Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,373 members, 7,812,092 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) (128682 Views)

Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic / Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Quicktimerz(m): 6:54pm On May 21, 2020
Last last. Something must kill a Man.

And stubbornness must kill a woman shocked shocked shocked
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 21, 2020
Sugar
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by SocialJustice: 6:54pm On May 21, 2020
Stabbed your husband to death because of sex. You no want phuck but you want be Mrs and she's even a legal adult. Better death by hanging is waiting for you at worst and life imprisonment at the least.

5 Likes

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by mosho2good: 6:54pm On May 21, 2020
You are claiming you know English abi?? �� OK, what is the correct English for��
“Nawa for you o” ���

1 Like

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by iamoyindamola(m): 6:54pm On May 21, 2020
Poor young soul

3 Likes

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 6:54pm On May 21, 2020
Sorry to say o, I already know where it happened bfor opening the thread. It must be hausa grin this is time your women takes over power. They have suffered your nonsenses

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by OKTolu: 6:55pm On May 21, 2020
rip to him and come to think of it, he is your husband, you should have had a heart to heart talk with him that you're not in the mood instead of stabbing him.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by cyndy1000(f): 6:55pm On May 21, 2020
She looks young I wonder how she got the courage to stab him
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by nextstep(m): 6:55pm On May 21, 2020
RIP to the poor fellow. She can claim self defense and accidental manslaughter.

If most Nigerian men realized they could get hospitalized or killed by overdoing, they would learn to be more gentle with their women. I'm not saying what she did is right but, guys would do well not to treat their wives and girlfriends like rags.

1 Like

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 21, 2020
Hunger dey ppl, please anyone to assist me just to eat.. My account number is in my signature, I know u don't me any money but please help a soul
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Ejenavi18(f): 6:55pm On May 21, 2020
Hmm.. Nawa o. Suspect even looks underage sef.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by ELgordo(m): 6:56pm On May 21, 2020
hmmmmm ovoko...

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:56pm On May 21, 2020
Even their small children get mind scatter! sometimes I wonder what they do teach them up there.

2 Likes

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 21, 2020
PLEASE MARRIED MEN should just start filing for DIVORCE.
Let's settle for Friendship and remain there grin grin grin.
It pays better

4 Likes

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by nextstep(m): 6:56pm On May 21, 2020
OKTolu:
rip to him and come to think of it, he is your husband, you should have had a heart to heart talk with him that you're not in the mood instead of stabbing him.

I imagine she did, but in the typical Nigerian man sense of "you're my property and I can do as I please", he didn't want to listen to heart-to-heart, so he was given knife-to-heart

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:56pm On May 21, 2020
Poor thing

She couldn't take it anymore

1 Like

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Darlingboy4sure(m): 6:57pm On May 21, 2020
Do I need to say anything

When the modern world is advocating for child training and good parental upbringing, others are busy forcing their daughters out in marriage at a very tender age.

What do u expect from such a poor girl Now she will become a victim of an avoidable circumstance!

2 Likes

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by izubext007: 6:57pm On May 21, 2020
teenage girl getting married, that's crime at the first place.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Joystark(f): 6:57pm On May 21, 2020
kai.
R.I.P to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 21, 2020
Iamlawal:

Mens and sex

Na sex go kill u all
Including you, you follow join
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by OgaTheTop2: 6:57pm On May 21, 2020
GOFRONT:
Sex sex......Well lemme go and have sex, be right back..
Hausa men and sexy...you go fear. Do you wonder reason there are so many Almajaris

2 Likes

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by izubext007: 6:58pm On May 21, 2020
just like ur father
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:58pm On May 21, 2020
extol1:
this is one of the disadvantages of child marriage. how do her parents expect her to cope with the pressure from the guy. expect more of this if this nonsense do not stop
18 years is now child marriage

1 Like

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by MOJ584(m): 6:58pm On May 21, 2020
Chaiii!

Make God help me oooo!

My primary n secondary agenda for 2020 is to get married!!!!

But the cases of wife killing husband which I hear/read every week has continued to dampen my spirit. It is sincerely demoralizing!!

I really don't get it!

1 Like

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by prigoz(m): 6:59pm On May 21, 2020
Iamlawal:

Mens and sex

Na sex go kill u all
You must be lesbian, by their quote we shall know them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by trutht828: 6:59pm On May 21, 2020
Iamlawal:

Mens and sex

Na sex go kill u all

You sound like someone that doesn know how to use the brain. Is it only men that like sex? Please stop being stupid

6 Likes

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by olawonder(m): 6:59pm On May 21, 2020
There’s something abnormal about Northerners With knives! One minute you’re sitting together laughing, the next minute you hear “petsh mai dagger!” Kids as young as 10, male or female doesn’t matter, will be threatening to kill u as if you’re a chicken... there needs to lots of awareness about dangerous behaviours that could lead to fatalities in the North, most of these youngsters simply don’t know the consequences of their actions!

8 Likes

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Realmargie(f): 6:59pm On May 21, 2020
not sure she is mentally fit for marriage yt.....na y

1 Like

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 21, 2020
In a normal society teenagers should not be allowed to marry decrepit old men, it is called pa...edophilia and it is illegal. But we are in a Zoo country ruled by people who practice a demonic religion that accepts pa.....edophilla so I guess anything goes. cry

2 Likes

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Hollyharjii: 6:59pm On May 21, 2020
I can only see Exhibit 066/2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack / Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging / Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.