Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) (128668 Views)

Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic / Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by etibaba(m): 6:59pm On May 21, 2020
This would have been avoided if she was allowed to get married at her own timing. The North needs to stop this act of child marriage, 18 is still a child irrespective of the fact its the age of consent.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Tetrahedron: 6:59pm On May 21, 2020
Golan007:

An 18 year old is not a child.

Child molester identified

3 Likes

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by micflo28(m): 6:59pm On May 21, 2020
Trampy:
Now the question is will such a girl go to jail?
ofcourse, in the eyes of the law, she is old enough.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 6:59pm On May 21, 2020
na that small knife kill the man? what a weakling.... glad he's gone, no weak men allowed on Earth.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Golan007: 7:00pm On May 21, 2020
Tetrahedron:

Child molester identified

For telling you the truth.

If I told you the legal age of marriage in UK is 16 would you kill yourself?

7 Likes

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by martineverest(m): 7:01pm On May 21, 2020
don't worry little gi,u aren't going to prison

1 Like

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Badestman: 7:01pm On May 21, 2020
MaziAlaye:
18 yrs.... Probably she was forced into the marriage for someone to stab her husband after 11 days of marriage.

Nigeria Hunger wired Feminist,

Didn't you see that line where she said THEY LOVED EACH OTHER?

2 Likes

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 21, 2020
extol1:
this is one of the disadvantages of child marriage. how do her parents expect her to cope with the pressure from the guy. expect more of this if this nonsense do not stop
It's not about CHILD MARRIAGE.
LADIES over 30 years of age still STAB their husbands.
The ones close to 100 years, if opportuned will still do so without remorse.
Have you ever wondered why the LIONESSES gather to kill the ELDEST LION among them...?

Who knows their next victim
I just pity him......
cry cry cry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 7:01pm On May 21, 2020
Trampy:
Why are you asking such a questions naa. 18 years is an adult, moreover, i don't think a judge will free her based on her emotional feelings.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Blackmoran(m): 7:02pm On May 21, 2020
18 years old how is that a child marriage... She is a adult... Op don't try and paint her has a victim

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 21, 2020
The north glorifies violence. It's beginning to bear fruit.

1 Like

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 7:03pm On May 21, 2020
This is the major downside of marrying an immature lady...they are always too irrational! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by martineverest(m): 7:03pm On May 21, 2020
Trampy:
she's not up to 18

3 Likes

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by irepnaija4eva(m): 7:03pm On May 21, 2020
cyndy1000:
She looks young I wonder how she got the courage to stab him

Is obvious her reaction was due to an aggressive approach by her husband..
Who knows what she has been going through for the pass 11 days of there marriage.
Take a look at this young girl. Am quiet sure she's not up to 18.

3 Likes

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Smile4mee01: 7:03pm On May 21, 2020
Brother, The matter taya me. Come to think of it, all the men/women who died via marriage must have danced and be celebrated on their wedding days. last no by that one... only if they knew it would lead to death. come tho think of it, they must all have been prayed for on their wedding day.

With this trend of failed marriages these days, i think a wedding celebration should be postponed till the 20th wedding anniversary and so on.

shagasha:
This trend of wives killing their husbands is really getting me scared of getting married. I still wonder what would make love turn so sour to the extent of paying the ultimate price.
Rip to the man
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 7:04pm On May 21, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Any lawyer preferably a northerner on Nairaland interested in defending this young woman should contact me asap. I will sponsor her defense. It is an easy case to win.

This sex carnage in northern Nigeria has got to stop. The rampant rape and forceful penetration in the North is alarming.
boofon she's 18years old she will be tried as an adult....she will go to jail and den hanged murder. she has confessed to the killing so na open and close case

2 Likes

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 7:04pm On May 21, 2020
May God help us. That's how I shouted at my girlfriend yesterday. She later went into the kitchen to get knife she will use in peeling off some orange. Immediately I saw her with the knife, I ran out from the house and she was surprise.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 7:04pm On May 21, 2020
LMAO serves him right

Sex obsessed freak

Another one bites the dust

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Prodigy100(m): 7:04pm On May 21, 2020
There is more to this...........may be her husband has been battering before the ugly scene surfaced.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by GindoX(m): 7:04pm On May 21, 2020
engela7:
There is nothing I have not heard, read or seen in my 29 years of existence.

You will be 30 next year bro. grin

2 Likes

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by micflo28(m): 7:04pm On May 21, 2020
Hausa men are not patient and romantic. Buy her gifts, pet her, one day, na she go carry am come give you. She probably got scared of how painful initial sex is but guaranty her you will lube well to ensure no friction and no pains.

1 Like

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Prodigy100(m): 7:04pm On May 21, 2020
There is more to this...........may be her husband has been battering her before the ugly scene surfaced.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Maranzano(m): 7:05pm On May 21, 2020
If she didn't want to have sex with her husband that night, were there no peaceful ways to say no? I hope she was not forced to marry that man and she wanted to escape from that conjugal bondage. If she was bold enough to stab her husband to death, she should also be courageous enough to face the consequences of her actions.

2 Likes

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by KaptainAfrika: 7:05pm On May 21, 2020
If you have not noticed, it seems like women are fed up with their husbands. I have been reading of stabbings and killings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by mmsen: 7:05pm On May 21, 2020
extol1:
this is one of the disadvantages of child marriage. how do her parents expect her to cope with the pressure from the guy. expect more of this if this nonsense do not stop

One of the disadvantages?

You make it sound as though anything good can come from such a practice.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 21, 2020
This child is probably 13 or 14years old.
Which kind wahala be this na

She is an under age girl

2 Likes

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by martineverest(m): 7:05pm On May 21, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Any lawyer preferably a northerner on Nairaland interested in defending this young woman should contact me asap. I will sponsor her defense. It is an easy case to win.

This sex carnage in northern Nigeria has got to stop. The rampant rape and forceful penetration in the North is alarming.
nothing will happen to her... as she's a minor
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Strangebuttrue(m): 7:05pm On May 21, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

she is 18 and I don't think a man can rape his wife . Rape , husband and wife are words that can't be together
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by CasNova: 7:05pm On May 21, 2020
Too bad. A union without true love is a disaster in the making.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 7:05pm On May 21, 2020
sharrap men kill and maul their wives to death 5 times more frequently
just because you dont see them on NL doesn't men it docent happen
I could post you some links
shagasha:
This trend of wives killing their husbands is really getting me scared of getting married. I still wonder what would make love turn so sour to the extent of paying the ultimate price.
Rip to the man

2 Likes

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Kaxmytex(m): 7:05pm On May 21, 2020
Damn!
The hussy tried, 11days no be moimoi, the konji must have came with full force on that 11th day, who knows maybe hin don take burantashi sef.
The word "NO" as e small reach, it is a complete statement, the girl said NO but oga no dey dis realm again to hear wetin dey xup, R.I.P to him.
He married what killed him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack / Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging / Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.