can't afford to be jobless.
Please advise me on what to do?

NB: I'VE SUBMITTED APPLICATION TO OTHER COMPANIES BUT NO RESULT YET.

pls report them, but be cautious too for your safety.
try doing so using your MD's spouse or any levelheaded person she trusts.

by keeping quiet, you might as well be stealing with them..

lanre, jowo.. report them in the name of all that is good.
Re: Should I Expose Them? by ugofulfilled(m): 8:21pm On May 21, 2020
My best advice to you is to open up to your MD immediately. You are seeing evil happen before your very eyes and you're not doing anything about it. And you come here to tell me that you are a child of God. You may be, but you lack the capacity and character to stop evil.

Stop this evil before it stops you. Read the book of Ezekiel where God says He has made you a watchman Ez 3:17; 33: 7. God put you there (organization) for this very reason. Act! Oh son of man; I say Act!
Re: Should I Expose Them? by justine14: 8:23pm On May 21, 2020
The onus is on your to report all transparency or illegality as regard financial position of your company.

Already you are an accomplice to the fraudulent activities going on within your company. Provided you have identified those engaged in this illicit act, gone ahead to warn them and they remained undeterred.

The next move is promptly raise an internal memorandum or router and address it to the company MD on need to carryout auditing on every branch, records, cash flux and etc that pertains to the company. You can recommend an independent auditor in this regard.

Like someone earlier suggested. If the company account goes south, you and those perpetrators would be arrested by the police and you have along time become a victim to the brazen depletion and stealing of the company money

your madam may unlikely not to have the requisite western education, but she h
Re: Should I Expose Them? by Dollabiz: 8:23pm On May 21, 2020
yes
Re: Should I Expose Them? by pixey(m): 8:26pm On May 21, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Life itself is not fair. Suffering and pain is part of human existence.

You are in a dilema any action you take now you will still end up hurting someone.

If you report: you are going to put your co-workers and their family in trouble, they will lose their job and they will also go to jail if not for life.

If you choose not to report you will be harming the md and she might lose her business.

either ways you are going to hurt people.

And as such i will advice you to focus on yourself and mind your business.
But it is still better to report this because as an accountant,the going concern of the business is at a serious risk.If the business collapses,the op and his co-workers will also bear the loss not only the owner.One final thing! it is also part of his job to report such frauds.
Re: Should I Expose Them? by sammycashly: 8:28pm On May 21, 2020
Abbeylanre15:
I work in finance company and I'm in charge of all accounts. All monies are been remitted to me. The M.D of this organization is such a generous but uneducated woman. My colleagues are leveraging on this to siphon organization's funds to their various pockets. I'm not oblivious of this fact because I'm so sensitive to things around me,but I am d God fearing type that won't participate in such a dirty act.
I've called majority of those in this illicit act privately to warn them and let them know the implications. But to my utmost surprise, the bull-shit keep getting high and d MD is not the type to tell such hidden things, she will reveal the identity of her Intel.
The problem now is that,if this act persist,the company may go bankrupt sooner than later. Even though,the job is not worth dying for,half bread they said it's better than none. I can't afford to be jobless.

OP wetin concern you... people day die oo...we live in a wicked world...this people can just get you killed...even though it's 2k they are seeing from there devilsih act and you wan block am dem fit kill you and if they kill you and they later arrest them and kill them too it wnt bring you back...if you are not comfortable there with wats going ON then resign.. later the woman go find out herself..
see oga no mind those way say make you expose them ooo...
speaking from experience bro people day die Sara ( death way you no suppose die)death

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Them? by justine14: 8:28pm On May 21, 2020
The onus is on your to report all transparency or illegality as regard financial position of your company.

Already you are an accomplice to the fraudulent activities going on within your company. Provided you have identified those engaged in this illicit act, gone ahead to warn them and they remained undeterred.

The next move is promptly raise an internal memorandum or router and address it to the company MD on need to carryout auditing on every branch, records, cash flux and etc that pertains to the company. You can recommend an independent auditor in this regard.

Like someone earlier suggested. If the company account goes south, you and those perpetrators would be arrested by the police and you have along time become a victim to the brazen depletion and stealing of the company money.

Your madam may unlikely not to have the requisite western education, but she is wise to own or run a company that pays you and other monthly.

Moreover, she is generous as attested by you. You owe her all loyalty, allegiance to reports criminating
Re: Should I Expose Them? by deyemia: 8:28pm On May 21, 2020
Report them because one day you will also own a a business and the good you do will follow you
Re: Should I Expose Them? by justine14: 8:29pm On May 21, 2020

Like someone earlier suggested. If the company account goes south, you and those perpetrators would be arrested by the police and you have along time become a victim to the brazen depletion and stealing of the company money.

Your madam may unlikely not to have the requisite western education, but she is wise to own or run a company that pays you and other monthly.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Them? by ekensi01: 8:30pm On May 21, 2020
Abbeylanre15:

My advice, gather enough evidence to prove yourself.

Then boom table it before her privately let her observe then act on it.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Them? by joegigs(m): 8:30pm On May 21, 2020
Heartless humans,remember this is someones sweat.all those saying he should "mind his business " let karma locate you all.

oboi report them Asap,if the MD no heed to you,QUIT ASAP. Cos las las if this thing uncovered it will dent your reputation real baaaad!!!
Re: Should I Expose Them? by Shawlambivert(m): 8:31pm On May 21, 2020
Kindly drop your boss number with me in my email and I will help you inform her if you're scared of doing so. I will advise her to hire an auditor after which you'll help the auditor achieve the goal. It's the most responsible thing to do in this situation as you even confirmed how nice And generous she is to you guys. She doesn't deserve it.
Abbeylanre15:

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Them? by stevups(m): 8:36pm On May 21, 2020
They will soon destroy you if you refuse to destroy them.
Re: Should I Expose Them? by Ujuiwuji(m): 8:38pm On May 21, 2020
If u are God fearing like u said, ur conscience will condemn u. You had better do the right thing and vindicate urself for the sake of Christ who lives in u and whom u fear, u will never loose ur job. Let their sins be on their head for they shall reap whatever they have sown. Dont loose your dignity for the sinfulness of the unbelievers. Dont be convinced by the evil words of " mind ur biz" instead, it will riun u if u close mouth. Be wise like a serpent. God CAN NEVER allow u to be ashamed if u open up. Di it today and be free
Re: Should I Expose Them? by lereinter(m): 8:38pm On May 21, 2020
Who's in charge to check and account for financial records

If it's you, then you are risking jail term

There's no reason to name names, just give a comprehensive report and investigation will be carried out

If they don't give report in your organisation, then make sure you have a voice record of your accusations with those your colleagues stealing

Watch your back else
Re: Should I Expose Them? by Abbeylanre15(m): 8:39pm On May 21, 2020
NisforNicky:

pls report them, but be cautious too for your safety.
try doing so using your MD's spouse or any levelheaded person she trusts.

by keeping quiet, you might as well be stealing with them..

lanre, jowo.. report them in the name of all that is good.

Thanks bro... But I'm not a roque. I'm a man of integrity and I've got my dignity to protect
Re: Should I Expose Them? by Emmahunk(m): 8:39pm On May 21, 2020
Advice your boss to get an external auditor to audit the Company's accounts.
Revelations will be made and queries issued and you will be in the clear.
Re: Should I Expose Them? by Abbeylanre15(m): 8:40pm On May 21, 2020
lereinter:

Who's in charge to check and account for financial records

If it's you, then you are risking jail term

There's no reason to name names, just give a comprehensive report and investigation will be carried out

If they don't give report in your organisation, then make sure you have a voice record of your accusations with those your colleagues stealing

Watch your back else

Thank you sir
Re: Should I Expose Them? by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 21, 2020
tot:

Abeg, own your thievery alone, which one is we are all thieves? You and who? You all think everyone shares the same low morals Nigerians are known for.

Raise your hand up and declare say "make thunder fire you if you haven't cheated in any form before.".
If you can do that, then I will salute your sincerity because you are part of the few Nigerian that haven't soil their hands in oil. but if not, pls keep quiet.
Re: Should I Expose Them? by Starhearts: 8:46pm On May 21, 2020
Ur eyes go soon clear

Continue forming over sabi

Remember say naa person wey dey alive dey chop Betta food

Hope u have written down ur WILL
Re: Should I Expose Them? by Emaprince: 8:48pm On May 21, 2020
Nigerians are really wicked sha...

You employ them, and their target is to steal from you until they milk your company or business dry. Then they move to next man.

Despite this woman being so nice and generous

I will advice the Op to report to the woman...maybe anonymously.

Bros, if you can't do it. Pls give me the woman's number, let me tell her even though she doesn't know me.

I'm so annoyed here.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Them? by praiseneo(m): 8:49pm On May 21, 2020
sweetclit:
Behold one of the problems of Nigeria!!!
you are 4 of them if I'm one simply because u couldn't mind ur small business wink
Re: Should I Expose Them? by Depanacea(m): 8:50pm On May 21, 2020
[quote author=Fabulouzjoseph post=89803168] Life itself is not fair. Suffering and pain is part of human existence.

You are in a dilema any action you take now you will still end up hurting someone.

If you report: you are going to put your co-workers and their family in trouble, they will lose their job and they will also go to jail if not for life.

If you choose not to report you will be harming the md and she might lose her business.

You sounded like a a very corrupt person who is trying to emotionally blackmail her from doing the right thing

2 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Them? by murphy02(m): 8:50pm On May 21, 2020
After killing the business tomorrow they will start complaining no job... Cursed people

Tell your boss n beg her not to let them know you exposed them, let her do the CID job herself

2 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Them? by Emaprince: 8:51pm On May 21, 2020
Starhearts:
Ur eyes go soon clear

Continue forming over sabi

Remember say naa person wey dey alive dey chop Betta food

Hope u have written down ur WILL
you are foolish. Probably a criminal or yahoo idiot.

Your type will curse our leaders for stealing the country's money and leaving us in this pitiable condition, yet you are wishing death to a man who is worried about the evil being perpetrated by criminals like you.

Ewu

3 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Them? by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:52pm On May 21, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:

YOU ARE A DISGUSTING EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN!
MAY I AND MY LOVED ONES NEVER BIRTH A CHILD LIKE YOU
!

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Them? by TJNoble: 8:52pm On May 21, 2020
Abbeylanre15:

Op, thank God for giving you the spirit of self contentment, because otherwise you would have been partaking in the evil act of fleecing the company's resources into your own pocket.

Now that you had given the culprits the opportunity to retrace their steps and leave their ruinous path without success, I will counsel that if you are in a position to stop whatever gambit they are using in siphoning money into their private pocket without alerting the company MD but that will result in the proper receipt of all funds into the company's account, that may be the best way and win-win option for all concerned. You would have put a stop to their devilish acts and safe the company for getting bankrup and folding up.

If the above is not possible, then it behoves on you to find a way (anonymous letter may be better than text message which may be traced by IT experts) to get the facts across to the MD so that your means of livelihood is not jeopardised and your conscience not forever pricked for your act of omission now.

Pray over it and do whatever the holy spirit directs you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Them? by lekki1444: 8:52pm On May 21, 2020
SHARAMUTA ASS NIGGAZZ. AN ACCOUNTANT WHO DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO ACCOUNT FOR SHIT. AND THIS MYY FRIENDS IS WHY I CAN NEVER WORK WITH NIGERIANS LET ALONE EMPLOY A NIGERIAN. I KEEP ALL NIGERIANS AT A DISTANCE. ONLY MY FAMILY DO I KEEP CLOSE
Re: Should I Expose Them? by spiritmasquerad(m): 8:52pm On May 21, 2020
Abbeylanre15:

This will be of great help. Thank you sir. U've succeeded in convincing to mind my business
Don't listen any1 saying mind ur business they are part of why the world is filled with evil, I will advise u report them fast because you are the accountant if any investigation happen u are automatically involve

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Them? by jimakeabi: 8:53pm On May 21, 2020
wetin concern u
Re: Should I Expose Them? by sircatherine45(m): 8:53pm On May 21, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Report what is bad even if it means losing your job.

For you may/will be a boss some day and karma will favour or unfavour you

OP, this is the best advice
Re: Should I Expose Them? by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:57pm On May 21, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:

If you report:[s] you are going to put your co-workers and their family in trouble, they will lose their job and they will also go to jail if not for life.[/s]

They told you they never knew the repercussion of their actions right? OP report the COVIDIOTS ASAP

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Where can a Microbiolgy Graduate Work? / Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos / Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.