Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) (128765 Views)

Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic / Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by elchapoo: 11:17pm On May 21, 2020
I don't think this girl is more than 15 years
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 21, 2020
opeyemi2012:
The way and manner in which wives kill their husbands these days......hmmm.

Meanwhile you can earn N120000 in a month with just N1000

Check my signature

How?
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 11:40pm On May 21, 2020
This is where I give it to the Igbos, they don't engage in child marriage.
Their marriage is loved and cherished
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by candyguyofficia(m): 11:44pm On May 21, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Any lawyer preferably a northerner on Nairaland interested in defending this young woman should contact me asap. I will sponsor her defense. It is an easy case to win.

This sex carnage in northern Nigeria has got to stop. The rampant rape and forceful penetration in the North is alarming.

Update: Are there no lawyers of northern extract on Nairaland? I am still waiting for a mail. This nonsense and oppression of women in the North has got to stop now

Bro I understand your view/bias but I will love to state that law is what the constitution/code says, just the way the Criminal Code is applicable in the South that's how the Penal Code is applicable in the North that is the issue of jurisdiction is territorial in Nigeria.
Section 6 of the Criminal Code categorically states that a man CANNOT rape his wife as applicable in the South by virtue of the criminal Code but in the instant case it happened in the North, now what do the Penal Code say?
Section 282 of the Penal Code which contain similar statement as Section 357 of the Criminal Code exempt perpetrators of rape within marriage context from punishment. This invariably mean that a man CANNOT rape his wife just the same way a wife CANNOT rape her husband. For so long as the marriage is subsisting and the wife has attained puberty any sexual contact CANNOT be classified as rape.
Required Ingredients:
If there was a valid subsisting marriage between the parties with all the prerequisite of a valid marriage present and the wife has attained puberty the deceased act won't be considered as rape or attempted rape and as such, self defense to rape won't be considered as defence by the court, what other defence is available, is it provocation? which is capable of reducing murder to manslaughter I strongly doubt this defence will be accepted by the court. However, if the suspect is lucky she would be convicted for manslaughter if the mens rea (mental element) is not concurrent with the actus reas (physical element) but should the court apply the foreseeable test the court could come to the conclusion that the accused had intended "grevious bodily harm" and had expected the likely consequences of her act which led to the dead of her husband and be held liable for murder.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Princemichael93: 11:50pm On May 21, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
Nigerian women and killing their husband is now becoming something else o
Northern minors. Points of correction
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by luluman: 11:51pm On May 21, 2020
Iamlawal:

Mens and sex

Na sex go kill u all
You be virgin?
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Arewa2Dworld: 11:55pm On May 21, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Any lawyer preferably a northerner on Nairaland interested in defending this young woman should contact me asap. I will sponsor her defense. It is an easy case to win.

This sex carnage in northern Nigeria has got to stop. The rampant rape and forceful penetration in the North is alarming.

Update: Are there no lawyers of northern extract on Nairaland? I am still waiting for a mail. This nonsense and oppression of women in the North has got to stop now
where was it reported in this news that it's a rape case? u can not see the part she confessed that they both love each other? Go and sit down and use that money to help some folks in ur neighborhood to help ease things on this trying times..
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Iamlawal(m): 12:10am On May 22, 2020
luluman:
You be virgin?

Op yes
What happen
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:19am On May 22, 2020
I wonder why it is so difficult for these northerners to let go of some of their primitive and archaic cultures that bring nothing but pains deaths and sorrows ? Stop child marriage ,no ! Stop nomadic cattle rearing, no ! Promote western education aggressively, no !

Instead,some people prefer to follow cattle from Zamfara down to Delta on foot ! Whatever happens to cattle ranching,they don't care ! They prefer Mosques to Hospitals, almajiri to western education, child marriage to child education,etc.

I can bet it that girl is not up to eighteen years. She is a young girl of Sixteen or thereabout. They gave her the legal age of eighteen so that she can be punished appropriately for killing her husband. This is what happens when you forced a teenage girl to marry someone that is old enough to be her father and she cannot cope with the Man's sexual demands.

North is the problem of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by maybet081: 12:20am On May 22, 2020
damn wrong, if spouse canot settle such differences peacefully who will then,not surprised though because when you are groomed in a society that champions violence as a means solving problem and settling issue, touching stories like this are unavoidable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by UKBobo(m): 12:28am On May 22, 2020
Men kill their wives everyday...when the opposite happens there is cognitive dissonance
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by mike4zeal(m): 12:39am On May 22, 2020
This is story for the gods, how can you tell us that this girl is 18years old. You should just come up straight and tell us she's under 15 forced into marriage. Some stories no just get alignment
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by unscripted(m): 12:42am On May 22, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

firstly , that girl is not 18 , the police statement was doctored not to barter the northern life style , this is a case of forceful marriage on a minor , their stupid lifestyle is really coming back to hunt them . From almajiries to child marriage to unproductive doctrines ( women must not go to school or work ) .. they want to protect this life style at all cost ..

1 Like

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by igbowoman: 1:08am On May 22, 2020
Without reading the story I know exactly where this is coming from.
If not NE it is NW
Now let me read
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by igbowoman: 1:11am On May 22, 2020
olawonder:
There’s something abnormal about Northerners With knives! One minute you’re sitting together laughing, the next minute you hear “petsh mai dagger!” Kids as young as 10, male or female doesn’t matter, will be threatening to kill u as if you’re a chicken... there needs to lots of awareness about dangerous behaviours that could lead to fatalities in the North, most of these youngsters simply don’t know the consequences of their actions!

It's the religion.There is a spirit of killing with dagger attached to that religion
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by igbowoman: 1:14am On May 22, 2020
First of all that child is not up to 18
It must have been a forced marriage. They cleverly left out the age of the man most likely 60 plus.
She endured 10 days of rape and couldnt take it on the 11th day.
Sadly they will throw this innocent little girl in jail .
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by stieyven(m): 1:38am On May 22, 2020
GOFRONT:
Sex sex......Well lemme go and have sex, be right back..
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by dragunov: 2:03am On May 22, 2020
Islie:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/teenager-wife-in-bauchi-state-stabs-husband-to-death-over-sex/

I can bet it that girl i am seeing in that picture cannot be more than 13yrs. What a tragedy. That knife maa is the type orange sellers use. The dead guy must have sold oranges.code][/code]p
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13am On May 22, 2020
I just know that it will be a northerner. They are good in killing their husband. Mostly those one that are married as from 18 years down. Northerners with their wicked attitude is like 5&6
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by MhizJoyce(f): 3:16am On May 22, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:
In a normal society teenagers should not be allowed to marry decrepit old men, it is called pa...edophilia and it is illegal. But we are in a Zoo country ruled by people who practice a demonic religion that accepts pa.....edophilla so I guess anything goes. cry
But it is normal for women to stab men, right?
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Ramos16(m): 3:18am On May 22, 2020
Trampy:
Now the question is will such a girl go to jail?

She is an adult isn't she?
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by MhizJoyce(f): 3:19am On May 22, 2020
blozzynonny:
This girl doesn't look 18, she looks way younger. How are we sure it's not one of those forced child marriages practiced in the North? RIP to the dead though
That's why she should stab abi? Young girls have the courage to stab, right? Is that what your brain is telling you?
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by teadrake(m): 3:49am On May 22, 2020
sadi78:

She said they love each others! Which force marriage again?
They love each other and she killed him over sex?? Is that logical??
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by teadrake(m): 3:51am On May 22, 2020
NaMeAboki:

How did you come to the conclusion that it was a forced marriage - especially as the girl had earlier confessed to being in love with the husband?
The possibly think a girl that truly loves her husband will do such?? Kill him over sex? That's not logical
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by favour32(m): 4:03am On May 22, 2020
Dat small pikin never reach 18 years.... uncle....you can lie o
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by ddeola: 4:13am On May 22, 2020
Dis gal no be 18 years o, na shildren she be. sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Mazigabriel(m): 4:33am On May 22, 2020
These uncivilised northerners can't upgrade their reasoning and stop child marriage; this is child abuse as well. The bride and groom parents should be arrested for child abuse
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Onare66(m): 4:44am On May 22, 2020
Iamlawal:

Mens and sex
Na sex go kill u all
se u too no like sex
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Cosyfaith(f): 4:49am On May 22, 2020
Golan007:

An 18 year old is not a child.

The real news read 17 years. They had to edit the age, what a shame!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack / Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging / Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.