Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) - Crime (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) (128675 Views)

Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic / Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Kidron2020: 5:06pm On May 25, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
I hope you're enjoying your ban?
Next time you better learn how to run your mouth in a public forum.
Ask xendra Nmezor mira4u rOsy247 how I dealt with them and how they've been careful after they came back from ban.
Meanwhile enjoy your ban while it last.
Nonsense feminist

Oh ho bro, I see you're hating on fem? woah niggas like you pizz me off mehn. Get off their tracks n live your life nigga. How many of them are u gonna set up here? besides u r a dense nigga bro, u fink they can't use another moniker and jump right back in? how r u gonna track them down with nu monikers? pips like you get killed in real life for notin.

2 Likes

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by mira4u: 10:41am On May 26, 2020
Kidron2020:

Oh ho bro, I see you're hating on fem? woah niggas like you pizz me off mehn. Get off their tracks n live your life nigga. How many of them are u gonna set up here? besides u r a dense nigga bro, u fink they can't use another moniker and jump right back in? how r u gonna track them down with nu monikers? pips like you get killed in real life for notin.

Stop wasting time on that ill mannered n rude old man who is not happy with his life's misfortunes that he's facing obviously. Taking it out on people online, like they caused his predicament.

2 Likes

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 10:43am On May 26, 2020
[s]
mira4u:

Stop wasting time on that ill mannered n rude old man who is not happy with his life's misfortunes that he's facing obviously. Taking it out on people online, like they caused his predicament.
[/s] shut up
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by mira4u: 10:52am On May 26, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
I hope you're enjoying your ban?
Ask xendra Nmezor mira4u rOsy247 how I dealt with them and how they've been careful after they came back from ban.
Nonsense feminist

Ur age mates are making boast of several useful achievements in life, your only achievement u make boast of in life at your old age is bullying and insulting people online as keypad warrior. I feel like crying on your behalf.

Lol you dealt with them using your keypad.

Ur painment in life is on a high.

Bring on more monikers, use them to insult people, they'll all be banned as usual, till you understand no one here caused your situation other than yourself and bad behaviour. I am sure this has been banned a second time.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by FloxySmart(f): 8:48pm On May 28, 2020
[quote author=Ebenezer2O2O post=89914912] I hope you're enjoying your ban?
Nonsense feminist[/quote
you failed tongue
Try again next time

1 Like

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 4:07am On May 29, 2020
FloxySmart:

how was the ban?
I hope u learnt your lessons cheesy
I'm still watching you
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Lovelygrl: 6:54am On May 29, 2020
That girl doesn't look 18 at all
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Mayng01(m): 2:32pm On May 29, 2020
Child abuse!
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 9:51pm On May 29, 2020
FloxySmart:
hahaha you've been banned again cheesy cheesy
I will so deal with you and make nairaland uncomfortable for u.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by FloxySmart(f): 11:57am On Jun 01, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
hahaha you've been banned again cheesy cheesy
I will so deal with you and make nairaland uncomfortable for u.
How exactly do you plan to do that? I’m curious
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
FloxySmart:

How exactly do you plan to do that? I’m curious
you're so uncultured and mannerless.
You need to imbibe respect and etiquettes.
Seems you're uneducated hence the reason for your lack of respect on this forum.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by FloxySmart(f): 11:51am On Jun 02, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
you're so uncultured and mannerless.
You need to imbibe respect and etiquettes.
Seems you're uneducated hence the reason for your lack of respect on this forum.
Lack respect for who actually? Who d’F do you think you are?? I don’t have time for any of your claptrap and stop mentioning me in your posts!!
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Giftexx: 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
agurza:
Learn to read and comprehend. She said that "they love each other".
how are u

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack / Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging / Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.