Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) (128771 Views)

Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic / Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by chlowi(f): 9:58pm On May 21, 2020
She is just a child !!!
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by dasparrow: 10:01pm On May 21, 2020
benkk015:
If you hate sex why did you married?pls hang her !

Because in your backward third world country Nigeria, you are pressured or forced to get married by parents, siblings, neighbors, friends, co-workers, etc whether you would like to or not. In fact choosing not to get married as a Nigerian will invite scorn and disdain from the Nigerian society and from the average Nigerian as well.

Why do act like you don't know how people from your country behave? Or have you been living under a rock?

1 Like

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Strech(m): 10:02pm On May 21, 2020
FloxySmart:
Who else agrees with that men are bull dogs? They impose sex on their wife like it’s their birth right. Nonsense

Modified

They say the truth is always bitter to take in, continue quoting me. I have all the time in the world tonight will give you a deserving response
see this over Sabi girl..oya go and sleep now.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by ume1000: 10:08pm On May 21, 2020
nextstep:

I imagine she did, but in the typical Nigerian man sense of "you're my property and I can do as I please", he didn't want to listen to heart-to-heart, so he was given knife-to-heart
stop defending nonsense most women do awful things most times simply because they did be perceived as victims of cercumstanses most female passengers destroy your vehicle during a disagreement all in the name of been weaker vessels and brag about it later on
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by dasparrow: 10:09pm On May 21, 2020
Liposure:
there is nothing like marital rape. She's my wife

Actually there is. Try forcing yourself on your wife and watch your sexually depraved Nigerian behind rot in jail. That marital rape is condoned and accepted in Nigeria does not mean it is accepted elsewhere. Get that into your thick skull.

1 Like

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Hureira: 10:10pm On May 21, 2020
No such thing as marital rape. Stupid term,
brought up by stupid people, and accepted by those like them..

I do agree that partners should be understanding and considerate especially when there are *good reason(s)* for refusal.
dasparrow:

Follow through with this type of mindset while living in a first world country and go to jail for marital rape. This type of mindset is the reason why many first world countries don't want Nigerians migrating to their countries.

Many of you have a screwed up mindset. Thank God Trump have barred you guys from migrating permanently to the States so you don't go to sane climes and pollute those societies with your backward way of thinking and doing things. We don't need more sexually depraved people from third world Nigeria moving to the Western world.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by ursamajor: 10:16pm On May 21, 2020
Mizwisdom:

By PhD you mean 'person with hyper deficiency syndrome?', cos your father can't achieve more than that bro grin
Lol. The nonsense you type here won't strip him of his certificates.
Meanwhile, a friend would be around the market area tomorrow to buy a few things. Tell your father to get his barrow ready- and eat well too, as the load may be plenteous.
P.S- My friend tips well.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:16pm On May 21, 2020
Until the north reset their brains pertaining to girls... knowing that they are humans not objects for pleasure undecided
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Hureira: 10:17pm On May 21, 2020
ursamajor:

OMG, seems this is a lost cause. Based on empirical evidences presented, she is 18.
From the nonsense you've been spewing, I doubt you passed through the walls of an higher institution.
Or are you a product of these miracle 6months degrees in Cameroon?

Annoying thing about these 5 star hypocrites shouting child marriage is that, they have no problem with the immoral underaged premarital sex which is now very common between secondary(and even primary schools) students..but when it comes to marriage(which the girl consented to), they start barking..

While the 'advanced countries' do have many developments that should be followed and embraced, their sense of morality is something that will remain alien to an intelligent and we'll brought up human..
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:18pm On May 21, 2020
Golan007:

An 18 year old is not a child.

Mentality they are... its pure wickedness... whats does she know?
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Highhhio(m): 10:18pm On May 21, 2020
Hmmmm

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Richsquad(m): 10:19pm On May 21, 2020
As u marry am i no know say him go.fvck ni?he even waited for 11days after marriage and still u were doing anyhow?smh

1 Like

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Newbielearner(m): 10:21pm On May 21, 2020
FloxySmart:
Who else agrees with that men are bull dogs? They impose sex on their wife like it’s their birth right. Nonsense

Modified

They say the truth is always bitter to take in, continue quoting me. I have all the time in the world tonight will give you a deserving response

If men are bull dogs, your dad is a man. Your uncle is a man. Your brother is a man. Thus, you're also a bull dog. Because a bull dog only produces a bull dog. Chew that!
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 21, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Any lawyer preferably a northerner on Nairaland interested in defending this young woman should contact me asap. I will sponsor her defense. It is an easy case to win.

This sex carnage in northern Nigeria has got to stop. The rampant rape and forceful penetration in the North is alarming.

Update: Are there no lawyers of northern extract on Nairaland? I am still waiting for a mail. This nonsense and oppression of women in the North has got to stop now
AUDIO Sponsorship
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Hureira: 10:23pm On May 21, 2020
Richsquad:
As u marry am i no know say him go.fvck ni?he even waited for 11days after marriage and still u were doing anyhow?smh

As in, the guy try self... Who knows for how long he has been trying to convince her..

1 Like

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Hureira: 10:24pm On May 21, 2020
DonDemu:
AUDIO Sponsorship
grin grin grin grin
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by kaima1984(f): 10:28pm On May 21, 2020
Trampy:
Now the question is will such a girl go to jail?
Yes
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by SocialJustice: 10:32pm On May 21, 2020
dasparrow:

She married because she most likely was forced into the marriage. Stop pretending like you don't know that females in Nigeria barely have a voice especially moreso in Northern Nigeria. A country that forces marriage on every citizen and if you don't comply, you are treated like dirt!

I spent some time growing up in Nigeria. It's a very weird oppressive society where individual rights are not respected. Everyone is supposed to do what society dictates. I was so glad to get the hell out of there!
Yeah, this is truly another view. Didn't consider the forced marriage idea as she was up to 18. Victims are usually younger.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by AbisolaOba: 10:33pm On May 21, 2020
Adieu..... Mr Mustapha!
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Emmypure: 10:34pm On May 21, 2020
it's a self defense, because she was about to be rape, now let the hubby go and marry seven virgins
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by mizzyoma(f): 10:36pm On May 21, 2020
[quote author=Islie post=89804114]

Op this your story is inconclusive, the suspect said she wasn't aware that coitus is part of her marrital obligation, she is 17 not 18,.
Stop child marriage una no go hear now see
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Bekeey: 10:50pm On May 21, 2020
extol1:
this is one of the disadvantages of child marriage. how do her parents expect her to cope with the pressure from the guy. expect more of this if this nonsense do not stop

And why Regina Daniel never stab Nwoko, na illiterate marriage jooh
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by omohlexy: 10:54pm On May 21, 2020
She lied to him she was a virgin and didn't want the guy to verify
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by omohlexy: 10:55pm On May 21, 2020
Highhhio:
Hmmmm
This guy looks like tinubu. Are they twins?
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by esthervera(f): 11:01pm On May 21, 2020
I'm not sure she's upto 18years even though she is,d pressure of early marriage is too much in north,her mate are just getting admissions or learning a skill from my state and beside i heard northerner too dey Bleep like cow and she's just a child dat still need to be nurture.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Gee64: 11:05pm On May 21, 2020
He wanted to rape his wife who has no experience in sex matters!
TheEffective:
shocked

Any lawyer preferably a northerner on Nairaland interested in defending this young woman should contact me asap. I will sponsor her defense. It is an easy case to win.

This sex carnage in northern Nigeria has got to stop. The rampant rape and forceful penetration in the North is alarming.

Update: Are there no lawyers of northern extract on Nairaland? I am still waiting for a mail. This nonsense and oppression of women in the North has got to stop now
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by donMIG(m): 11:09pm On May 21, 2020
Wat do u expect
Kids forced into marriage
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Tonysmith4sure(m): 11:10pm On May 21, 2020
You stabbed him because of his entitlement. You wicked ni
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by yomcity: 11:13pm On May 21, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

jinadu.abayomi@ymail.com u can send MI message sir let's start from there
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:15pm On May 21, 2020
Iamlawal:

Mens and sex

Na sex go kill u all

Your father too right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack / Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging / Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.